Why getting disqualified from the world finals is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
I watched the last three videos and didn't see a single funny thing. Certainly the young man featured was being entirely serious. Could someone explain?
I agree. Trolling is srs bizniz, and Alaka needs to stop before he gets out of control.

FIRE PIG!

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
where the links go??? they were so funny, the public needs to see this

Brilliant stuff. Loved the videos. Just a shame you didn't actually get to compete for the UK yourself but nevermind, eh? :p

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It was great to bits of those final battles again after seeing the live stream. So exciting that Jesus fell off his chair...

Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking when I watched that.
"Ban him! Ban him!"

I lol'd

Haven't watched the videos yet since I haven't had an opportunity to see them with sound on, but I've gotta see Jesus falling off his chair again.

i now realise i should have done something to make sure kinneas never left kona-hawaii with that footage of me

Nice videos, nice to see you going to Hawaii wasn't a complete waste of time and money. An excellent video to be honest and was well worth the time watching!

Lol Pokerob a few weeks ago you were flaming Kinneas like there was no tomorrow. =p
You have to get over these things some time or another. Plus he's actually done something really cool so obviously I'm going to merit him for doing something good like anybody else.

Kin, you went Hawaii- met players from across the world and got a free DSi.

Plus you do a very productive thing, and made the most of your time there.

props dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)