The Hybrid

Fuzzberry

JarardoMartino

DarthVader317

noobiess

Lord Jesseus

Winner of Most Original: Othfx
Winner of Most Humorous: LordJesseus

Sorry for the late poll, ladies and gentlemen, management changes are rocky. And sorry to the judges who's replies I couldn't wait any longer for. Vote away.

I do not care about the effort involved, Bynine. Except JarardoMartino's entry, the rest are all good and charming, but the Bulbasaurs are by far the best look. Fuzzberry unfortunately picked really, really ugly monsters to work with.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I do not care about the effort involved, Bynine. Except JarardoMartino's entry, the rest are all good and charming, but the Bulbasaurs are by far the best look. Fuzzberry unfortunately picked really, really ugly monsters to work with.
Exactly. I agree on both the comments, but Fuzzberry's is REALLY well done.

EDIT: Jarardo's entry isn't charming, but i think its funny :D

fuzzberry : it's the only one where I coulld somewhere see the passion and love betsween the 2 pokemon... the other just look too static to me

(also accedently voted for the hybrid in stead of fuzzberry..; so just think that fuzzberry should get one more vote and the hybrid one less)

Well, more than just aesthetics; rather, it is hard to care about monsters that unappealing. I do not think it is an exaggeration to say that neither would be in the first 100 monsters people thought of if not for "omg starter line!" status; even with that, they might not be.

Well then! It is not like yours is totally unhumorous or anything, the others are just all so cute (and the last one funnier than cute, but still) that I cannot see how anyone could not be totally into one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)