Tournament World Cup of 1v1 II - Won by Coastal Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastal Europe!
Where do I begin? The sign ups for team North Europe. People pointed me out as captain having to pick a team containing 10 people out of whole North Europe. That wouldn’t be easy for me. So the hosts decided to split us up from the rest and form what is now called Coastal Europe. I knew I wanted Blazikin as a co-captain because he is a really cool and awesome guy, helping me out convincing people to join our “low-key” team. Eventually we ended up with enough sign ups to form a team, containing people with 0 1v1 experience, but somehow we managed to get to the top! You all did well and deserved it!

Blazikin, thank you for willing to co-cap with me. It was a really great time and I got to know you a lot better than before. You basically helped out a lot in the team, providing awesome cores as well as warm-ups. I liked when you said you only joined this tour because you wanted to captain with me, on which Germany otherwise would be North Europe. I knew you have had a lot a hax this tour, but that doesn’t stop you from getting the satisfaction of picking right. Good job, thanks a lot.
Iron Crusher, man, I’ve heard that melo convinced you to stay, or at least ai think. You’re a very independent player, making crazy but very cool teams. You were definitely our biggest USUM threat, although the pool phase didn’t work out as you hoped. I kept believing in you, and you clutched the semi-finals. Sorry to pair you up against Rosa in the finals, but I knew you were going to give her a hard time. Thanks for joining our team, gl in omwc :)
DezShizzels, definitely the USUM underdog, with a record of 2-1 in pools, as well as winning in the semi-finals and finals. You got back from multiple 0-2, which is just amazing. You were very enthusiastic this whole tour so I knew I had to give you a spot on the team. You’re optimism gave you the win, good luck in the future.
TonyFlygon and pasy_g, I didn’t know you two when you guys signed up, but Tony made a really clear statement that you both were experienced team tour players willing to win for us. You guys had 0 1v1 experience when we started, but made it clear that you shouldn’t be underestimated. I decided to put you on ORAS 1v1, which gave you both a positive record, as well as going 6-0 in semifinals, as well as winning both series in the finals! I was amazed by your enthusiasm, and you guys were not somebody to mess with, I’m glad you enjoyed 1v1, and I’ll see you in the future, thank you for joining. s/o to Tony for organizing the team discord, pushing people to work hard, which worked.
Djokra, I’m glad I got to know you. You’re a really awesome person, helping in every tier, as well as owning the BW bracket. Once again surprising everyone because you were new to the meta. Going positive in the pools (losing to hax) as well as winning both Finals. Thanks man, you were a great support to the team.
Knuckstrike, where do I begin. You were the 2v2 goat, winning every series. Everyone saw that you were their biggest theat in the 2v2 spot. You clutched us a lot of wins, which eventually was needed to win this tour. I’m glad I got you to join because I knew such an experienced player was needed for us, thank you.

Then S/O to the benchwarmers BigBoy038 Wanonymous1616 Sealette kingbaruk (sorry), for cheering our team. Sorry neither of you got to play but I was glad to know that people support our team. Thanks, once again.

S/O to people that helped our team, involving Caasi dom Lancer Fr and the legend of RAIMON, as well as Dj Breloominati♬, you guys helped our team a lot, dom and RAIMON in oras, Caasi (<awesome dude) helped len with building and Lancer helped with USUM. I’d like to thank you all for helping to get our team to the top!

Well, this was first time captaining a team, and I enjoyed it a lot, I didn’t have a great record, but that didn’t matter for me. Thank you all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)