Tournament World Cup of 1v1 VI - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS! name: 413X
Assistant Manager: nolenot
Team Name: GeorgeNotFound Gyaradoses 3

View attachment 427084

Why would you be a good manager? (Prior experience + any other additional details): Been in this community for years so I know everyone and have knowledge in most relevant gens, I have managed a lot of teams before(previous editions of georgenotfound gyaradoses). nolenot is also an active member of the community and has some metagame knowledge

DEG
i stole all ur writing from ur last pl manager signup cuz i was too lazy to write my own post lmao
I would like to tryout @ esteemed managers of GeorgeNotFound Gyaradoses V3

Player Name: balls
State/Country: Africa
Foreseen Inactivity: scheduled hours of watching georgenotfound and gyarados lore
Formats played: ADV 1v1 camomons
Are you interested in captaining?: yes because what if me and tgo become captain

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
1654563034368.png

We have art!

Tremendous shoutout to Meganium1579 for taking on this project and putting together something even better than what I ever could have imagined! It was so fun theorizing concepts for the piece together, and I really regret that we didn't get you for the piece sooner! I hope that we can get to see more of your works across smogon as you continue to make art.

If you'd like to see some more awesome works from Meganium1579, be sure to check out his art gallery, as well as many of his posts for other projects that I will be linking below. If you like what you see here, be sure to send some love his way!

View attachment 429109
We have art!

Tremendous shoutout to Meganium1579 for taking on this project and putting together something even better than what I ever could have imagined! It was so fun theorizing concepts for the piece together, and I really regret that we didn't get you for the piece sooner! I hope that we can get to see more of your works across smogon as you continue to make art.

If you'd like to see some more awesome works from Meganium1579, be sure to check out his art gallery, as well as many of his posts for other projects that I will be linking below. If you like what you see here, be sure to send some love his way!
No Problem :D
I also Thank You for the Awsome request :psyglad:
And I Also Want to Thank you so SO Much for the support you given to me :heart:

:bw/Monferno: A SUPERMEMERANKING (ASMR) :bw/Monferno:

Idc for format let’s go on to prs by me

1. :tornadus: US Central
Managers: crucify and Urfgurgle

This team is always good. For starters you ha e crucify, that’s all you guys need. Urfgurlge will be playing bw which I respect. Dude can play about every tier that isn’t sm. zio in sm will probably be alright for them. Same goes for the “oG” player in Gross Sweep in Oras. zio will probably bring wack stuff and wins as always so they good in that regard. Logan can’t pull this time around so he won’t go 0-3. What really makes this team stand out is the foreseen activity I have a sense of. zio + smely socks + crucify + urf + Logan and they’ll have 100k messages by week 1. THESE GUYS HAVE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN FINALS IN TEAM TOURNAMENTS FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES. They’ll easily make finals. This team has literal plot armor. (If Logan 3-0s his pool, I’ll become a twitch sub)

2. :Rotom-heat: South Europe (Tiramisu Team)
Managers: Radu, LBDC
Another team that I see making playoffs. All around a solid lineup. They brought XSC back from the gulag where Satan resides to give y’all the smoke. Radu is active as fuck(reqs11) so him being captain he can do shit i don’t care. Players like LBDC and eblurb (also returned from the gulag) will do well.

3. :dragonite: North Europe (the forgettable europe)
Managers: neomon and neomon

Y’all were dumb thinking the god that is neomon would be inactive in pl 6 but clutched is the win. He’s taking matters into his own hands. I am what they call “a neomon enthusiast.” TSC is best on sheet from what I heard. D2 is really good, bilboo got balls to rfn the instant pools went up (but he lost.) I can see this team making poffs but they’ll probably get cucked by a region like east.

4. :Conkeldurr: US South (the domain of pqs)
Managers: Itchyy and Nick.see

I can see this server being active. Not as active as central but active. I’m glad I get to see Nick as a captain. I am what they call “a Nick.see appreciator” they have a solid bw, pqs, squirtell, yo who else am I forgetting. (cleffa hater)

5. :vulpix: :vulpix-alola: CONE (like the pyramids)
Managers: Potatochan and Bopher

Potato got cucked last pl but will atone for his previous sins and hopefully actually help his teammates who need support. Bopher is a walking w. I’m curious to see Adam and delemon play. TOM NUMBERS WITH THE XBOX GAMERTAG NUMBERS GONNA SWEEP THE POOL. Anyway they could make poffs they have decent odds.

