Would you rather...?

Would you rather never be able to be on an electronic device (phone, tablet, computer, Wii, etc.), or talk about politics on Twitter?
I would never be able to talk about politics on twitter. Politics are kinda boring anyways.
Would you rather never be able to eat with silverware again, or have to always be holding an eating utensil in both hands?

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Would you rather never be able to eat with silverware again, or have to always be holding an eating utensil in both hands?
i wouldnt be caught dead looking like this infomercial reject
6509AD10-C042-4E06-856D-D79BB3AB080D.jpeg

would you rather spend a week with your foot in a wet boot with a hole in it, or antarctica?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
would you rather spend a week with your foot in a wet boot with a hole in it, or antarctica?
Antartica, the former sounds like something that'd give me legionnaires' disease, plus getting to visit antartica sounds like cool bragging rights

Would you rather have a racist room-mate or a pedophile room-mate

Antartica, the former sounds like something that'd give me legionnaires' disease, plus getting to visit antartica sounds like cool bragging rights

Would you rather have a racist room-mate or a pedophile room-mate
Pedo because I can report them to the police.

Would you rather be forced to release your first starter pokemon or your first shiny.

Pedo because I can report them to the police.

Would you rather be forced to release your first starter pokemon or your first shiny.
starter pokemon are replaceable, shinies aren't (at least not as easily). first option it is.

Would you rather read the political side of Twitter or the political side of Discord?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)