Worst pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon has brought many good pokemon along the 6 gen's that we have had, but what have been the worst? Discuss them here! Your opinions can be based on design, stats, moveset, or anything! These ideas are 100% opinionated and if you feel that any of these are unfair, then feel free to post your own ideas!

Posting rules: Your idea must have a clear explanation for your reasoning. Other than that, have fun! Try not to post pokemon like cyndaquil, make it reasonable like Feraligatr. DO NOT go to rough on people if you feel they're idea is bad. We don't want this being a flame rule, so do not be mean to each other even in the least way.

My personal worst pokemon would be Radicate. It really isn't that good when it comes to it's stats. It's design is pretty good, and it's ability with guts can be useful with quick attack. But it really isn't that good at all in my opinion.

That's all I have to say, have fun posting guys!

Last edited:
Pikachu.

Pikachu is not viable in OU. Just stop. Use poor, neglected Raichu or something if you have to use one of that line. It's like after Gamefreak made Pikachu the mascot, people remembered Raichu evolves from Haunter and stopped caring.

And I'm sick of seeing that ugly yellow face EVERYWHERE.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I won't say my most hated Pokemon is because it's a cutemon and hating cutemons feels like fuel for a flame war, but I will say it looks like something from My Little Pony and isn't Keldeo. I hate my second hated Pokemon because of its animation in XY, Miltank. If anyone reading this has played against me in Random Triples on Showdown and you got a Miltank, I've probably typed this in all caps. "Stop waving your udder in my face you slut of a Pokemon!" or if I got one, "Please kill Miltank." How hasn't Miltank gotten Pokemon a game rating of E10+ or T?

Pikachu.
-snip-
And I'm sick of seeing that ugly yellow face EVERYWHERE.
I completely understand hatred from overexposure. It only took me about a month to get sick of My Little Pony. (I'm so thankful for Adblock allowing me to block Pony pics.)

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
At least change the title to something less subjective.... such as "most over-rated Pokemon", "most useless Pokemon", "worst design", etc.
Otherwise, it's just not worth discussing as you can't back up your opinion with facts.

At least change the title to something less subjective.... such as "most over-rated Pokemon", "most useless Pokemon", "worst design", etc.
Otherwise, it's just not worth discussing as you can't back up your opinion with facts.
That's the whole point of it :3 That it's people's opinions and if they want to share them, they can post them here

Opinions aren't facts, y'know. The point of threads like this is to see why people think of something in the way they do, in this case what their dislike of a Pokémon stems from.

I like Pikachu. I think it's great and it represents a lot of what makes Pokemon great. Pokemon is a very accessible game that can be played by anyone from any demographic. While it is aimed towards little kids, there's a little something for everyone and I think Pikachu represents that well. I'm sick of the Ash/Pikachu pairing in the show, but that's a problem I have with the show itself, not anything inherent with Pikachu.

I won't say my most hated Pokemon is because it's a cutemon and hating cutemons feels like fuel for a flame war, but I will say it looks like something from My Little Pony and isn't Keldeo. I hate my second hated Pokemon because of its animation in XY, Miltank. If anyone reading this has played against me in Random Triples on Showdown and you got a Miltank, I've probably typed this in all caps. "Stop waving your udder in my face you slut of a Pokemon!" or if I got one, "Please kill Miltank." How hasn't Miltank gotten Pokemon a game rating of E10+ or T?

I completely understand hatred from overexposure. It only took me about a month to get sick of My Little Pony. (I'm so thankful for Adblock allowing me to block Pony pics.)
That is... udderly disgusting

There isn't a pokemon that I absolutely despise, but my worst is probably Unown. Oh look, it's so mysterious, it uses Hidden Power. Oh wait, literally every single pokemon in the entire universe is capable of learning Hidden Power. Design-wise, it looks... well OK for what it's supposed to be, but it's not very appealing. The different letters makes it a collectors nightmare. I feel that while something like Pikachu has wide ranging appeal, Unown is the opposite. It's unappealing to basically every group except for maybe hardcore collectors

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
  1. Only discuss released or announced aspects of games, anime, and manga.
    • Do not post "wishlist" threads (e.g. "What abilities do YOU want to see in Gen 7?")
    • Do not post PC++ threads like "What is your favorite/least favorite _____?"
    • When discussing games during pre-release, only discuss information confirmed by trustworthy sources.
    • Rumors may be discussed once they have been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
Source: Rules thread.

Anyway, I prefer not to have threads saying "x is the worst" just because every Pokemon has its own design quirks and gimmicks which makes them all unique. Personally dislking a Pokemon is fine, but discussing them is just going to lead to unnecessary arguments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)