NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Shooting when I get back from work, which will likely be in 9.5-10 hours. Plus a little, probably. You have until then to persuade me to change my mind on the shot. Or to talk for next gunbearer to decide, etc.

imo waterlily/cancerous before Texas. I mean I trust duskfall but he personally hasn’t been pinging me very much more than usual? so my read on him is mostly based on Duskfall’s soulread, which he seems to have canceled

imo waterlily/cancerous before Texas. I mean I trust duskfall but he personally hasn’t been pinging me very much more than usual? so my read on him is mostly based on Duskfall’s soulread, which he seems to have canceled
oh god that’s confusing with two different referencing hes. He #1 is Texas and He #2 is Duskfall

Didn't Flyhn have
I've been saying this for a while. WaterLily's the only one of the scumleans from DS that isn't dead/holding the gun right now. Even if she's town, that tells me for certain that none of the scumleans were actually scum, and there's also only two neutrals left barring myself, so they're both likely scum too, and if WaterLily isn't they both DEFINITELY are as far as I'm concerned

WaterLily flips, either a scum's dead already or the game is solved barring my townlocks being incorrect. Which is why we need to hope that if scum, WaterLily's a Goon and not Vengeful. We need numbers back to give ourselves an extra misshot just in case that IS the case
Okay, you know what?

I'm going for this.

4/5 if I'm right about townlocks, anyway.

Shoot WaterLily3

KnightsofCydonia

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Also YES NOT VENGEFUL WOO!

Now we have an extra misshot as a safety net just in case the townlocks do end up wrong. So basically, we've won barring both townlocks being scum, which if that's the case I'll quit this game forever for real this time

In what order should I go for them? (I already have some thoughts, regarding Vengeful or not, but I want to hear everyone else's ideas). Also there's one more outside of those two, if we're right about them. Granted, there's only one goon and two vengeful, so I won't live to make this one, but: Magic or Fenrir for the finale?

Discussion points:
Cancerous or Texas first? Should I move one of them to after Magic/Fenrir?
Magic or Fenrir?
If one of my locktown is wrong, who would it be?
Is there much more to discuss? (Should I take my next shots more quickly?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)