Will Frosty drift away for eternity? Frosty vs. Eternal Drifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty said:

Diababa [Necturine] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Grass/Ghost

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Telepathy (LOCKED) (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 44 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC 4/6
MC 6
DC 1/5

Moves (18) :
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Natural Gift

Leaf Blade
Sketch
Giga Drain

Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Snatch
Synthesis

Lotad [Odolwa] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam

Counter
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Ice Beam
Protect
Surf

Cottonee [Veran] (F)
Nature: Timid (Adds 15% to Speed; Subtracts 1 From Attack)
Typing: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW): LOCKED(Can Be Enabled) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 76 (+)

EC: 5/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks (18):
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
PoisonPowder
Sunny Day
Cotton Guard
Helping Hand
Giga Drain
Endeavor
Energy Ball

Encore
GrassWhistle
Worry Seed

Toxic
Taunt
SolarBeam
Eternal Drifter said:
Thank you for doing this... I've been sitting on my potential matches for about a week, so I am very greatful.

Well, here are the three Poke'mon I'll be using.

Scraggy

Scraggy* (Male)
Adamant
Type: Dark/Fighting
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: Type: Innate
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: Type: Innate
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
(Dream World: Locked) Intimidate: Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Command: (Ability: Intimidate)

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/6
DC: 4/5

Attacks: (18 Moves Known)
Leer*
Low Kick*
Sand-Attack*
Faint Attack*
Headbutt*
Swagger*
Brick Break*
Payback*

Dragon Dance*
Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch*
ThunderPunch*

Dragon Claw*
Toxic
Bulk Up*
Protect
Rest*

Hope the Chingling

Chingling (Hope) (Female)
Bold Nature
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 3+
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 45

EC: 3/6
MC: 2

Attacks: (15 Moves Known)
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
Uproar
Last Resort
Entrainment

Hypnosis
Recover
Wish

Signal Beam

Toxic
Protect
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave

Mirage the Zorua

Mirage (Female Zorua)
Hasty Nature
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilty:
Illusion: Type: Innate
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (+)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15
Accuracy Bonus: +12.84497126% (Or +13%)

EC: 0/6

Attacks: (14 Moves Known)

Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt

Counter
Detect
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Thief

And good luck with your first reffing task!
Rules:
3v3 LC triples
Training items
Unown Soup
2 substitutions
All abilities
Switch = KO
2 day DQ

Frosty sends out + equips
ED sends out + equips
ED orders
Frosty orders
I ref

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sending out Diababa the Necturine with an Amulet coin, Odolwa the Lotad with an Exp.Share and Veran the Cottonee with nothing.

@
@

"Well then, let us train," Walker says. "I fully expect to lose, but still, even a loss could be of benefit."

"Strike hard! Strike fast!"

(Note: counters are gained upon send out; Scraggy gets one DC, putting him at the max of five, and unlocking his dream world ability, Intimidate)

Scraggy:
Pre-Round: Unlock Intimidate; Activate Intimidate
Action 1: Fire Punch (Cottonee)
Action 2: Ice Punch (Cottonee)

Hope:
Action 1: Entrainment (Cottonee)
Action 2: Signal Beam (Cottonee)

IF Cottonee uses Taunt (Hope) Action 1 AND uses Encore (Hope) Action 2, replace action 1 with Signal Beam (Cottonee).

IF Cottonee uses Taunt (Hope) Action 1, Protect that action and push actions back. Do NOT use this subsitution more than once.

Mirage:
Action 1: Taunt (Cottonee)
Action 2: Thief (Necturine)

IF Cottonee uses Taunt (Mirage), use Protect that action and push actions back. Do NOT use this subsitution more than once.
IF Taunted when you are to use Taunt, replace round actions with the following: Faint Attack (Cottonee), Thief (Necturine).

Frosty

=_=
hmmm...we are at unown soup, right?

well...

Veran (Cottonee): Unown P (Protect) - Helping Hand (Diababa)
Odolwa (Lotad): Unown W (Water Spout) - Giga Drain (Chingling)
Diababa (Necturine): Unown S (Shadow Force) at Chingling - COMBO (Shadow Ball + Shadow Ball) at Chingling

According to my calcs it should KO chingling. should.

Let me check the rules for Unown Soup, I think just one Unown per action per owner...

Leethoof said:
Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Multiples!!!
No Restrictions

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Sorry Frosty, those actions are illegal :(. Please change them, thank you!