UNRANKED SEEDS

The reason why I unranked them cause 6-8 is interchangeable so I’ll go by alphabetical order

:pangoro: Asia (Indian Uprising Prequel)
Managers: DEG, frostyicelad

Deg has to carry 5-7 other people. Tgo or og not signing up against me out at least piyush master will do something this time. DEG NOTICED HIS TALENT HE BEAT TRASHUNY FROM LOSERS IN THE GSC CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shellos-east: US East (RnJeSUS)
Managers: SiceXV and Jamez

It’s funny to rank east. They are the soul definition of HIT OR MISS. They lost to Frita last year but if Frita doesn’t make playoffs (a non existent timeline) they have a shot in finals.

:shellos: US West (an entire part of the country is Batman to Joker)
Managers: Trashuny and Elo Bandit

lol sɟɟoʎɐld ƃuᴉʞɐɯ ʇ’usᴉ ʇsǝM

I sleep now

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
WC predictions by Bilbooo and Cleffa Hater

(Sice vs. Nalei happened while writing this and influenced the results).

SS Bo7 pool 1:
Nalei: 0-3, that set against sice was kinda embarrassing ngl.
Potatochan: 2-1, wouldn't be surprised with a 3-0, one of the best in the business but the pool looks hard.
SiceXV: 2-1, was originally a 1-2 predict before she styled on nalei.
Close: 2-1, less likely to go 3-0 than potato but almost definitely goes positive.

SS Bo7 pool 2:
Neomon: 3-0, obvious bias but either bird or neo goes 3-0 in this pool and i back the neomonster.
Waylaid: 1-2, farms doc.
doc1203: 0-x, as much as I love my boy respectfully why tf is he in ss bo7.
Crow crumbs: 2-1, the other contender for 3-0 but I reckon 2-1.

SS Bo5 pool 1:
Aliss: 3-0, freeest 3-0 of the tour.
Bo bobson: 1-2, farms the person who I have no evidence to suggest has ever played 1v1.
HMNIP: 0-3, who tf is you.
Adam numerbs: 2-1, hasn't played 1v1 in like a year but somehow managed to get in a free 2-1 pool.

SS Bo5 pool 2:
abd numbers: 1-2, farms linux user.
luser: 0-3...
Nick.see: 3-0, other than rellia literally free pool but for nick the pool is still free with rellia.
Rellia: 2-1, the pool is dire.

SS Bo5 pool 3:
ncalathes: 2-1, how tf have these pools been generated it makes 0 sense.
D2: 2-1, between the first 3 I think they all go 2-1 beating boat and losing to one of the others.
Jamez: 2-1, could honestly pull a 3-0 out if he plays well enough but won't.
Boat: 0-3, put in any of the other pools she has a free 2-1 but these pools are rigged.

SS Bo5 pool 4:
Nessy: 1-2, any other pool and it's a 2-1/3-0 but these pools once again are rigged.
smely: 2-1, everyone in this pool either goes 1-2 or 2-1 but goshdarn knows who.
cleffa: 2-1, I wanna give my boy a 3-0 but honestly can't in this pool.
delemon: 1-2, incredibly unfort that he won't go positive but he doesn't.

SM Bo5 pool 1:
Blazikin: 2-1, miss them not being in a coma 90% of the time but shld be fun to see blazikin come out of a coma to carry wc.
zio zio zio zio: 2-1: zio zio zio zio zio zio
Rumia: 0-3, gonna bring some heat that's so hot it's kinda garbage nearly win all the games but be let down by lack of zard answers.
Squirtell: 2-1, hard pool i guess idk does ok but maybe loses to rumia and goes 1-2.

SM Bo5 pool 2:
Bopher: 2-1, wild pool cld go 0-3 cld go 3-0 but he's the goat and always goes positive.
LBDC: 2-1, not a massive fan of the French but ngl great player.
Baleblaze: 2-1, would be about to lose to kentari but the hand of god shall intervene and give baleblaze a hax win.
Kentari: 0-3, punished by karma for not choosing team Asia.

SM Bo5 pool 3:
Raj.Shoot: 0-3, Asia goes and does it again.
Tol: 1-2, very lucky not to be in an 0-3 pool.
Elo Bandit: 2-1, farms tol and raj loses to TSC.
TSC: 3-0, need i say more.

SM Bo5 Pool 4:
XSC: 3-0, :goat emoji:
Landon: 1-2
bea: 1-2
Mishimono: 2-1, kinda free pool other than XSC ngl.

ORAS Bo5 Pool 1:
Mubs: 2-1, why tf does ORAS look so strong when the rest of wc looks like this.
pqs: 2-1, literally anything could happen in this pool i'm just writing numbers on a page cos i'm meant to do predicts for all of it.
Gross Sweep: 1-2, once again this is just numbers on a page.
OM: 1-2, would go positive if oras wasn't so weirdly strong.

