Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
GG Brazil. It sucks that East had to lose, but some of your players had some really nice games and it was a fun series to watch. Grats on my East boys for making it a great season, two undefeated players who just joined the team and carried hard - Joey and John, great season guys. You win some you lose some. Hopefully we can make it 4 straight finals next year.

Shout outs to Hantsuki, glad you got a trophy, Dekzeh, I like you lots, Draco, you're a good dude, shame we never talk like we used to. Desiny Device - good run for you as well. :)

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
shoutouts later, I'd just like to say to Murilo, wherever you are, you are part of this

[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: IM IS BRAZILIAN
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: BARILIAN IS GRAND
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: FOR AMERICANS
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: EATING CHEAT AMERICANS GAYs
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: FUCK YOU AMERICANS
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: GEORGE BUSH IT IS DANGERS
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: DESTRUCTION IRAKE
chaos: man you are like comedy wrapped in an ugly brazilian body
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: DE DOUBLE TOWERS
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: IS CHEAT
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: USA LIKE MONEY
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: IS THE THIRDWORLD
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: USA COUNTRY FOR CHEATS
[Pokemon_leg]Murilo: USA 100% GAY

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
GGs Brozil. Qontom would be proud

Shoutout to all my east boys, you guys have once again been real af and great teammates. Sad to see us lose in the way we did in that last game, but you can't always be on the winning side of crits. I can't fault brazil for having great matchups this series, because they didn't make any terrible plays to give up their advantages. Don't want you guys being mad, because it could just have easily been us on the other side of the matchup advantages. Shoutouts to our new boys John and Joey for their outstanding fucking undefeated seasons ( I knew I picked u niggas correctly ;] ) and a big thanks to the vets , who might not have been as into it this year, but didn't slouch for a second in their preparation and activity. Great team, great season, this isn't the last time you'll be seeing East in the finals...

#PDC2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)