World Cup of 1v1 IV - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiceXV

Banned deucer.
world cup IV sword and shield player rankings sorry if I forgot you

XSC- eh me and him had our differences but you can't deny greatness when he isn't tilting like a crack addict.

crucify- maybe a bit rusty and might have more focus on UbersPL, but still a very good player/builder with plenty of support and a weird picking style if he plays

ggopw- send 1 more photo of that girl and I'll report ur unviable pu main ass

Le Creme Brule- Beat me to win ssnl :blobsad: . However, everyone says she's a very on and off player so we'll see.

zioziotrip- Carried morpekos swsh in PL and will probably do a lot better if he's not in bo7 but idk he got stomped by golden009.

DenisTheMenance - A good picker and apart of the powerhouse core of frita. Although tends to use standard mons/sets which good builders can take advantage of if they do a lot of prep.

SiceXV- Picture U.S. East as the 2016 Cavs. I'm LeBron and Rav is my Kyrie.

Waylaid- would be S- but unfortunately, he was carried by crucify in PL and I don't think he's really played 1v1 swsh for a while.

dogknees- the heart and soul of cone, definitely will be tough opponent with all the creative minds on his team.

ryy- my hero and idol (pls come back to the discord), central won't slot him in SS because he would crush every opponent with 248 adamant excadrill

Djorka- Had a pretty good PL/SSNL run and I think she can have another good run. Definitely the best swsh player on her team.

neomon- started off hot and then cooled off just as fast. We'll see if he can retain his form in cup.

Solarflarero- doubt he will play here, but he's unviable at every tier so who knows where he will be slotted.

Nalei- Every time I watch her play I either witness greatness or she gets 3-0d. If she plays bo5 I think she'll do a lot better.

Downcoming3- Pls signup :)

smelysocks- ik he hasn't done much in the tour scene, but if he starts for central I'll bet that he'll do well given his team support.

justuhhdude- has a lot of potential with dom support and is in LT winners final, however, I just realized all 3 of his opponents didn't touch swsh until LT basically so he's a wildcard.

bopher- need some more tour experience but imo he's arguably one of the best builders

tom842- guess my friend is playing dpp :/

Bomb21XD- very underrated player imo and one of the ladder goons.

close- probably should play SM as I would he's pretty goated at that

ironcrusher- 4 in a row would be crazy. IC had a stellar run in ssnl (with some luck) and overall is a good player.

potatochan- ig he might play BW, he's good builder but has had a tendency of choking

tol- farmed some noobs in PL but obviously will go undefeated in wcup

jamez- I think could pull off playing swsh, I mean he almost qual'd for LT even when he was getting sniped

gymsocks- pretty good at every tier but better at BW.

ninjadog- if dogknees slots him in swsh I think he will do decent

baleblaze- heard he might play this slot and carry Asia out of last place

Felucia- my old captain and the luckiest player alive :)

the asia swsh filler- low-key Palestine and the other goons deg recruited might go off.

M24- pretty sure he's won an unofficial, a friend of mine and could honestly start for cone

ExplodingDonkey- goated at bringing the strangest most unorthodox sets

magikarpe_lvl100 - another player with potential who I could see doing well if somehow he gett slotted

Eriey- could be higher, I think he's more suited to SM.

LuckyPiper- snaked me in MPL even after I bought him a $60 nezuko pillow case.

Cash- Don't sleep on Cash King Pin baby.

pqs- should swap with James and go undefeated again

Gunderson - I prefer gunderson as a ghosting slot over eblurb

eblurb- fantastic ghosting slot if ggopw decides to draft him

zxxg- another ladder goon with potential

HCTC- 3-0d me in seeded lol

edgar Allen poet- he's on the up

jirachiellie- good, but better at SM

philwings- lol

D2W- if 2v2 was here he'd be in like a-

kjaddas- average

mrmimefan- ^

nolenot- have seen him use 2 teams

jebx- durant user

kawaiipotato - kinda plays like yech

mishlef- I'll train him up

notater- not too bad at SM

413- my son

astrostyle- good person

heavystorming- u got toad banned.

superstrike- kinda meh

Last edited:

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
KONICHIWA SENPAIS welcome to the 1v1 UNBIASED PR but this time they're accompanied with WHOLESOME comments.

