Sticky XY Sprite Project (read 1st post): Release v1.1 on Post #3240

Noivern's shiny sprites seemed a bit outdated, so I went ahead and updated them:

Current Sprites (for comparison):
BW-Noivern_FrontSprite*.png
BW-Noivern_Backsprite.png

Updated Sprites:
BW-Noivern_*Front.png
BW-Noivern_*Back.png

Also updated the front and back sprites for shiny Mega Glalie since in their current shiny sprites, only the eye color was changed

Current Sprites:
ShinyMegaGlalie-old.png
shinymegaglalie-old2.png

Updated Sprites:
BW-MegaGlalie-*FrontSprite-FINAL.png
BW-MegaGlalie-*BackSprite-FINAL.png

Just for record-keeping's sake, here's the shiny back sprite for Mega Swampert, since it didn't have one previously:
BW-MegaSwampert-backspriteFINAL.png

Thanks Terrapin for the advice on where to post these :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the place to post it, but I found out that Mega Metagross also doesn't have a shiny BW, so I fixed that: Nevermind, I should pay more attention

Still, there was a missing shiny for Pikachu-Belle, so I made it:
pikachu-belle.png

Anyone who thinks that some tones may be a little off, feel free to adjust that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm fairly new here, and I know this project is pretty much over, but I was wondering if you guys could help me. I've been looking for a long time, and I still can't find shiny female Pyroar. I've checked the form as well, nothing. Can someone please tell me if someone has even made one? Thanks!

Hello there!

I would love to ask if I could use these sprites for a Pokemon Fusion website that I have been working on! I plan to credit the use of the sprites and have a nice credits section already coded out for it.

Thank you for your time
Fish

Attachments

Hello there!

I would love to ask if I could use these sprites for a Pokemon Fusion website that I have been working on! I plan to credit the use of the sprites and have a nice credits section already coded out for it.

Thank you for your time
Fish
Hello! It's great to hear of your interest in the site's sprites, but I recommend asking the individual spriters for permission to use their material. Not every spriter may be equally willing to put their work up for free use. If you have any further questions, then it might be a good idea to contact the project leaders.

Anyway, have a good day!

Sup guys! I know than exist a mega lucario sprite, but i made one:

Idk if i will work more to the eyes...

EDIR: Before I forget
The front sprite was made by iiHurricane but i changed some pixels. free to use
The current Mega Lucario sprite is fine imo, not to mention your back sprite doesn't match your front sprite. Not sure why you posted this. They look nice though, I'll give you that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)