Frosty

=_=
Erm...AFAIK its one unown per pokemon. At least on the battles I've seen that was the rule applied.

BUT, either way:

Veran (Cottonee): Unown P (Protect) - Helping Hand (Diababa)
Odolwa (Lotad): Ice Beam (Chingling) - Giga Drain (Chingling)
Diababa (Necturine): Ominous Wind (Chingling) - COMBO (Shadow Ball + Shadow Ball) at Chingling

Okay, well then I will go with your final actions, but if you would like me to, I will change them to your original actions.

EDIT: I will have the reffing up within the next few hours.

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odalwa l Veran
Items: Amulet Coin l Exp. Share l N/A
HP: 90 l 90 l 90
Energy: 100 l 100 l 100
Speed: 44 l 26 l 76

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Hope l Mirage
Items: Exp. Share l Amulet Coin l N/A
HP: 90 l 90 l 90
Energy: 100 l 100 l 100
Speed: 48 l 45 l 75

No time for flavor, so here's the most adorable puppy I could find...

Action 1:
Veran: Protect: Veran protected itself from damage! [23.5 energy]
Mirage: Taunt: Veran protected itself! [10 energy]
Scraggy: Fire Punch: Veran Protects itself! Damage blocked: 5528/10000 crit? nope [(8+6-3) x 1.5] 16.5 damage. [6 energy]
Hope: Entrainment: Veran protected itself! [8 energy]
Diababa: Ominous Wind: Damage to Hope: 8001/10000 crit? nope [(6+3+4.5-3) x 1.5] 16 damage. 3052/10000 stats upped? nope [5 energy]
Odalwa: Ice Beam: Damage to Hope: 1298/10000 crit? nope 166/10000 freeze? yup [(10+4.5-3) x 1] 11.5 damage. 3298/10000 Hope is frozen for 1 turn. [7 energy]

Action 2:
Veran: Helping Hand: Diababa's SB combo's BAP is now doubled! [12 energy]
Mirage: Thief: Damage to Diababa: 6844/10000 crit? nope [(4+3+4.5-3) x 1.5] 13 damage. Diababa's Amulet Coin was stolen! [4 energy]
Scraggy: Ice Punch: Damage to Veran: 5549/10000 crit? nope 7351/10000 freeze? nope [(8+6-3) x 1.5] 16.5 damage. [6 energy]
Hope: Hope is frozen solid!
Diababa: SB Combo: Damage to Hope: 3782/10000 crit? nope 7475/10000 Sp. Def drop? nope [(36+3+4.5-3) x 1.5] 61 damage. (woah!!!!) [28 energy]
Odalwa: Giga Drain: Damage to Hope: 4734/10000 crit? nope [(8+3+4.5-3) x 1] 12.5 damage. Odalwa gets 6 health back. [12 energy]

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odalwa l Veran
Items: N/A l Exp. Share l N/A
HP: 79 l 90 l 74
Energy: 67 l 81 l 65

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Hope l Mirage
Items: Exp. Share l Amulet Coin l Amulet Coin
HP: 90 l -11 l 90
Energy: 88 l KO l 86
Speed: 48 l 45 l 75

Please be patient if I made any mistakes, as I'm a beginner ref and triples are hard.

Frosty orders
ED orders
I ref

EDIT: To below, I changed those. Thanks for pointing them out!

EDIT2: I'm going to make a lit of Unowns left:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Frosty

=_=
k, two things:

1) Protect protects against all moves (incluing Taunt and entrainment)

2) in the ASB weaknesses and strenghts have different multipliers:
x4 weakness: Damage Multiplied by 2.25
x2 weakness: Damage Multiplied by 1.50
x2 resistance: Damage Multiplied by 0.67
x4 resistance: Damage Multiplied by 0.44

EDIT:

Okie Dokie, here are actions:

Veran (Cottonee): Unown D (Dark Void) - Taunt (Zorua)
IF both pokemon use evasive/protective moves A1 THEN use Cotton Guard - Unown D (Dark Void)
IF Zorua uses Evasive/protective moves A2 AND it didn't use said moves on the previous turn THEN Use Solarbeam at Scraggy
Odolwa (Lotad): Ice Beam (Zorua) - Giga Drain (Zorua)
IF Zorua uses Evasive/Protective moves THEN redirect respective action towards Scraggy
Diababa (Necturine): cooldown - Leaf Blade (Zorua)
IF Zorua uses Evasive/Protective moves THEN redirect respective action towards Scraggy

Don't worry about your reffing. You are doing good. If you happen to make a mistake, we'll point it out, no prob.

