Your Favorite Pokemon's Theme Songs

If your favorite Pokemon had its own theme song, what would it be? I'll start with Tyranitar's theme...

900px-248Tyranitar.png

Final Confrontation by Óscar Araujo
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

You were probably expecting the Godzilla theme, but that would be too easy. I think that song captures Tyranitar's essence better anyway. Its power and monstrous appearance are one thing, but just when you think you've got it figured out, BOOM! Much like the final boss of Lords of Shadow, it hits you with something you just don't expect. Dragon Dance, Choice Band, Stealth Rock, Assault Vest, SubPunch...the list of what this mighty beast can do goes on and on and you'd never know what until you scouted it. Even if you do manage to topple it, its presence can still be felt long afterwards. Altogether, it makes for a Pokemon that, even after losing Pursuit in Gen 8, still finds ways to wreak havoc on the competitive scene to this day, ensuring that it'll likely stay a strong presence in OU and even being able to hold its own in Ubers for all its life barring some really drastic nerfs.

This is kind of basic but the Diamond and Pearl Lake theme. It's a really nostalgic one for me and I remember it so vividly, it just takes me back to my childhood and before the stresses of adulthood. Good times.

I strongly associate Relic Forest from Pokemon XD with Hypno. Admittedly, it's mostly because of how often I used it in a game I made featuring Hypno, but even so I think it fits Hypno pretty well. It's calm and relaxing, and feels like a theme that would play when you're comfortable and you just got a wonderful night's sleep free of nightmares. I have a lot of trouble sleeping because of my anxiety, and Hypno could help with Hypnosis and Dream Eater to bring some peace. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)