NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Yeti surveyed the new recruits.

"Alright, you cucks, this is your boot camp! We're here for one reason: fool these local yokels and wipe them out ! Any of you who survive will become official members of Cosa Nostra."

A few of the recruits cocked their pistols in response.

"Yeah, sure, you can bring a gun if you have one. But the real test is how you handle it when you're the ones under fire. Listen up, cucks! See my glock? We're going to sneak it into one of the villager's houses, along with a note warning them that Cosa Nostra has invaded the village. The manhunt will start with them. You are only allowed to shoot if you are shot at first! And if you can fool them into thinking you are not a shady cuck, you probably won't get shot at! Do you understand?"

A shout of assent rang out.

"Alright, you cucks! Let's plant that gun and roll out!"

Confirmation Phase

Note: role PMs are still being sent because Smogon doesn't understand Circus. Once you get your PM, post your confirmation here.

This is also the phase where the scum team will choose the first Gunbearer.

Deadline for Confirmation Phase is Tomorrow at Noon CDT.

Announcement

I posted an incorrect mafia ratio in the OP. It's actually 4 regular Goons and 3 Vengeful Goons rather than the other way around. The OP has been edited to the correct ratio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)