BW Bo5 Pool 1:
(Cleffa went to get food he was meant to speculate about my pool but I'm just going to be overly cocky in his place).
eblurb: 1-2, shame he was put in the same pool as fake and I.
Fakee: 3-0, can probably go 3-0 just by outpicking but has god on his side even if he picks wrong.
Bilbooo: 2-1, will run close combat in the future and win em all.
Urf: 0-3, honestly no shade meaning to be thrown by this, I am just yet to see evidence that he has ever won a game of BW.
1655330714876.png

BW Bo5 Pool 2:
Tom numbers: 2-1, kind of free pool ngl. Never beating itchy with how formulaic his teams are but a good clicker nonetheless so still has a good chance to go positive in this pool.
64 sq: 0-3
Palestine: 1-2 actually looked at past records and seems like a better player than I gave credit but still no one actually plays bw so who tf knows
Itchy: 3-0, being an actual bw player makes this pool free.

MG Bo5 Pool 1:
crucify: 2-1, loses to radu but 0 chance they don't go positive here.
crying: 1-2: loses to radu and crucify but farmig PK.
STABLE: 3-0, goat.
Call me PK: 0-3, Asia moment.

MG Bo5 Pool 2:
RTM(formerly known as SWAG GOD): 2-1, might go 3-0 and someone in this pool 100% does but I have to back 187 fan.
187 fan: 3-0, could also go 2-1 but I believe in my bredrin.
A hero's destiny: 1-2 farms Maki.
Maki: 0-3...

GSC Bo11:
Leru: x-0

Last edited:
WC predictions by Bilbooo and Cleffa Hater

(Sice vs. Nalei happened while writing this and influenced the results).

SS Bo7 pool 1:
Nalei: 0-3, that set against sice was kinda embarrassing ngl.
Potatochan: 2-1, wouldn't be surprised with a 3-0, one of the best in the business but the pool looks hard.
SiceXV: 2-1, was originally a 1-2 predict before she styled on nalei.
Close: 2-1, less likely to go 3-0 than potato but almost definitely goes positive.

SS Bo7 pool 2:
Neomon: 3-0, obvious bias but either bird or neo goes 3-0 in this pool and i back the neomonster.
Waylaid: 1-2, farms doc.
doc1203: 0-x, as much as I love my boy respectfully why tf is he in ss bo7.
Crow crumbs: 2-1, the other contender for 3-0 but I reckon 2-1.

SS Bo5 pool 1:
Aliss: 3-0, freeest 3-0 of the tour.
Bo bobson: 1-2, farms the person who I have no evidence to suggest has ever played 1v1.
HMNIP: 0-3, who tf is you.
Adam numerbs: 2-1, hasn't played 1v1 in like a year but somehow managed to get in a free 2-1 pool.

SS Bo5 pool 2:
abd numbers: 1-2, farms linux user.
luser: 0-3...
Nick.see: 3-0, other than rellia literally free pool but for nick the pool is still free with rellia.
Rellia: 2-1, the pool is dire.

SS Bo5 pool 3:
ncalathes: 2-1, how tf have these pools been generated it makes 0 sense.
D2: 2-1, between the first 3 I think they all go 2-1 beating boat and losing to one of the others.
Jamez: 2-1, could honestly pull a 3-0 out if he plays well enough but won't.
Boat: 0-3, put in any of the other pools she has a free 2-1 but these pools are rigged.

SS Bo5 pool 4:
Nessy: 1-2, any other pool and it's a 2-1/3-0 but these pools once again are rigged.
smely: 2-1, everyone in this pool either goes 1-2 or 2-1 but goshdarn knows who.
cleffa: 2-1, I wanna give my boy a 3-0 but honestly can't in this pool.
delemon: 1-2, incredibly unfort that he won't go positive but he doesn't.

SM Bo5 pool 1:
Blazikin: 2-1, miss them not being in a coma 90% of the time but shld be fun to see blazikin come out of a coma to carry wc.
zio zio zio zio: 2-1: zio zio zio zio zio zio
Rumia: 0-3, gonna bring some heat that's so hot it's kinda garbage nearly win all the games but be let down by lack of zard answers.
Squirtell: 2-1, hard pool i guess idk does ok but maybe loses to rumia and goes 1-2.

SM Bo5 pool 2:
Bopher: 2-1, wild pool cld go 0-3 cld go 3-0 but he's the goat and always goes positive.
LBDC: 2-1, not a massive fan of the French but ngl great player.
Baleblaze: 2-1, would be about to lose to kentari but the hand of god shall intervene and give baleblaze a hax win.
Kentari: 0-3, punished by karma for not choosing team Asia.