@
@

"...That's what I get from not reviewing stadium when sending out... Luckily, more than one way to fry a fish!"

Scraggy:
Action 1: Unown F (Fake Out) (Cottonee)
Action 2: Black Payback (Payback+Payback Combo) (Necturine)

Mirage:
Action 1: Taunt (Cottonee)
Action 2: Sucker Punch (Necturine)

Sorry I didn't get this reffed yesterday! I'm busy on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but expect this reffed by tonight!

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odolwa l Veran
HP: 79 l 90 l 67
Energy: 67 l 81 l 65

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Mirage
Items: Exp. Share l Amulet Coin
HP: 90 l 90
Energy: 88 l 86
Speed: 48 l 75

Sorry, again no time for flavor...

Action 1:
Scraggy: Fake Out: Damage to Veran: 7399/10000 crit? nope [(4+6-3) x 1] 7 damage. [4 energy]
Veran: Veran flinched!
Mirage: Taunt: Veran is taunted for 6 actions! [10 energy]
Diababa: Cooldown: Diababa is vulnerable to attack!
Odolwa: Ice Beam: Damage to Mirage: 2729/10000 crit? nope 9965/10000 freeze? nope [(10+4.5-3) x 1] 11.5 damage. [7 energy]

Action 2:
Mirage: Sucker Punch: Damage to Diababa: 9066/10000 crit? nope [(8+3+4.5-3) x 1.5] 19 damage. [5 energy]
Veran: Taunt: Failed because Veran herself is taunted! (ironic, huh) [10 energy]
Diababa: Leaf Blade: Damage to Mirage: 87/10000 crit? yup [(9+3+3+3-1.5) x 1] 16.5 damage. [7 energy]
Odolwa: Giga Drain: Damage to Mirage: 8612/10000 crit? nope [(8+3+4.5-3) x 1] 12.5 damage. Odalwa gets 6 HP back. [12 energy]
Scraggy: Black Payback: Damage to Diababa: 5621/10000 crit? nope [(22.5+3+6-3) x 1.5] 43 damage. [31.5 energy]

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odolwa l Veran
HP: 17 l 90 l 74
Energy: 60 l 62 l 55

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Mirage
HP: 90 l 49
Energy: 53 l 81

ED orders
Frosty orders
I ref

EDIT: To below, thanks for fixing those (many) mistakes! If it were me, I don't know if I would've been honest enough to give my pokemon more damage...And my calcs left Diababa at -9, but yours left her at 17...If you could PM me yours and why, maybe you're right and I'm wrong and I could change it.

Frosty

=_=
I know it isn't my turn, but a few notes:

1) Its Odolwa (first boss from Majora's Mask) not Odalwa. Not important, but I thought I might as well mention this.
2) I suggest you put Scraggy's cooldown and Veran's Taunt on the "status" at the summary.
3) Zorua's suffered 41hp of damage (11.5+16.5+12.5=40.5, rounded to 41) so the total hp should be 49, not 60.
4) Combos of 0 priority moves (like Payback) have -2 priority, which means that it should be the last action, so (and I feel I shouldn't mention this) it should get full power leaving Diababa with around 17hp, me thinks.
5) Also, you added the energy for Diababa and Odolwa instead of reducing it, I think.

I think that is all.

@
@

"Do not seek to win... seek to cause as much damage as possible..."

Scraggy:
Action 1: Cooldown (Fire Punch (Diababa))
Action 2: Ice Punch (Diababa)

IF Diababa uses Protect when Scraggy is due to target her, change target to Veran.
IF Diababa is KOed when Scraggy is due to target her, change target to Veran.

Mirage:
Action 1: Unown D (Dark Void)
Action 2: Faint Attack (Diababa)

IF two or more of Frosty's mons uses Protective/Evasive move action 1, change action to Sucker Punch (Veran).
IF Diababa (successfully) uses Protective/Evasive move action 2 AND did NOT use Protective/Evasive move action 1, change target to Veran.

Frosty

=_=
Well, I do intend to win, so...

