yeah my first RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK ITS DONE BUT MODS IF IM MISSING SOMETHING COULD YOU PM ME SO I CAN FIX IT INSTEAD OF CLOSING IT PLEASE?

Stealth Rock

Focus Sash Naive Moveset
IVs: 28/28/28/28/21/31~ Stealth Rock
~ Psychic
~ Explosion
~ Fire Blast / Taunt
EVs4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
this is a stealth rock lead, kicks ass to the common leads like Bronzong, Gyarados, and Gengar. OHKOS non bulky gyarads 2HKOs bronzong with Fblast, and outspeeds non scarf gengars.

Hariyama IVs: PENDING

Defensive

Leftovers Thick Fat Impish
Moveset

~ Knock Off
~ Force Palm / Close Combat
~ Ice Punch
~ Whirlwind
EVs: 76 HP / 180 Atk / 252 Def
its for team support, knock off and focus palm or whatever to take away items, and paralyze, and threaten pookes with Stab close combat from a 120 atk base pokemon

Agiligross

Life Orb / Shuca Berry / Leftovers Adamant Moveset~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Agility
~ ThunderPunch / Explosion

The point of this is to use agility and outspeed almost everything.
EVs152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe

Scizor
Baton Pass

Leftovers Adamant
Moveset
~ Baton Pass
~ Swords Dance / Iron Defense / Agility
~ Roost
~ Bullet Punch / X-Scissor / Substitute
EVs:252 HP / 84 Atk / 172 Spe
i think nof said with the bold words under its name X)

Vappy
Wish Support

Leftovers Bold Moveset
~ Wish
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam / Toxic
~ Protect / Yawn / Hidden Power Electric
EVs:188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpA
this is the bulky pokemon in the team, it has HP electric to pwn other bulky water typers icebeam for grass types that cause knda trouble wish obviuos desiscion(i know i spelled it wrong) and surf to kill things XD.

Salamance:
MixMence

Life Orb Mild / Rash
Moveset
~ Brick Break
~ Draco Meteor
~ Fire Blast / Flamethrower
~ Roost / Crunch
EVs:120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
IMO life orb was an item made for this salamace :O.

´
ALL IVs except azelf are pending cause i dont know what they should be. HOPE you like my team. draco meteor=STAB, and the fire attacks deal with scizor, bronzong and others, brick break can easily 1-2HKO the special walls i.e blissey heatran and ttar.

First of all, remove some of the slashitis found in your thread, as it makes a team much easier to rate when you're sure of what you want. Second, make more detailed descriptions for your Pokemon and explain their team role, synergy, and how they help your overall strategy.

This really looks as if you've been to the Analysis pages and just copy/pasted what was on there.

If you reduce the choices for each Pokemon enough so that I can see definite sets, then I might be able to give you a lot more efficient advice.

Also, fix your formatting a bit so it's easier to read and remove the links from the moves/natures/items.

It's also nice to take the IVs out of the RMT (unless you're showing like, 0 IVs for a Trick Room Marowak or something) and tweak the EVs we give you so that they fit your IVs later. We don't care about your IVs.

Fix that up, and I will fully analyze your team. Have fun.

ok ill get on it right now thnx. and yes i got the EVs items and moveset form the analsisys and read theire descriptiuon and summarize it so i didnt copy+paste.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Instead of asking us not to lock the thread, why don't you just read the rules so you know how to do it right?

You need to take a look at the RMT Rules, specifically:

Rule #3 said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
If you fix this up then PM me and I'll unlock the thread. I would also recommend that you fix your major formatting issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)