Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello all. I know I'm not exactly welcome here anymore, and I am now not trusted by anyone, but I thought I'd put this here for everybody to see.

First off, I want to thank everyone here for a great time. The mods, as well as other users. For the past 2+ years, I've checked in here regularly. I've learned many things, as well as taught others. I truly appreciate that.

I would also like to apologize. This has cause numerous people trouble, particularly Shii. I have also lost a lot of people's trust and respect. So believe me, I feel terrible.

Now, please allow me to set the record straight. Yes, I hacked. But the Pokemon I am listed on the Blacklist for hacking, Dream World Torchics and Bulbasaurs, are 100% legit. That means that Shii, your Torchic is legit, whether you trust me or not (I assume, and get why you don't/wouldn't), and if anyone wants proof I have them up on Pokecheck. All of my Gen 3 and 4 RNGs are legit. All of my Gen 5 standard abuse are legit. And almost all of my Entralink RNGs are legit, including my starters.

The only Pokemon I hacked were Pokemon for my personal use, mostly all Dream World Pokemon with their unreleased abilities, and they were never traded. That being said, I suppose that I do deserve to be black listed as I did put them in my thread. No matter how old it was, my intentions of not trading them, and assuming that I wouldn't get in trouble, it was wrong. I have been in denial about this a bit, but now I know that I am where I belong.

Even though I am blacklisted, I never planned on trading again. My DS can't hook up to the WiFi, I lost all of my old .savs with all of my Pokemon on them, and I haven't RNGed in over 6 months. That means that Mods, the FC you have listed isn't valid, and won't be for a long long time.

All in all, thanks for the amazing times and memories and I'm sorry to everyone, particularly Shii.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Which Bulbasaurs/Torchics? The Bulbasaurs with OT テイガシト 27626/03031 are hacked because they're 100% illegal. Torchics OT Tolan 27626/03031 are also 100% illegal.

You're just digging a bigger hole to bury yourself in.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Can I know which program you used to tell? I have them all up on Pokecheck from like, the first day I did them and they're all reading 100% legit.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes, because I'm totally going to tell you how I caught you hacking so you can make better hacks elsewhere. The WiFi mods are aware of how you got caught and that is more than enough.

Edit: Also, just because something appears to be legal now does not mean it is legal. New little things about legality are being figured out all the time. Hence, if you RNG your stuff like you claimed to have done then you'll never get caught having something illegal (because RNG is legit obv.). Too bad you had to learn the hard way.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I am clearly done trading...I just want to know what I'm being blacklisted for. If you don't want to tell me whatever, that's fine. I'm not going to protest what I know is a losing battle. I put that there to apologize, explain, and thank. Not ask for forgiveness or ask to be proclaimed innocent. I've done all I can do.

Can I know which program you used to tell? I have them all up on Pokecheck from like, the first day I did them and they're all reading 100% legit.
1st, Pokecheck makes no claims about legitimacy, only legality, which brings me to this
http://i49.tinypic.com/30928td.png Your argument is now invalid.
I love Pokecheck, great tool for catching hacks, the LA is great, but there are MANY errors with it, having your hacks pass the LA is nothing to be proud of.

We don't need other programs to catch your hacks, because we have something you don't, knowledge of game mechanics.

We also know that you traded your hacks, because other people have the same illegal mons they got from you (including Ditto, great move trading hacks directly to the people with the power to blacklist you btw).

Hi I was put on the black list almost a year and a half ago for not knowing the difference between "Redis" and "non-Redis" pokemon and I was trading them on this site and another. I broke my DS so I haven't been playing pokemon since last year summer, or a little before that... Im ready to get back into the game including trades and giveaways so can I finally get off the black list or do I have to wait another year and a half lol!

PKmMasterRiki used a wonder guard spiritomb on me
FC= 2194-8458-1596
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pkmmasterriki.189780/
We have closed the wifi battles blacklist for now, but I'm willing to make an exception for something as ridiculous as a wondertomb. If you can PM me with all of the details we request in the old wifi battles blacklist thread, I will add this user to the blacklist.

To others reading this thinking this means we are allowing all wifi battle blacklist applications: it does not. If you have some gross and obvious hacks to report, I will personally accept blacklist applications by PM provided they have all the requirements we've asked for in the old wifi battles blacklist thread.

For other wifi battle blacklist cases:
We are currently working on a new, cleaner system to blacklist users as well as getting the Wifi Battle Finder back up and running. The recent forum switch and the site attacks have complicated things, but Smogon's programmers are working to get things ironed out.

Until then, use this thread to ask for wifi battle. We are not accepting black list applications until the new system is up. 90% of the posts in this thread have been terrible, incomplete posts by posters who never bothered to read the OP. As such, they have been ignored, making a very small impact on the blacklist over all. Considering this, we're locking this thread for good and waiting for the new system to go up. Hold onto any new accusations you have until the new systems implemented.

I'd like to report "doublejib may never fail?" for accusing me of cheating in a wi-fi battle. He accused me of out-speeding his fastest scarf user in the game Latias after I went for a second ddance with my 252 speed ev'd dragonite and he switched in to it on the same turn. I clearly had two dragon dances set up but he accused me of having none, and then said he was "recording" the battle and proceeded to disconnect from the game. I just want to report before he just tries to get me in trouble for doing nothing but legally playing the game. His FC is 3267-5296-9136

Last edited:
I would like to report McLovin4315
And ps mc not so lovin (my name doublejib may never fall, is that because i dont remember my old email that i used for doublejib, im not an Ahole or #ocky or anything) and so i accused McLoving of cheating because my latias should outspeed his dragonite because its 347 speed scarfed, he never d-danced because he outraged rightaway after killing my first poke he switched in on (i didnt switch out when he ) you know what this is just childish im not going to tatle on someone like a little kid just never mind im not going to try to get you in trouble McLoving.. Just nevermind even tho sure you did cheat, i just want smogon to heat this part witch is very important!

