Yilx first place artist

Sorry for yet another request man (right?), but here we go. A Drilbur using Hidden Power Poison (purple). Any pose, w/e. Seriously, thanks a lot bro.

Wow, that's fantastic art you have there :D
I also have a request for you: Could you draw a Team with Heatran, Gliscor, Rotom-Wash, Terrakion, Latias and Scizor?
I can understand if you don't have the time or just don't want to do it, but it would mean a lot to me :D
Anyway, keep the good work up ;)

WOW. This is amazing stuff. I can't believe how great these are. They all have this intense aura that makes me cower in fear... and awesomeness. :D That Donphan is my favorite btw :D This is really amazing stuff bro (or sis). You are one of if not THE most talented artist here. I give you my seal of awesomeness :D

Volcarona's wings look kind of small, or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, amazing stuff. I really love the facial expression on Scrafty. I also love the texture of the background stuff; it really gives the picture an intense mood. Good job as always :)

wow man your art is amazing can't wait to see what you whip up next!

Requesting a badass Vaporeon in a storm (if possible)

Your work is unbelievable. Seriously, they should get you to make the TCG art for the cards! Could you please make me an awesome Kricketune please?

HOLY DUMPS HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT HYDREIGON I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH can i have your permission to use it as my avatar? much better than the licking one that im working on (the animated things)

Incredible electric/fire jellicent. How much time did that paticular artwork take? {Also, It's able to cover for its fire type weakness by thunderbolting any water switch ins.}

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just saying that I'm working on the retypes first I'll upload WIPs if I can; if they're not here within the next 30 minutes of me posting this then they probably won't be around but don't worry I'll finish them... soon

just finished the notice board crap for my camp so I'll probably have time to draw my OWN stuff now if I'm not playing cosmic break like mad as I always do :oops:

also updated meloetta -> lilligant since everyone's image of me is that now lol

ZOMG!! this artis awesome!! <3disc for you! flattery over, i have a request. I need a picture which includes this:
Foreground from left to right:
Quilava using Hidden Power at a foe of screen
Kirlia punching the ground with a Fire Punch while it's other hand is a Focus Punch
Lairon launching Stone Edge at an off screen foe

Background left to right:
Terrakion
Virizion
Cobalion

Very background:
Silloute of Absol (must be extremly subtle)

No shinies. If you do this, i can arrange for you to get a perfect pokemon of your choice. just shoot me if you don't want any of the above ^^

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

For http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450454

Drawing this makes me feel like playing UU

especially since OU is synonymous to 'thunderous vs everyone' now

Team pic requests: These take alot of time and dedication, two things that I sadly lack right now, so I'll have to turn them down... sorry :justin:

HOLY DUMPS HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT HYDREIGON I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH can i have your permission to use it as my avatar? much better than the licking one that im working on (the animated things)
Here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)