Are you tired of being clowned on for being unviable on paper? Are you tired of rude comments made by players that can't build or pick to save their lives? Worry not my comrades, THE, deg is here to save the day and to show you even the lowest rank team can win if they believe enough! This PR will not include Asia because I don't need to publicly boost their morale if I rank us high nor annoy them if I rank us low.

1- East Europe.
SS Bo7: neomon
SS Bo5: SolarflareRo
SS Bo5: ? / Ggopw
SM: ? / Ggopw
SM: Blazikin
ORAS: 187 Fan
BW: ? / Persephone / Ggopw
DPP: Inkreativ

Every member on this team have done amazing somewhere in their roads in 1v1. Starting with neomon he's an exceptional manager that love and care about every single one of his teammate and really do try hard when he needs to he did amazing in PL and I don't think that he will be a one trick pony! Solarflare is a really amazing individual when it comes to building and playing, he might be rude to other sometimes but that doesn't stop him from shining when he wants to. Ggopw is a sweetheart he's a very nice human being even if he doesn't seem so, all around goat of 1v1 the best support you can get when it comes in filling every slot, building or just helping out. Blazikin might not have the numbers on the sheet but being on a team with him is amazing, super caring and very lovely and can do amazing when he wants to. Ink/Fan are the best brothers on this website great support at old gens and always fun to build with. Persephone can pick and play he just needs to be fed teams and with this support he won't miss it!

2 - FRITA
SS Bo7: XSTATIC COLD
SS Bo5: DenisTheMenace
SS Bo5: ACII
SM: LaBalladeDesCieux
SM: Close
ORAS: ???
BW: stableprince569
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf / Tom

Xstatic is an amazing human being when you get to know him, really amazing builder and player, while his team playing might not be the best he always try hard enough be a support, always a scary threat. DenisTheMenace had a great seasonal run! I think him doing SS will boost the team a lot, also a really cool guy. ACII is a highly ranked threat did amazing in classic and will definitely do good in current gen! LBDC was good last gen no reason he won't be good again! Close is the SM Goat, he's gonna build for himself and LBDC and do amazing like always! Don't let ORAS being empty disappoint u guys!! I'm here to help! Stableprince, what can I say about this guy he's really amazing he's very nice and is actually always a good support in all generation, he bleeds 1v1. Togli might be rusty but he's def gonna do if he's put up to the test and incase he doesn't play Tom will def rack up DPP wins, I trust him!

3 - Central
SS Bo7: Nalei
SS Bo5: zioziotrip
SS Bo5: smely socks
SM: Squirtell
SM: UBERLandon21 / Lkjc
ORAS: LRXC
BW: ryyjyywyy
DPP: alive

Is that NALEI bo7ing, best user on this website in every aspect, workhorse and goat teambuilding she'll def go undefeated! Zioziotrip passed the beginners test in PL and is ready for future challenges! Really good builder and picker his opponents should be afraid. Smely plays and build 1v1 all day plus he's an angel so he'll def win a lot! Squirtell is an esteemed SM LT winner so he's one of the top dogs when it comes to this meta so he'll do amazing. Landon / Lkjc are good, old blood and new blood it doesn't matter both are winning! LRXC is an old gens WORKHORSE he'll build all old gens and his team will use them and win. Ryy is great player in all generations he'll build or be provided teams and win. Alive always DPP and always win might not be the best teambuilder but def can pick and win!

4 - Cone
SS Bo7: dogknees
SS Bo5: ExplodingDonkey
SS Bo5:Potatochan
SM: Chickenpie2 / levi
SM: Ninjadog
ORAS: OM
BW: FK
DPP: ThatCabbageGuy

DOGKNEES IS LITERALLY SO GOOD AT THIS GAME WHOEVER FACES HIM WILL HAVE A HARD TIME WINNING. Exploding donkey will DONK on his opponents really cool guy and his gang will help him build. Potatochan is 1v1 top innovator for this gen so he'll def surprise all his opponents and win. Ninjadog and Levi are bfffffs so friendship will rule over SM!! Cp2 might sub in if he finds the time and play, that guy is amazing and will def rack up easy wins. OM is ORAS QC so he's def top 3 best ORASers and will win easy. FK is BW Council so he's def top 3 he's gonna be topdog in this WC. Cabbage got banned wrongfully last wc but he's here to take his revenge and will extra tryhard to win it all.