Veran/Cottonee: Unown D (Drain Punch) at Zorua - Solarbeam at Scraggy
Odolwa/Lotad: COMBO (Ice Beam + Ice Beam) at Zorua - cooldown
Diababa/Necturine: Leaf Blade at Zorua - COMBO (Shadow Sneak + Leaf Blade) at Scraggy
IF that combo doesn't work, replace it with Shadow Sneak.

Please remember that an unown can be used only once. Since Veran is faster than Mirage, it would use the unown.

Also, a combination of priority 1 + priority 0 = priority 1. There is a list of the combinations on the Data Audit Thread for future reference.

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odolwa l Veran
HP: 17 l 90 l 74
Energy: 60 l 62 l 55

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Mirage
HP: 90 l 49
Energy: 53 l 81

Veran the Cottonee starts the match off with a strange Draining Punch, hurting Mirage the Zorua and gaining herself some HP. Mirage seems to be baffled by the fact the Veran used Unown D before he did, and can't seem to do anything. Scraggy cools down, and Diababa the Necturine hits Mirage with a Leaf Blade, immediately followed by a powerful Ice Beam combo, Freeze Beam from Odolwa the Lotad, making Mirage faint.

Veran begins to charge up for some unknown attack, while Diababa sneaks up to Scraggy and slashes him with a leaf (Shadow Sneak + Leaf Blade)! Scraggy uses an Ice Punch at Veran, hitting SE damage. Odolwa cools down, while Veran uses her charged up power to hit Scraggy with some Solar sort of Beam.

Action 1:
Veran: Drain Punch: Damage to Mirage: 4871/10000 crit? nope [(8+1.5-1.5) x 1.5) 12 damage. Veran gets 6 HP back. [12 energy]
Mirage: Unown D was already used...can't do anything!
Scraggy: Cooldown: Vulnerable to attacks!
Diababa: Leaf Blade: Damage to Mirage: 1051/10000 crit? (increased rate) yup [(9+3+3+3-1.5) x 1] 16.5 damage. [7 energy]
Odolwa: Freeze Beam: Damage to Mirage: 1854/10000 crit? nope 2399/10000 freeze? nope [(22.5+4.5-3) x 1] 24 damage. Mirage faints. [31.5 energy]

Action 2:
Veran: Veran charges up solar power!
Diababa: Leaf Sneak: Damage to Scraggy: 2711/10000 crit? nope [(13+3+4.5-4.5) x 1] 16 damage. [16.5 energy]
Scraggy: Ice Punch: Damage to Diababa: 3797/10000 crit? nope 8924/10000 freeze? nope [(8+6-3 x 1.5] 16.5 damage. [6 energy]
Odolwa: Cooldown. Vulnerable to attacks.
Veran: SolarBeam: Damage to Scraggy: 639/10000 crit? nope, so close! [(12+3+3-4.5) x 1] 13.5 damage. [8 energy]

Frosty's Team:

Diababa l Odolwa l Veran
HP: 0 l 90 l 74
Energy: KO l 31 l 35

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy l Mirage
HP: 61 l -3
Energy: 47 l KO

Can Eternal Drifter snatch victory from the jaws of defeat? Only time will tell, but anything can happen in the arena of Unown Soup!

Frosty orders
ED orders
I ref

Frosty

=_=
I hate to do this, but if the damage ends in .5 it rounds up. In other words, since Diababa lost 16.5hp (rounded to 17), it fainted.

My orders are below. I've included Diababa's too if I happen to have missed something. Just disregard them if it happens to be alive.

Veran/Cottonee: Unown A (Aeroblast) - Solarbeam
If Unown A is already used by the time you act THEN replace A1 with Unown B (Brave Bird) and don't push back.
Odolwa/Lotad: Leech Seed - Giga Drain

"Thats one... can we make it two? Now... unleash the fury of the lord of the dimentions!"

Scraggy:
Action 1: Unown S (Shadow Force (Veran))
Action 2: Ice Punch (Veran)

Frosty's Team:

Odolwa l Veran
Items: Exp. Share l N/A
HP: 90 l 74
Energy: 31 l 35
Speed: 26 l 76

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy
Items: Exp. Share
HP: 61
Energy: 47
Speed: 48

No time for flavor, sorry. Will you forgive Puss-in-Boots?

