Move Wish history in competitive doubles and support role

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Wish is a so common used move in support movesets in singles but that doesn't seems to be that way in doubles formats. I could understand why it is not even used nowadays that we have so much more useful moves for our support movesets but I am wondering: did it even was used in competitive doubles history? I'm so curious about it.

EDIT: In a second thought I realised that Baton Pass (another popular and even powerful move of singles) isn't a thing either in doubles. I understand that the lose of momentum and the focus in a single target would destroy baton pass chains. Even if WIsh doesn't relies on chains for work could any factor leading to Baton Pass unpopularity in doubles also explains the lack of use of Wish in doubles? I hope somebody with more knowledge of doubles competitive scene could enlighten me a bit

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, unfortunately this isn't a topic that necessitates a full thread. The quick answer is that the only times Wish has ever really been used was on some XY/SM Seismic Toss Mega Kangaskhan sets and even less often on some Chansey in SM. If you'd like to continue the conversation, feel free to use the Q&A Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)