Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

I have not cheated no one ever before someone named Fokko from Marriland along with 9 people hacked into my emails and accounts and I accidentally used both of them on this website. (My bad) I never wanted to start anything and I am a very good trader. I don't scammed or lie to anyone, and the only people who have helped me so far is PokeGuy, Gonzo, and Steele. These people at least helped me and because of them I breeded the pokemon that they gave me, up to 6 iv, which I am happy about and I am proud to say these people helped me.

Ok, this whole deal with Dark Zoroark/Open Darkness/GangGreen ends.

GangGreen has already talked with some of the moderators in regards to the multiple accounts and it has been decided that we will ban the Dark Zoroark and Open Darkness accounts. GangGreen, make sure to stay with one account from now on.
thank you for your understandment. It was my fault, that I made this mistake first off because i used emails that were hacked before on accident. Thank you and I will represent the Smogon Community proud.

I would like to report GangGreen/Dark Zoroark/Open Darkness for scamming/lying to get free pokemon. Here are the relavent screenshots and links.
Here he offers pokemon as Open Darkness.
Here he says he is new and wants spitbacks/breedables for free and that he had to delete the save that had the pokemon he offered earlier. (As Dark Zoroark)
View attachment 22558
And then here he says that he has the pokemon he offered earlier and wants them cloned.(as GangGreen)

EDIT: Not the same pokemon, I need go hunting on the SQSR thread. Remember seeing the same pokemon somewhere. But he still has pokemon.
These pokemon on this list i just got done bred yesterday and today by the way. Also got a misdreavus from 1 iv to 6 iv today

You can stop arguing now, it was already settled that your safe.

That Misdreavus was HP Fighting spit back, not just random 1IV ;-;
lol i just wanted him to at least see it, because i don't want him to be putting negative comments about me, and you don't have to answer back, I just wanted him to know, just in case. If you want to argue, Please PM me.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reporting user .com for powersaving. I went to look at his list, and he had pokemon with the same OT but different TIDs.

His trade thread
.com admits to making multiple save files, all (or most?) with the same OT of Misty. That is allowed here.

Though I guess technically that is using PowerSaves... lol
Can you please stop reporting people without actual evidence. He has multiple save files with different TSV's, that's not the same as forcing a non-shiny Pokemon shiny. It's really not hard to keep the same OT while starting a new game, over and over.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not certain of the proper etiquette, however as my rebuttal I openly admit to using Powersaves for save restoration (listed in the notes section of the OP of my thread, as well as openly discussed quite regularly) and have restarted and archived several save-files (in order to have access to additional TSVs for shiny hatching); and have used many of these for hatching my own Pokémon (as well as those of others).

While I can't offer evidence for all of the TID/SID combinations listed in my thread (one of my hatching cartridges has died, losing a couple of the save-files used for hatches of the Pokémon in my thread, and I didn't store any Pokémon other than the hatches from those saves), I can provide non-shiny Pokémon with the same TID/SID/OT as the majority of the Pokémon in my thread (happy to do so if deemed necessary, or to remove any Pokémon for which I can't do so).

Edit: Made the note in question the first note listed.

Last edited:
I'm not certain of the proper etiquette, however as my rebuttal I openly admit to using Powersaves for save restoration (listed in the notes section of the OP of my thread, as well as openly discussed quite regularly) and have restarted and archived several save-files (in order to have access to additional TSVs for shiny hatching); and have used many of these for hatching my own Pokémon (as well as those of others).

While I can't offer evidence for all of the TID/SID combinations listed in my thread (one of my hatching cartridges has died, losing a couple of the save-files used for hatches of the Pokémon in my thread, and I didn't store any Pokémon other than the hatches from those saves), I can provide non-shiny Pokémon with the same TID/SID/OT as the majority of the Pokémon in my thread (happy to do so if deemed necessary, or to remove any Pokémon for which I can't do so).

Edit: Made the note in question the first note listed.
Ok, my mistake.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deleted some of the more... unnecessary comments. Remember, unless you have something meaningful to say regarding a blacklisting (and no, your opinion doesn't count), don't post in this thread.

Hello,

I would like to formally request my removal from the wi-fi blacklist. I have been on the blacklist for approximately one month. During that time I've made an effort to become a proactive and helpful member of the Smogon wi-fi community by offering whatever services I can within the Simple Requests/Simple Questions thread. I've helped members find egg shiny values by battling them, helped evolve Pokemon through trades, and have helped shiny hatch eggs. I've found the SR/SQ thread to be an amazing resource full of great people. Being on the blacklist opened my eyes to how much effort a lot of the members put into their Pokemon and their trade threads be it catching/breeding Pokemon in matching balls, soft resetting an event Pokemon for IV's, or performing the crazy RNG stuff in older games. I feel I've come to appreciate this forum even more and hope that I can continue to be a contributing member to it. What I did to get myself put on the blacklist was stupid and I regret it and I can say that I have learned my lesson and that it won't happen ever again.