Action 1:
Scraggy: Scraggy disappeared!
Veran: Aeroblast: Damage to Scraggy: Scraggy was hidden somewhere... [7 energy]
Odolwa: Leech Seed: Scraggy was hidden somewhere... [10 energy]
Scraggy: Shadow Force: Damage to Veran: 6852/10000 crit? nope [(12+7.5-3) x 1] 16.5 damage. [10 energy]

Action 2:
Veran: Veran begins charging up!
Scraggy: Ice Punch: Damage to Veran: 6499/10000 crit? nope 9618/10000 freeze? nope [(8+7.5-3) x 1.5] 19 damage. [6 energy]
Odolwa: Giga Drain: Damage to Scraggy: 5286/10000 crit? nope [(8+4.5-4.5) x 1] 8 damage. Odolwa is already full HP. [12 energy]
Veran: SolarBeam: Damage to Scraggy: 2214/10000 crit? nope [(12+3+3-4.5) x 1] 13.5 damage. [8 energy]

Frosty's Team:

Odolwa l Veran
HP: 90 l 38
Energy: 9 l 20

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy
HP: 39
Energy: 31

It looks like Eternal Drifter can still turn this around, but it will be a tough battle! Who will win? Tune in next week on Fear Factor NO! CAP ASB!

ED orders
Frosty orders
I ref

"Another round... and... do I see... a way to win...? Is this battle ending this round?"

(Question: Does Moxie activate on rounding KOs (EX: Diababa)? How about energy KOs?)

Scraggy:
Action 1: Drain Punch (Veran)
Action 2: Unown V (V-Create) (Veran)

IF Unown V is already used by the time you are to use it, replace Unown V with Unown G (Gunk Shot) (Veran).
IF Veran uses Unown T (Teleport) to evade attacks action 2, change action to Faint Attack (Odolwa).

Frosty

=_=
Energy KOs goes for the last attack and Rounding KOs are ordinary KOs

I think we will have to use a more....unconventional strategy. I am sorry, Veran, but you'll have to take one for the team.

Odolwa/Lotad: Chill - Chill
Veran/Cottonee: Unown B (Brave Bird) - Taunt

Frosty's Team:

Odolwa l Veran
HP: 90 l 38
Energy: 9 l 20

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy
HP: 39
Energy: 31

No flavor at this speed. Sorry.

Action1:
Veran: Brave Bird: Damage to Scraggy: 7151/10000 crit? nope [(11+1.5-4.5) x 1.5] 12 damage. Veran gets 4 damage in recoil. [7.5 energy]
Scraggy: Drain Punch: Damage to Veran: 668/10000 crit? nope [(8+7.5-3) x 1] 12.5 damage. Scraggy gets 6 HP back. [12 energy]
Odolwa: Chill: Odolwa gets 12 more energy.

Action 2:
Veran: Taunt: Scraggy is taunted for 6 actions!
Scraggy: V-Create: Damage to Veran: 243/10000 hit? yup 7333/10000 crit? nope [(18+7.5-3) x 1.5] 34 damage. Veran faints. Scraggy's Def, Sp. Def, and Spe are lowered by one stage. [12 energy]
Odolwa: Chill: Odolwa gets 12 more energy.

Frosty's Team:

Odolwa l Veran
HP: 90 l -9
Energy: 33 l KO

Eternal Drifter's Team:

Scraggy
HP: 33
Energy: 7
Speed: 27
Status: Taunted for 6 actions, Def, Sp. Def, and Spe all one stage lower, +2 atk.​

Eternal Drifter is coming back, baby! This is what CAP ASB is all about! Can he pull off the upset?

Frosty orders
ED orders
I ref

Frosty

=_=
Speed is something like:
a) If Stat Change is positive: (Speed)*(Stat Change)*(1.75)
b) If Stat Change is Negative: Speed/((Stat Change)*(1.75))

In this case the result is: 48/(1*1.75)= 27.42 speed. Faster than Lotad.

Second thing (again, I shouldn't mention this): Scraggy should get Moxie Boost from Diababa (I love this name) and Veran. +2atk.

That being said, here are my actions. Feel free to deal 90 damage with 7 energy. Consider this a puzzle of sorts.

Unown B (Bulldoze) - Surf

"Moxie! But is... this... the end...?"

(Scored a KO on Veran, so +1 Attack!)

C E G H I J K L M N O Q R T U W X Y Z

"Grab the U..."

Scraggy:
Action 1: Unown U (U-Turn) (Odolwa)
Action 2: Chill (Self)

U-Turn breaks Taunt, and resets Scraggy's stats. Though I'll have to kiss the Attack boost goodbye, I'll be glad to undo the damage V-Create did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)