NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

I've never pushed Mew, I've made a comment about his style being different, you sure misrepresent others for someone that actually wants the gun

You're not town, you might be vengeful thats why you don't feel any risk in asking for that gun. You'll get a satisfaction by vengeful shooting.

DS. tanked hard, boney came on top in that back and forth

he wants to shoot someone for posts deleted in a different game. Can one get ANY MORE lazy than that? This is scum if I've ever seen one

I think a mod already explained that posts were taken out before this game started. Anyway, since I saw that mod post, I gather deleting is futile now cause mods will reinstall them

for being the BEST and most amazing player, DS' sure chooses the NAI and non-game related reasons to push for people.

At least Magic gave explanations prior to the entire 'delete posts' fiasco, however I kinda feel Magic is way too pushy for not having any experience with me. It feels with ill-intent when it comes from Magic. I'm not saying she's scum, but she's so wrong and yet she feels so certain. Could be town with wrong reads.

As for DS. he's scumbo scumaster scumatron together with someone, either with the dog or with someone who stays more in the background.

I've never pushed Mew, I've made a comment about his style being different, you sure misrepresent others for someone that actually wants the gun

You're not town, you might be vengeful thats why you don't feel any risk in asking for that gun. You'll get a satisfaction by vengeful shooting.

I consider what I am going to quote below to be a slight push, as it starts out not nowhere when Mewtwo is not in the thread and no one is talking about Mewtwo at all. Then it turns into a push on Samoyed in regard to Mew, band to me the exchange came off phony on your part. It was like you mentioned something that had no merit, Samoyed called you out for it, and then you called Samoyed scum because of it. (Sort of like you just did to me right now tbh)

really hate to say it, but I can't keep my mouth shut, what in the world is happening with Mew?

A new tactic or what? He's so reserved this time.
you're prickly beyond repair. You wanna control things, I never forbade you to interact with people, I wanted you to BUTT out when I want to decipher Mew, it's my right as a player to want to get to know him

look at this guy! I never insinuated Mew is scum, I was asking what happened to his style

and if you can't see that Mew is different or if you think he's already town, maybe you have TMI in your wallet

for being the BEST and most amazing player, DS' sure chooses the NAI and non-game related reasons to push for people.

At least Magic gave explanations prior to the entire 'delete posts' fiasco, however I kinda feel Magic is way too pushy for not having any experience with me. It feels with ill-intent when it comes from Magic. I'm not saying she's scum, but she's so wrong and yet she feels so certain. Could be town with wrong reads.

As for DS. he's scumbo scumaster scumatron together with someone, either with the dog or with someone who stays more in the background.
I'll poke at whatever I have to if it gets you to spaz out like this

A push imo is suggesting that shooter should kill that person, I'll give an example of a push right now. I want for Bloody to shoot DS. because I really think he's scum this time.

DS. tanked hard, boney came on top in that back and forth

he wants to shoot someone for posts deleted in a different game. Can one get ANY MORE lazy than that? This is scum if I've ever seen one

I think a mod already explained that posts were taken out before this game started. Anyway, since I saw that mod post, I gather deleting is futile now cause mods will reinstall them
Thinking about the game as "who comes off on top" in a situation is not a town mentality. There is no winner or loser in a conversation, because that's not the point.

Yes, I would happily shoot you for doing that. That is the most bullshit rookie scum tactic I've ever seen in my life. Until a mod confirms that the posts were deleted before you got your role, that's how that comes off to me.

like this--this isn't towny. I get that getting a reaction can help you to read but atp I think you are just trying to push an easy mislynch.
Do you realize how many scum are in this game? Pick people apart. Force them to make hard decisions on people. Force them to explain what it is that they mean and why they randomly say things because there are 7 scum in this game. People will scumslip if you keep up pressure and call them on their bad pushes.

Also MewTwo, can you tell me why you think Clarinet is a mislynch? Why do you feel so strongly about your town read here?
atp im not as sure as I was, but my initial impression based on meta was that he came off the same and tbh him deleting his posts hasn't changed my opinion of him in the context of this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)