[Worlds Update 1 of 3] Pokemon VGC Project 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
there arent too many people left in the vgc forums on smogon, but i started this project here and would never stop in the middle. alright guys here is what i plan to do for my worlds recap :).

so for worlds i have quite a few things i want to do, and i hope to have them all done before this coming weekend. i plan to release 3 videos along with a worlds war story of course. i dont have a lot of free time so i'll release the videos one by one as they are completed, and the last video will be a tribute video to the entire vgc 2012 season, not just worlds. now that video will come out with the war story (at least i hope). along side with the 3 official videos i plan to release, i'll also put out random video footage from worlds that did not require any editing. just funny stuff, people being silly most likely :).

alright today it'll be 1 of the 3 videos and 1 random video.

The first video is of course the newest addition to what seems to be an obsession of mine. as some of you know i like to create videos that involve sadness and the airport, where i make my way to the plane and eventually take off 9all on footage). that is the foundation of these videos anyways, and although i always try to shake things up each time, i cant help but make one of these videos for each event lol. i just love making them. i hope to someday have a huge collection of them. so many take offs~
[Worlds 2012] Kona: Leaving on a Jet plane

alright and for the random worlds video. i actually really like this video. it basically gives everyone (especially some of the senior nuggetbridge staff) a chance to see how terrible and hilarious our behavior was on the Niconico live stream during worlds. why must we make fools of ourselves all just for some camera time? i love it
Niconico worlds stream: Please forgive us Japan

Jesus loves you, people.

And I love you, Jesus.

:D

See you next year lad, good old Zog shouldn't have too much trouble qualifying this time round. If he does, I will put a foot in his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)