Yilx first place artist

Holy Shit, I remember seeing some of your stuff on Pixiv but I never thought you had more. Every sing last picture is beautifully drawn and just screams "awesome-sauce". I got to visit this thread more often.

BTW, love the altered type drawings, I would love to see a Grass/Steel Rapidash or Zebstrika when you get the time or like the idea.

Piera looks bad to the bone. o _o She's awesome. Darn! Those ink lines are very organic and lively! Thanks Yilx! It's truly an epic piece!

That UU pic is awesome! Top notch skills as always there!

Impressive!

:O that is just... beyond comprehension, you are probably the best artist on smogon
if you can't do my previous request, then can you do a normal darkrai or a dark/ghost retype of said evil pokemon :3

I already made a comment about this on Pixiv before, but I'll say it again since I have more room for it. While you mention it to be a Rock/Dark version of Blastoise to me it reminds me more of a Fire/Dark or Fire/Rock type. The grill on it's chest reminds me greatly of an old school furnace. It probably use the souls of the vanquished to fuel it's cannons which make it hellva bad-ass to me. I still believe that it's a fine work of art and you should keep it up.

Blastoise has now been voted into ubers. That is the most epic blastoise I've ever seen! May I please request a Bug or Poison type Gyarados? I'm sure you could do an awesome retype of him! :D :D :D :D

Hey Yilx, I just started looking at all of your work, and it is so amazing. You can make anything look badass, which is why I have a special request for you. Could you do a drawing of Storm Eagle from Mega Man X? I know it's not a pokemon, but I thought something different would be cool, and this guy has a disturbing lack of awesomeness of art, so I thought you'd be the perfect guy (or girl, sorry I don't know) for the job.
Picture for reference:http://images.wikia.com/megaman/images/4/47/MHXStormEagle.jpg
Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

hey...

not sure if you can work on this, but could you make a picture of a Latios using Draco Meteor in order for me to use it as an avatar? thanks..

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
STORY

wanted to draw throh
wanted to draw sawk
wanted to draw maylene being badass cute
did everything all at once
maylene dosen't own thoroh or sawk
put lucario in picture

= this picture
i'm sorry

That art with all the fighting pokes and maylene carrying them on a rock over her head is just awesome to a thousand times!

And that pic of her eating the HM is funny and incredible!

Lol. Paul needs to be careful who he calls weak. I don't see HIM carry a boulder over his head. She wants some revenge.... Very impressive drawing Yilx! I love the expressions on both of her pics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)