5 - West
SS Bo7: Waylaid
SS Bo5: Le Creme Brule
SS Bo5: JustUhhDude
SM: Scraftionite
SM: Elo Bandit
ORAS: Kardistry King
BW: Gym Socks
DPP: Synonimous

KING WCOP PLAYER WAYLAID HE'S GONNA WIN AGAINST EVERYONE CAUSE HE'S A WCOP PLAYER. VG is top 3 SS so anyone facing her will lose AND SHE'S A TROPHY HOLDER. Justuhhdude phenomenal guy from a random to an LT qualifier to an LT semi finalist got. Scraft and Bandit 2 OGs that will do amazing in SM cause it's their main gen they can build and win no problem. Kardistry King will be fed by Dom and just 3-0 all his opponents easily. Gym socks might not look ideal but he's the greatest at BW, trust him here! Synonymous is the top dog this WC amazing builder, player, team support he can do wonders specially in the stacked DPP pool!

6 - NKUL

SS Bo7: IC (prob)
SS Bo5: Alice
SS Bo5: TSC
SM: Wail
SM: Felu
ORAS: Simbo
BW: Wanony
DPP: PA

SEASONAL FINALIST IRONCRUSHER, OG USER AMAZING USER SO GO WIN! Alice and tsc completes the oranje SS, really good SS that will def go positive if they try hard enough! Good chemistry between all 3 will def boost morale. Wail is probably top 5 SM players so here's that he can get teambuilding help with another good player Felucia so they'll do just good. Simbo in ORAS is weird but I trust that he's gonna learn and do good! Wanony in BW is really good he's been playing this stuff for a while now and will def win. PA is top tier human being he's gonna win, really an underdog watch out for him.

7 - East

Very good at ghosting! Can definitely see them reaching finals again!

That's as nice as I can get, v sorry!

Last edited:
KONICHIWA SENPAIS welcome to the 1v1 UNBIASED PR but this time they're accompanied with WHOLESOME comments.

Are you tired of being clowned on for being unviable on paper? Are you tired of rude comments made by players that can't build or pick to save their lives? Worry not my comrades, THE, deg is here to save the day and to show you even the lowest rank team can win if they believe enough! This PR will not include Asia because I don't need to publicly boost their morale if I rank us high nor annoy them if I rank us low.

1- East Europe.
SS Bo7: neomon
SS Bo5: SolarflareRo
SS Bo5: ? / Ggopw
SM: ? / Ggopw
SM: Blazikin
ORAS: 187 Fan
BW: ? / Persephone / Ggopw
DPP: Inkreativ

Every member on this team have done amazing somewhere in their roads in 1v1. Starting with neomon he's an exceptional manager that love and care about every single one of his teammate and really do try hard when he needs to he did amazing in PL and I don't think that he will be a one trick pony! Solarflare is a really amazing individual when it comes to building and playing, he might be rude to other sometimes but that doesn't stop him from shining when he wants to. Ggopw is a sweetheart he's a very nice human being even if he doesn't seem so, all around goat of 1v1 the best support you can get when it comes in filling every slot, building or just helping out. Blazikin might not have the numbers on the sheet but being on a team with him is amazing, super caring and very lovely and can do amazing when he wants to. Ink/Fan are the best brothers on this website great support at old gens and always fun to build with. Persephone can pick and play he just needs to be fed teams and with this support he won't miss it!

2 - FRITA
SS Bo7: XSTATIC COLD
SS Bo5: DenisTheMenace
SS Bo5: ACII
SM: LaBalladeDesCieux
SM: Close
ORAS: ???
BW: stableprince569
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf / Tom

Xstatic is an amazing human being when you get to know him, really amazing builder and player, while his team playing might not be the best he always try hard enough be a support, always a scary threat. DenisTheMenace had a great seasonal run! I think him doing SS will boost the team a lot, also a really cool guy. ACII is a highly ranked threat did amazing in classic and will definitely do good in current gen! LBDC was good last gen no reason he won't be good again! Close is the SM Goat, he's gonna build for himself and LBDC and do amazing like always! Don't let ORAS being empty disappoint u guys!! I'm here to help! Stableprince, what can I say about this guy he's really amazing he's very nice and is actually always a good support in all generation, he bleeds 1v1. Togli might be rusty but he's def gonna do if he's put up to the test and incase he doesn't play Tom will def rack up DPP wins, I trust him!

