WiFi Room Announcement

Please do not PM myself or the WiFi Room staff on Smogon or on other servers: We are working on a fix in the event that the outage continues into the release of ORAS, and will update users via word of mouth and possibly other means when a consensus is made.

Bugging us (and to a greater extent, site staff) is not going to make the issue dissolve sooner, but slow us down in fixing it.

Please Understand.

Last edited:
honestly, not sure this would help, cos if one's got the sense to find this thread, they got the sense to find the others where it has been said bazzillion times what the issue is. Maybe if it was a sticky it would gather some attention.
If they've found me, they can find the room if it's made.

Whats with all these staff making threads? 1 thread is enough, honestly having 15 people make pointless threads like this is more annoying than helpful, the wifi room goes hand in hand with PS, so as soon as PS is up wifi will be too -_-

If this was unneeded please delete it as I cannot. I only did this to alleviate the many PMs to myself and my staff.

Please do not PM myself or the WiFi Room staff on Smogon or on other servers: We are working on a fix in the event that the outage continues into the release of ORAS, and will update users via word of mouth and possibly other means when a consensus is made.

Bugging us (and to a greater extent, site staff) is not going to make the issue dissolve sooner, but slow us down in fixing it.

Please Understand.
Do you know what intrigued me most about this post... Your signature. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)