SM NU YEET (Peak #3) [SPONSORED BY UBER]: Use Uber code billw1319ue for 15$ off your first ride

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Untitled1.jpg

Hello Pals! It's your girl Milky Wilky here with a cool team.
Some stuff about me first, I'm a gamer uwu, who likes to play Pokemon.
I consider myself a pretty good player :D and wanted to share one of these epic teams with you guys.
I peaked #3 with it on ladder and it's seen quite alot of usage in Slam so I think it'll be useful to some of you.

Team Introduction:

The team is basically pure HO, I got tired of seeing all these Bulky Offense/Balance type builds in the meta and wanted to build something super offensive. so I just threw 6 breakers into a team and somehow it ended up good xD. The team relies on breaking each other's checks and counters as you rarely have chances to safely switch, with Comfey cleaning up 90% of the time if everything goes according to plan, with Klinklang being an alternate win condition. There's no defog on the team because defog is overrated and offensive pressure is the best hazard control. I wasn't planning on using it past brain dead laddering but my friends seemed to like it alot during slam as it presented an alternative to what seems like an extremely bland meta game. The team itself I feel like is past it's expiration date at this point though, and wouldn't really recommend using it unless you want easy ladder points. Anyways lets get into the team uwu.

The Team

Vivillion

All Of The Lights (Vivillon-Ocean) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Energy Ball

Vivillion operates as the team's suicide lead 90% of the time unless you expect a counterlead. It's great for breaking and chipping opposing steel's and Spdef monsters that might stop Comfey from cleaning up late game as well as basically rendering a mon useless. 252/252 timid is to outspeed Scarf Passimian after a Quiver Dance. Sash is to allow a free quiver dance / sleep powder. Most of the moves are self explanatory, Energy Ball hits rhydons and bulky waters like Vaporeon. The rise of Heliolisk however has made Vivillion less effective than previously xD.

Piloswine

(Violent Crimes) Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Piloswine is the team's rocker and importantly the electric immunity, preventing mons like Rotom and Heliolisk from Volt Switching freely. It's also the only semblance of a defensive mon the team has. 252 HP and 252 Atk Ada give it extra bulk while also maximizing it's offensive presence. Could it be better EV'd? Yes, but I'm lazy and don't want to put in effort. Rocks because they're rocks, Earthquake and Icicle Crash for STAB and Ice Shard gives the team some crucial priority outside of Comfey.

Medicham

New Slaves (Medicham) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Trick

Medicham is the team's scarfer and provides valuable speed control as well as a way to actually beat steel types. Adamant nature is used because speed is overrated and what the hell is Passimian doing to you lol. HJK and Zen hit insanely hard, and Thunder Punch allows you to hit Slowbro and Xatu. Trick is amazing for crippling mons with consistent recovery like Slowbro, Xatu and Ghost types, easing Klinklang's matchups vs these mons.

Vanilluxe

Love Lockdown (Vanilluxe) @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Taunt
- Toxic

Vanilluxe is great for chipping steel and fire types to aid Comfey's ability to sweep. Also people always predict you to switch xD, free chip is always epic. 252/252 with a Timid nature allows you to outspeed Decidueye, Blizzard and Freeze-Dry don't really need explaining, Taunt lets you shut down mons like Audino and Toxic helps vs bulky mons like Miltank and again helps Klinklang or Comfey clean.

Klinklang

Feel The Love (Klinklang) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Wild Charge
- Magnet Rise​

Klinklang acts as the secondary cleaner on the team, as well as having good synergy with Comfey, as Comfey is able to setup on alot of Klinklang's checks except for Steelix. The spread is standard, Shift Gear and Gear Grind are self explanatory, Wild Charge with Electrium-Z allows Klinklang to break past bulky waters and fire types. Magnet rise allows Klinklang to beat Rhydon and Piloswine, two mons the team struggles against.

Comfey

Good Life (Comfey) @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 146 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Draining Kiss
- Hidden Power [Fire]​

The star of the team, Comfey is able to sweep very comfortably most games, as it finds ample opportunities to setup thanks to the team build, with bulky mons like Pallosand and Slowbro, counters to Klinklang/Medicham being setup bait for Comfey. The given spread allows it to outspeed Klinklang so it can hit it with a HP Fire before it clicks Gear Grind, with max SpA and the rest into HP. Calm Mind allows Comfey to boost, Taunt shuts down passive mons, Draining Kiss offers a STAB with insane priority, while HP fire hits steels such as Ferroseed and Steelvally.

Threatlist

None. This team has no weaknesses.

Replays

No ladder replays because ladder is bad and a chimpanzee could win on ladder

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-788310485
(Vs Garay Oak, Slam)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-782795069
(Vs Eternally, Slam)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-390345
(Vs Aim, Slam)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-395949
(Vs Teddeh, Slam)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-792946661
(Vs Plas, Discord tour)

Shoutouts

Thanks to everyone who trusted me enough to use my teams, especially my friends Sjneider and taranteeeno, TaceBreeze , bebo7788 and all the people who didn't beg for a shoutout, Big shoutout to SSM, average shoutout to GW , don't eat dirt. Also HUMONGOUS SHOUTOUT TO UBER FOR SPONSORING THIS RMT USE CODE billw1319ue FOR 15$ OFF YOUR FIRST RIDE!!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)