3 - Central
SS Bo7: Nalei
SS Bo5: zioziotrip
SS Bo5: smely socks
SM: Squirtell
SM: UBERLandon21 / Lkjc
ORAS: LRXC
BW: ryyjyywyy
DPP: alive

Is that NALEI bo7ing, best user on this website in every aspect, workhorse and goat teambuilding she'll def go undefeated! Zioziotrip passed the beginners test in PL and is ready for future challenges! Really good builder and picker his opponents should be afraid. Smely plays and build 1v1 all day plus he's an angel so he'll def win a lot! Squirtell is an esteemed SM LT winner so he's one of the top dogs when it comes to this meta so he'll do amazing. Landon / Lkjc are good, old blood and new blood it doesn't matter both are winning! LRXC is an old gens WORKHORSE he'll build all old gens and his team will use them and win. Ryy is great player in all generations he'll build or be provided teams and win. Alive always DPP and always win might not be the best teambuilder but def can pick and win!

4 - Cone
SS Bo7: dogknees
SS Bo5: ExplodingDonkey
SS Bo5:Potatochan
SM: Chickenpie2 / levi
SM: Ninjadog
ORAS: OM
BW: FK
DPP: ThatCabbageGuy

DOGKNEES IS LITERALLY SO GOOD AT THIS GAME WHOEVER FACES HIM WILL HAVE A HARD TIME WINNING. Exploding donkey will DONK on his opponents really cool guy and his gang will help him build. Potatochan is 1v1 top innovator for this gen so he'll def surprise all his opponents and win. Ninjadog and Levi are bfffffs so friendship will rule over SM!! Cp2 might sub in if he finds the time and play, that guy is amazing and will def rack up easy wins. OM is ORAS QC so he's def top 3 best ORASers and will win easy. FK is BW Council so he's def top 3 he's gonna be topdog in this WC. Cabbage got banned wrongfully last wc but he's here to take his revenge and will extra tryhard to win it all.

5 - West
SS Bo7: Waylaid
SS Bo5: Le Creme Brule
SS Bo5: JustUhhDude
SM: Scraftionite
SM: Elo Bandit
ORAS: Kardistry King
BW: Gym Socks
DPP: Synonimous

KING WCOP PLAYER WAYLAID HE'S GONNA WIN AGAINST EVERYONE CAUSE HE'S A WCOP PLAYER. VG is top 3 SS so anyone facing him will lose AND SHE'S A TROPHY HOLDER. Justuhhdude phenomenal guy from a random to an LT qualifier to an LT semi finalist got. Scraft and Bandit 2 OGs that will do amazing in SM cause it's their main gen they can build and win no problem. Kardistry King will be fed by Dom and just 3-0 all his opponents easily. Gym socks might not look ideal but he's the greatest at BW, trust him here! Synonymous is the top dog this WC amazing builder, player, team support he can do wonders specially in the stacked DPP pool!

6 - NKUL

SS Bo7: IC (prob)
SS Bo5: Alice
SS Bo5: TSC
SM: Wail
SM: Felu
ORAS: Simbo
BW: Wanony
DPP: PA

SEASONAL FINALIST IRONCRUSHER, OG USER AMAZING USER SO GO WIN! Alice and tsc completes the oranje SS, really good SS that will def go positive if they try hard enough! Good chemistry between all 3 will def boost morale. Wail is probably top 5 SM players so here's that he can get teambuilding help with another good player Felucia so they'll do just good. Simbo in ORAS is weird but I trust that he's gonna learn and do good! Wanony in BW is really good he's been playing this stuff for a while now and will def win. PA is top tier human being he's gonna win, really an underdog watch out for him.

7 - East

Very good at ghosting! Can definitely see them reaching finals again!