(Smogon you are the biggest group/influence on the pokemon company for competative play, you need to tell the pokemon company to make a pokegen "ingame" so that competative play with be something huge. Could you imagine going to the pokegenerator and creating your new team quick from scratch in 2-3 minutes? I can and that function is the only way pokemon will be good and we will ever take the game to the super competative level of league of legends. That way they could make a function to stop all the pokemon people pokegen, ie no more pokemon with 15678 ev's)

Thank you for listening Smogon and sorry for complaining. Please contact the pokemon company. If we all ask for this we can change competative play for pokemon, because they will respond.

I'd like to report "doublejib may never fail?" for accusing me of cheating in a wi-fi battle. He accused me of out-speeding his fastest scarf user in the game Latias after I went for a second ddance with my 252 speed ev'd dragonite and he switched in to it on the same turn. I clearly had two dragon dances set up but he accused me of having none, and then said he was "recording" the battle and proceeded to disconnect from the game. I just want to report before he just tries to get me in trouble for doing nothing but legally playing the game. His FC is 3267-5296-9136
I would like to report McLovin4315
And ps mc not so lovin (my name doublejib may never fall, is that because i dont remember my old email that i used for doublejib, im not an Ahole or #ocky or anything) and so i accused McLoving of cheating because my latias should outspeed his dragonite because its 347 speed scarfed, he never d-danced because he outraged rightaway after killing my first poke he switched in on (i didnt switch out when he ) you know what this is just childish im not going to tatle on someone like a little kid just never mind im not going to try to get you in trouble McLoving.. Just nevermind even tho sure you did cheat, i just want smogon to heat this part witch is very important!

(Smogon you are the biggest group/influence on the pokemon company for competative play, you need to tell the pokemon company to make a pokegen "ingame" so that competative play with be something huge. Could you imagine going to the pokegenerator and creating your new team quick from scratch in 2-3 minutes? I can and that function is the only way pokemon will be good and we will ever take the game to the super competative level of league of legends. That way they could make a function to stop all the pokemon people pokegen, ie no more pokemon with 15678 ev's)

Thank you for listening Smogon and sorry for complaining. Please contact the pokemon company. If we all ask for this we can change competative play for pokemon, because they will respond.
Guys, c'mon.

We are currently working on a new, cleaner system to blacklist users as well as getting the Wifi Battle Finder back up and running. The recent forum switch and the site attacks have complicated things, but Smogon's programmers are working to get things ironed out.

Until then, use this thread to ask for wifi battle. We are not accepting black list applications until the new system is up. 90% of the posts in this thread have been terrible, incomplete posts by posters who never bothered to read the OP. As such, they have been ignored, making a very small impact on the blacklist over all. Considering this, we're locking this thread for good and waiting for the new system to go up. Hold onto any new accusations you have until the new systems implemented.
Although from what I've seen at a glance from both your accounts, no one would be blacklisted for this incident, especially considering neither of you got a battle video to make your case.

Hi, sorry if this isn't the proper format but the community needs to know about this guy:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/redbaronnn.198016/

redbaronnn offered me a flawless Kangaskahn and flawless Meditite on sixth gen for my 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Portean Froakie and my 31/31/31/X/X/31 Adamant Honedge and when I got the monsters, I checked them and they aren't even double flawless, so I asked him about and he says "every pokemon is flawless in it's heart" and then said "At least meditite has egg moves" and basically just scammed me and went to bed.

When looking up his profile, I found another person who he scammed as well. Please add him to the blacklist so people don't get scammed further. I have proof in a conversation I saved in my inbox. Thanks.

I want more detailed evidence. Please post the whole of your conversation in image form rather than this one portion.
That is from page 2. Page 1, he lied about IVs. Said every pokemon was flawless in it's heart, and then I said that in the message. He just snatched and ran with my 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakie, my 31/31/31/X/31/X Adamant Premier Ball Honedge for Kangaskahn, Meditite and Flechinder with shitty IVs. I have the pokemon with his OT in my Box. You can take a pokemon from him, and take the three he traded me and check their IVs for yourself. All I have to trade on X is Froakie and Honedge, so why don't you trade him the two I gave you Redbarronnn and we will see who the lying cunt truely is. XD

and No one can hack on X and Y, so there you go. Undeniable proof you scammed me in my inbox and in both our games. That's the hard part about getting off the black list when you scam someone. All the proof.

TheMantyke, Nexus, Shii, Jedi, and Expert Evan -
Hey there, my deepest apologies if this is off-topic but I remembered I reported Jkfrankko to the blacklist a while ago (Which he is still blacklisted) but I've realized that I didn't give you guys his Friend Codes when I reported so thought I tell you all about them so you can add them with his name on the blacklist.

JKfrankko's FC's:
Platinum FC: 1892 8490 0745
HGSS FC: 1162 7079 2844
BW FC: 2923 6448 5379

I just thought you and the rest of the mods would be more appreciative if I tell you and posted this on here. Since I have been reading your posts on this thread and you have been telling other users to give you all the blacklisted users' FCs when someone is reporting them. If this is considered a spam, then I'm sorry. I'm only posting this cause I thought it was necessary.

Sincerely,
Diabolico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)