World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

the past doesnt mean shit, its all about the present. in the present, both teams are out and both deserve to be out because they were outplayed. now stop posting about it

The past means something. My country is not in the line, desperate to win a World Cup. I've saw them win twice already, and I'm still young. I can understand why argentinians, uruguayans, portuguese and british folks might be butthurt, since they are waiting for a World Cup title for so much time. But I don't actually feel disturbed that Brazil lost. I felt worse about Germany losing, since they were playing the best football in South Africa.

And spain will win, theyre just too good srsly. i even wanted them to win against germany because they were obviously the better team. the Netherlands are good, but not that good (and i still think not only they beat brazil, melo did, too).

I'm done discussing stuff. Right now, I'm not supporting any team. I'm just gonna sit back, grab the remote, some popcorn, and watch the last two matches of the world cup. And I hope they put up a show.

Useless copy/paste, by the way, since I already shutup those comments, remembering that I saw my country win the World cup two times, lose another final, and basically getting to the quarter-finals every year since I was old enough to remember the whole World Cup. How many times you was that, QuimicVidal? One, right? Unless you are fifty years old, of course.

The one who is upset here is you, and can't seem to accept that Netherlads were better and won fair and square. Unless you see a post of mine complaining that Brazil shouldn't have lost, you can't even start to say I'm upset because Brazil went home. Troll all you want.
Nope, I'm 13 years old. And 2002 is in the past, what matters is the present, and my username goes with T. lol

13... lol. Here I am discussing soccer with someone who is in his first World Cup.

Case closed, no way I'm accepting arguments about great keepers from someone who is still in his diapers. =X

huh... you two are still arguing about that?
lol

My prediction: Holland wins. 2 X 1 in a very close match. Robben and Sneijder scores for Holland, Villa for Spain.

On the 3rd place match thing: i'm not going to predict anything since i want Uruguay to win. WOOT

Just posting to say I expect a riot from Germany and Spain in the last two matches, I doubt it will really be as close as some people expect in the final match.

Since the beginning I was rooting for Ghana, Portugal and Spain. I was pissed when Spain had to beat Portugal in R16 and I was even more pissed when Ghana got eliminated because of Suarez. :( Spain's got what it takes to take the cup though this year and I also hope that Torres can overcome his shitty cup and score a goal or two in the final. Also hoping that Germany rapes Uruguay in honor of Ghana.

Germany will definitely win their game. The only reason they didn't do a better job against Spain was because they were missing Muller. I think it would of went into a shootout otherwise.

Well, the problem is that now they are missing Klose, Podolski, Lahm...

Edit: Great defense by Muslera. Best keeper of the World. NOT! 1 - 0 Germany.

Edit 2: Great counter from Uruguay, and amazing goal by Cavani. Schweinsteiger might have lost any Golden Ball chances right now. 1 - 1

What was that fumble from Muslera at that corner again? lol

It's a nice game, anyway, and Uruguay just lost two great chances to score from counters.

people definitely shouldn't rule out uruguay and think that germany are invincible, that mindset should have left when they lost to spain. that said, i do think germany are playing better at the moment, their offence in general is vicious even without Klose.

very entertaining game so far.

wait, Germany goalkeeper name is Butt?
O. M. G.

Nice Germany shirt, by the way. Coolest one of the entire World Cup, easily.

PS: 2 X 1 Uruguay. Nice goal from Forlan.

And now Germany scored. Damn, who said Muslera is good?

norulz

excellent
YEEAAAAHHH

Forlan or Villa for best striker of the World Cup, not gonna be an easy pick, but I'd say Forlan overall was better

wait, Germany goalkeeper name is Butt?
O. M. G.
kinda fits him because he is ass

although his name is pronounced "boot"

And Muslera failed again. lol

QuimicVital just haxxed Uruguay's keeper, or is he just THIS bad?

Edit: Yeah, german keeper stood there, with a buttface in Forlán's shot. 2 - 2, and Oezil just missed a great chance.

Wow. This Keeper, Butt, has a lot of balls!!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)