SM Bo5 pool 3:
Raj.Shoot: 0-3, Asia goes and does it again.
Tol: 1-2, very lucky not to be in an 0-3 pool.
Elo Bandit: 2-1, farms tol and raj loses to TSC.
TSC: 3-0, need i say more.

SM Bo5 Pool 4:
XSC: 3-0, :goat emoji:
Landon: 1-2
bea: 1-2
Mishimono: 2-1, kinda free pool other than XSC ngl.

ORAS Bo5 Pool 1:
Mubs: 2-1, why tf does ORAS look so strong when the rest of wc looks like this.
pqs: 2-1, literally anything could happen in this pool i'm just writing numbers on a page cos i'm meant to do predicts for all of it.
Gross Sweep: 1-2, once again this is just numbers on a page.
OM: 1-2, would go positive if oras wasn't so weirdly strong.

BW Bo5 Pool 1:
(Cleffa went to get food he was meant to speculate about my pool but I'm just going to be overly cocky in his place).
eblurb: 1-2, shame he was put in the same pool as fake and I.
Fakee: 3-0, can probably go 3-0 just by outpicking but has god on his side even if he picks wrong.
Bilbooo: 2-1, will run close combat in the future and win em all.
Urf: 0-3, honestly no shade meaning to be thrown by this, I am just yet to see evidence that he has ever won a game of BW.
View attachment 430835

BW Bo5 Pool 2:
Tom numbers: 2-1, kind of free pool ngl. Never beating itchy with how formulaic his teams are but a good clicker nonetheless so still has a good chance to go positive in this pool.
64 sq: 1-2, call them israel because they're gonna farm palestine.
Palestine: 0-3, who is this?
Itchy: 3-0, being an actual bw player makes this pool free.

MG Bo5 Pool 1:
crucify: 2-1, loses to radu but 0 chance they don't go positive here.
crying: 1-2: loses to radu and crucify but farmig PK.
STABLE: 3-0, goat.
Call me PK: 0-3, Asia moment.

MG Bo5 Pool 2:
RTM(formerly known as SWAG GOD): 2-1, might go 3-0 and someone in this pool 100% does but I have to back 187 fan.
187 fan: 3-0, could also go 2-1 but I believe in my bredrin.
A hero's destiny: 1-2 farms Maki.
Maki: 0-3...

GSC Bo11:
Leru: x-0
Hello Mr. nonamer, it's disappointing meeting you; however, I felt as though I owed you a chance to perhaps wisen up, as it is common sense to be patient with children. I have found an interactive form of educational entertainment that would be best suited for someone like... you. In addition, I've already taken precautions regarding you being born with a birth defect, which seems quite likely. I hope I'm being considerate enough, you will find 'subtitles' in the linked video addressed to you by a hobo with rainbow hair. Best of luck, and if yoh have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any of our special needs staff, they are available 24/7.

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Hello Mr. nonamer, it's disappointing meeting you; however, I felt as though I owed you a chance to perhaps wisen up, as it is common sense to be patient with children. I have found an interactive form of educational entertainment that would be best suited for someone like... you. In addition, I've already taken precautions regarding you being born with a birth defect, which seems quite likely. I hope I'm being considerate enough, you will find 'subtitles' in the linked video addressed to you by a hobo with rainbow hair. Best of luck, and if yoh have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any of our special needs staff, they are available 24/7.

bro chill, i was asked to do predicts so just speedran some wildly inaccurate speculations. It's only game.

I do, however, hope that you are joking here and not actually making fun of me being disabled.

bro chill, i was asked to do predicts so just speedran some wildly inaccurate speculations. It's only game.

I do, however, hope that you are joking here and not actually making fun of me being disabled.
Is only gem y u hef to be med.
Me ist mega chill, talk shit get hit, bringing up the apartheid zionist terrorist occupation as a joke is not too appreciated but I'm not throwing a fit (rly bad joke tho ngl).
Gonna go take a walk and appreciate being funny and not disabled.

All jokes aside, best of luck with your disability and my heart goes out to you, if you ever need to talk about it or need a friend, let me know!

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Is only gem y u hef to be med.
Me ist mega chill, talk shit get hit, bringing up the apartheid zionist terrorist occupation as a joke is not too appreciated but I'm not throwing a fit (rly bad joke tho ngl).
Gonna go take a walk and appreciate being funny and not disabled.

All jokes aside, best of luck with your disability and my heart goes out to you, if you ever need to talk about it or need a friend, let me know!
Lol thanks, was unsure of whether that joke was in bad taste or not and guess I made the wrong decision. I’ll edit the post now- sorry if I offended u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)