{INTROSPECTIVE} why do i get a lot of likes

i think the reason is that you are a walking representation to my theory of quantity>quality which i posted somewhere but can't be bothered to find. basically what the theory is saying is that once you have a ton of posts/a badge people tend be more submissive when it comes to liking your posts so you find it easier to gain those reactions. hope that helps!

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
i think the reason is that you are a walking representation to my theory of quantity>quality which i posted somewhere but can't be bothered to find. basically what the theory is saying is that once you have a ton of posts/a badge people tend be more submissive when it comes to liking your posts so you find it easier to gain those reactions. hope that helps!
You're entirely correct. When I was but a young, innocent poster, with nary a post to my name, nobody thought I was funny. Users spat upon me, as though I were some lesser life form. Which I now understand I was. But now I, an experienced poster with a little over 500 posts under my belt, understand that the truest form of posting is to post constantly all the time always, never stop, always be on that grind, it doesn't matter if the post isn't funny or is trying too hard to be and contributes nothing to the ongoing conversation. All that matters is that its there, on my sexy sexy post count

For you see, posts are like women - or men, whichever your preference, we don't judge here. If you just have a few, really cool posts, then that's awesome! But if you have a load of really shitty posts, you'll get chlamydia or something idk, I'm not entirely sure where this analogue is going except straight down the fucking shitter, along with my reputation after making this post. Anyways my point is spam posting is like chlamydia. It's a common PTD (Posting Transmitted Disease) that can affect men, women, and nb posters, and can cause serious, permanent problems to a poster's Ratio. Because esteemed users think you're a prat

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Great and almighty poster Albatross, why do we want to get chlamydia?
It's got a cool name innit? Tell someone you've got genital herpes and they'll go "Oh gross that's vile", but if you tell them you have clamydia then they won't know what that is. And you can tell them chlamindia is something cool and means you have a lot of sex and are a very cool person. The added positive is that they won't be able to look up what it actually is because it's got a stupid spelling and nobody can spell is properly

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
can i suggest being a little bit more responsible with your conflation of “getting a lot of likes” and “being a good poster” because it gives a lot of people… sorry to throw you under the bus Albatross … “the wrong idea” when people like… sorry again Albatross … need to be told that they are gooddposters even without getting a lot of likes… ohana means family, afterall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)