That's as nice as I can get, v sorry!
Screenshot_20200706_231618.jpg

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
world cup IV sword and shield player rankings sorry if I forgot you

XSC- eh me and him had our differences but you can't deny greatness when he isn't tilting like a crack addict.

crucify- maybe a bit rusty and might have more focus on UbersPL, but still a very good player/builder with plenty of support and a weird picking style if he plays

ggopw- send 1 more photo of that girl and I'll report ur unviable pu main ass

Le Creme Brule- Beat me to win ssnl :blobsad: . However, everyone says she's a very on and off player so we'll see.

zioziotrip- Carried morpekos swsh in PL and will probably do a lot better if he's not in bo7 but idk he got stomped by golden009.

DenisTheMenance - A good picker and apart of the powerhouse core of frita. Although tends to use standard mons/sets which good builders can take advantage of if they do a lot of prep.

SiceXV- Picture U.S. East as the 2016 Cavs. I'm LeBron and Rav is my Kyrie.

Waylaid- would be S- but unfortunately, he was carried by crucify in PL and I don't think he's really played 1v1 swsh for a while.

dogknees- the heart and soul of cone, definitely will be tough opponent with all the creative minds on his team.

ryy- my hero and idol (pls come back to the discord), central won't slot him in SS because he would crush every opponent with 248 adamant excadrill

Djorka- Had a pretty good PL/SSNL run and I think she can have another good run. Definitely the best swsh player on her team.

neomon- started off hot and then cooled off just as fast. We'll see if he can retain his form in cup.

Solarflarero- doubt he will play here, but he's unviable at every tier so who knows where he will be slotted.

Nalei- Every time I watch her play I either witness greatness or she gets 3-0d. If she plays bo5 I think she'll do a lot better.

Downcoming3- Pls signup :)

smelysocks- ik he hasn't done much in the tour scene, but if he starts for central I'll bet that he'll do well given his team support.

justuhhdude- has a lot of potential with dom support and is in LT winners final, however, I just realized all 3 of his opponents didn't touch swsh until LT basically so he's a wildcard.

bopher- need some more tour experience but imo he's arguably one of the best builders

tom842- guess my friend is playing dpp :/

Bomb21XD- very underrated player imo and one of the ladder goons.

close- probably should play SM as I would he's pretty goated at that

ironcrusher- 4 in a row would be crazy. IC had a stellar run in ssnl (with some luck) and overall is a good player.

potatochan- ig he might play BW, he's good builder but has had a tendency of choking

tol- farmed some noobs in PL but obviously will go undefeated in wcup

jamez- I think could pull off playing swsh, I mean he almost qual'd for LT even when he was getting sniped

gymsocks- pretty good at every tier but better at BW.

ninjadog- if dogknees slots him in swsh I think he will do decent

baleblaze- heard he might play this slot and carry Asia out of last place

Felucia- my old captain and the luckiest player alive :)

the asia swsh filler- low-key Palestine and the other goons deg recruited might go off.

M24- pretty sure he's won an unofficial, a friend of mine and could honestly start for cone

ExplodingDonkey- goated at bringing the strangest most unorthodox sets

magikarpe_lvl100 - another player with potential who I could see doing well if somehow he gett slotted

Eriey- could be higher, I think he's more suited to SM.

LuckyPiper- snaked me in MPL even after I bought him a $60 nezuko pillow case.

Cash- Don't sleep on Cash King Pin baby.

pqs- should swap with James and go undefeated again

Gunderson - I prefer gunderson as a ghosting slot over eblurb

eblurb- fantastic ghosting slot if ggopw decides to draft him

zxxg- another ladder goon with potential

HCTC- 3-0d me in seeded lol

edgar Allen poet- he's on the up

jirachiellie- good, but better at SM

philwings- lol

D2W- if 2v2 was here he'd be in like a-

kjaddas- average

mrmimefan- ^

nolenot- have seen him use 2 teams

jebx- durant user

kawaiipotato - kinda plays like yech

mishlef- I'll train him up

notater- not too bad at SM

413- my son

astrostyle- good person

heavystorming- u got toad banned.

superstrike- kinda meh

Excuse me where am I

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
"Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the guy, but I think LRXC is overrated: his results have never been that impressive and his style of building doesn't really seem adapt to a tier like ORAS; I still think he could do very good but I'm doubtful of him having more than a 2-1 / 3-2 record."

yo stableprince569 get rid of the s in results . I've only had one result and it was Classic Finalist.

ya know not that impressive

c?o rise up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)