NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

for being the BEST and most amazing player, DS' sure chooses the NAI and non-game related reasons to push for people.

At least Magic gave explanations prior to the entire 'delete posts' fiasco, however I kinda feel Magic is way too pushy for not having any experience with me. It feels with ill-intent when it comes from Magic. I'm not saying she's scum, but she's so wrong and yet she feels so certain. Could be town with wrong reads.

As for DS. he's scumbo scumaster scumatron together with someone, either with the dog or with someone who stays more in the background.
this post is bad tho

ok why is a moody deep in the scum pool and jalmont is a town lean when neither of them have posted much?
I expect Moody to give more than he did. He's in the poe until he does more.

Jalmont came into the game and didn't even address the game, instead addressing the players. To me that came off as not attempting to hide and just responding to what he wanted to respond to

Reads aren't really ordered within the category so ignore the various heights I just couldn't place properly on mobile. I'll redo it when I get on a computer

iirc clarinet's scum meta is sorta lurky and town he's kinda like this being all over the place with the vague posts and grandiose accusations.
Do you believe he can adapt and could intentionally play to a percieved meta as an advantage? I was just about to say his sudden revelations were a bit hamfisted but this brought some clarity

Do you believe he can adapt and could intentionally play to a percieved meta as an advantage? I was just about to say his sudden revelations were a bit hamfisted but this brought some clarity
I mean I don't know but I think his town meta would be harder for scum!clarinet to copy and pull off in a way that seems genuine.

I heavily disagree on Jalmont town lean, the longer Jalmont goes without posting the more I think he's a good shot lol. I never got the impression he struggles to post as town so it's entirely possible he's Paperblade/Walrein type scum where he can't fake content. Note that I have only ever seen him play town though and it was five years ago.

Clarinet, you say you think DS' buddy is the dog? What makes you think Samoyed is scum? What were your conclusions from your back-and-forth with him?

I'm waffling a bit on Clarinet because these reactions remind me of all the times I've seen town get flustered and start to demonize the people attacking them. I still think he's a good shot just because 1) I might be dumb for second-guessing 2) so many people have talked about him that he's a crux of discussion and it would be useful to have his flip.

atp im not as sure as I was, but my initial impression based on meta was that he came off the same and tbh him deleting his posts hasn't changed my opinion of him in the context of this game.
iirc clarinet's scum meta is sorta lurky and town he's kinda like this being all over the place with the vague posts and grandiose accusations.
it just seems like you are valuing the meta over the gameplay right now

I heavily disagree on Jalmont town lean, the longer Jalmont goes without posting the more I think he's a good shot lol. I never got the impression he struggles to post as town so it's entirely possible he's Paperblade/Walrein type scum where he can't fake content. Note that I have only ever seen him play town though and it was five years ago.

Clarinet, you say you think DS' buddy is the dog? What makes you think Samoyed is scum? What were your conclusions from your back-and-forth with him?

I'm waffling a bit on Clarinet because these reactions remind me of all the times I've seen town get flustered and start to demonize the people attacking them. I still think he's a good shot just because 1) I might be dumb for second-guessing 2) so many people have talked about him that he's a crux of discussion and it would be useful to have his flip.
the game we played together I didn't get the impression that Jalmont was the top poster sort. Am I wrong? He seems like a pop in sort of player to me

I'm not going to lynch someone I think is town because they are playing badly, no. Especially not when that player is already lynchbait.
Thats not what I'm saying. I'm asking you to evaluate Clarinet without taking meta into account. You just said they are playing badly. Why? What posts do you think are bad?

Explain a bit further cause now I'm curious, how many games have you played with him?
I've only played one game with him, but after that game I went back and read a game where he was mafia and it was a pretty obvious difference. Maybe he's improved since then, but as town last game he is very jumpy (like a motion sensor as jordan put it), he basically lashed out at everybody who attacked him, and has this very over-the-top way of speaking that I think would be difficult to emulate.

Also, if you look at Clarinet's ISO he had been posting bluster about TRing DS up until now. Clarinet, how did DS' vote kill your town read so quickly? From the PoV that you're town, why couldn't he be town with a wrong read? (Also don't really understand why you TR him to begin with honestly.)

the game we played together I didn't get the impression that Jalmont was the top poster sort. Am I wrong? He seems like a pop in sort of player to me
He is the pop-in sort from what I recall, but in his SF games he usually had hot takes early on and stirred up controversy, which makes his statement that he didn't want to contribute to ED1 and lack of contribution when he popped back in pretty jarring to me.

I've only played one game with him, but after that game I went back and read a game where he was mafia and it was a pretty obvious difference. Maybe he's improved since then, but as town last game he is very jumpy (like a motion sensor as jordan put it), he basically lashed out at everybody who attacked him, and has this very over-the-top way of speaking that I think would be difficult to emulate.
I like your reasoning here, if ds is piling onto lynchbait what makes him different from magic or anyone else who has accused clarinet?

Thats not what I'm saying. I'm asking you to evaluate Clarinet without taking meta into account. You just said they are playing badly. Why? What posts do you think are bad?
I think sring samoyed here is bad here. I think 456 is a really bad post and made me pause for a second there. I think sring you/samoy here is a reaction to being sr rather than being fully genuine but I think thats within his range.

I like your reasoning here, if ds is piling onto lynchbait what makes him different from magic or anyone else who has accused clarinet?
Because I don't think town!DS thinks that deleting posts from a previous game is sufficient enough to push him. At the same time I know that DS is super passionate about game integrity and probably is legit bothered by the fact that clarinet would delete his posts. I don't like how he is trying to make clarinet implode here because I think clarinet is a person who would implode as town.

At the same time I like DS' explanations and I think that to some extent I misunderstood what his goals were.

Willing to move mewtwo into 'dont shoot' category based on this convo, there is a certain amount of contention being displayed that seems really hard to fake. Scum make blindsided reads all the time to seem like thoughtful townies but I dont see what mewtwo sticking his neck out for clarinet esp if clarinet is scum

Tier list gonna come soon, I want to say this first:
Clarinet should get shot and if they are town, they should shoot DS imo. DS is being too persistent about deleting beig AI (I guess it was cleared that deletion was before role PM's, right?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)