Thank you for your consideration.

I'd like to report Yiggaman for forcing shinyness via powersave.

3 Days ago, I traded with him and obtained the following Zorua:

Yesterday we traded again, this time I got a Shiny Victeerbel that he claimed he bred it but traded it to someone else to hatch as a shiny. But its OT still matches the previous trade but with a different ID.

TyVip was kind enough to search reddit (cause I know nothing of that place) for anyone with the same OT but found no matches.

Edit: TyVip was an awesome dude and provided even more evidence after I let him have a look at them.

Left Side is the Shiny Victeerbel, Right Side is Zorua

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to formally request my removal from the wi-fi blacklist. I have been on the blacklist for approximately one month. During that time I've made an effort to become a proactive and helpful member of the Smogon wi-fi community by offering whatever services I can within the Simple Requests/Simple Questions thread. I've helped members find egg shiny values by battling them, helped evolve Pokemon through trades, and have helped shiny hatch eggs. I've found the SR/SQ thread to be an amazing resource full of great people. Being on the blacklist opened my eyes to how much effort a lot of the members put into their Pokemon and their trade threads be it catching/breeding Pokemon in matching balls, soft resetting an event Pokemon for IV's, or performing the crazy RNG stuff in older games. I feel I've come to appreciate this forum even more and hope that I can continue to be a contributing member to it. What I did to get myself put on the blacklist was stupid and I regret it and I can say that I have learned my lesson and that it won't happen ever again.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello again,

It has been a few days since I posted and I have not heard back from anyone. Should I be discussing this via a private message? Has a moderator seen my post yet and are there any deliberations being made?

Thanks.

Hi, I hope this is the correct place for this, but why was Tranquil_Chaos banned? He made some of his stuff re-distributable and it's in my thread, but no one has updated him to the blacklist; he's just banned and his thread is closed. I also have Arhan messaging me on reddit claiming he's being un-banned and did nothing wrong; so I'm trying not to jump to conclusions; could someone tell me what's going on please?

Hi, I hope this is the correct place for this, but why was Tranquil_Chaos banned? He made some of his stuff re-distributable and it's in my thread, but no one has updated him to the blacklist; he's just banned and his thread is closed. I also have Aaran messaging me on reddit claiming he's being un-banned and did nothing wrong; so I'm trying not to jump to conclusions; could someone tell me what's going on please?
Tranquil_Chaos was an alt of AegisSlash, an already banned account for hacking.

Arhan was banned for using a hacked Ditto parent, and for being underage.

Just look a few posts back instead of cluttering the thread.
On Reddit he claimed someone else did that and said he was being un-banned. I'm not trading with him until he's un-banned here though, as it seems like a tall tail. I did read the previous posts though, but thanks for your response.

Anyways, the purpose of this post:
I can teach you to RNG most wild captures in 4th Gen if you have a cartridge/emulator.
I remember Diabolico was black listed for hacking but after proving that he could legitimately RNG abuse, he was moved to the probationary black list.
Oh no, it was legit (probably). Can't defeat video evidence. I believe it was because of him being an alt of the known hacker AegisSlash.

Anyways, to stay on topic, yeah lux ball is good :).
Also, there is evidence of him legitimately resetting a Xerneas. I was wondering if a moderator would like to collect the Shiny Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia he traded me and hack check them? He was very kind to me and made these fully re-distributable for the community. This will be my last post on the subject, but didn't we let a few hackers turn over a new leaf in the past? Just my thoughts on the subject. Anyone feel free to PM about a copy of either of his monsters for hack checking.

EDIT: I promised this would be my last post, so I'll just edit:
Making an alt and lying about who you are and where your stuff is coming from certainly doesn't seem like turning over a new leaf...
How can someone turn over a new leaf with out making a new account when they are banned?

Remember there's a difference between being Blacklisted and Banned. I think he was banned for breaking Global Rules by making a new account when he had a banned one.
So he's not blacklisted then? Waiting for a Mod ruling on this; I'd really like to have his monsters hack checked.

Last edited:
Anyways, the purpose of this post:

I remember Diabolico was black listed for hacking but after proving that he could legitimately RNG abuse, he was moved to the probationary black list.

Also, there is evidence of him legitimately resetting a Xerneas. I was wondering if a moderator would like to collect the Shiny Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia he traded me and hack check them? He was very kind to me and made these fully re-distributable for the community. This will be my last post on the subject, but didn't we let a few hackers turn over a new leaf in the past? Just my thoughts on the subject. Anyone feel free to PM about a copy of either of his monsters for hack checking.
Remember there's a difference between being Blacklisted and Banned. I think he was banned for breaking Global Rules by making a new account when he had a banned one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)