Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

Can you make a Mega Aggron substitute? This project seems real hot and I want to jump in and yeet myself into the action! Thanks and have a great day!

Reactions: Eve

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Can you make a Mega Aggron substitute? This project seems real hot and I want to jump in and yeet myself into the action! Thanks and have a great day!
I've already made Steelix and I'm not sure how much different Mega would be, but if you still want it I can try :] you too!

EDIT: I'm tired and thought you were asking for Mega Steelix because of your name oops! I'll do Mega Aggron my bad

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hope you're not too backed up already, but may I ask for a shiny lopunny sub? Absolutely no rush! :psywoke:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
It's 2am for me and golisopod is gonna be a long task so I decided my last tonight would be the next in line, Mudkip!
mudkip.png

I'm at 24 requests right now and won't be able to do this amount every day, if you're gonna make a request right now there might be a several day wait srry! Also depending on how many I get overnight I might temporarily lock requests in the morning so I can catch up

Last edited:

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
These are great! I predict this will get even more popular so I'm gonna post a request before it's too late.

I'd love to see a Garchomp one, please!

The name is a bad pun, sorry!
This thread is mainly going to consist of Substitute dolls, being edited to resemble a Pokémon. Pretty simple premise. Also feel free to give me suggestions for which mons to do and I'll probably do it eventually! I'm down to try any really (preferably Gen 5 or before, as there's official sprites for easy reference). I might also share my standard pixel-arts at some point, but everyone does those right? This is way more interesting!
The quality of the edit is gonna vary from mon to mon, partially because some mons don't fit a substitute doll very well and partially because I suck, but hopefully they're enjoyable! Feel free to use these as profile pictures, but if you use them in some sort of project let me know because I'd love to see it!!

I only started this project about 4 hours ago as of posting btw, you can tell I'm a very busy person right?

View attachment 195426Seismitoad- My first one!
View attachment 195427Drilbur, requested by Lilburr- I think this is the best one honestly! Such a happy boi. The nose could possibly do with some fixing though.
View attachment 195428Jirachi- The wish maker put on a few pounds, huh?
View attachment 195429Furret, requested by a non-smogon user- Not only does he walcc, he also subb
View attachment 195430Steelix, same as above- Probably the worst one but I'm amazed I managed to get a giant spiky steel snake to work as a sub.
View attachment 195431Sandshrew, requested by Gravelmouse- Sandshrew works really well as a sub, having a similar body shape.
-=Anything past this was made after the thread was put up=-
View attachment 195445Kyurem- This one took the longest of any so far, really happy with how it turned out- possibly the best but drilbur has so much personality
View attachment 195455Mew- very basic but that's Mew really, it works
View attachment 195459Heracross- What that horn do
View attachment 195479Munchlax- Couldn't quite figure out how to do its 'frills' justice given the perspective but I think this conveys the mon well enough regardless
View attachment 195486Lanturn- Weirdly shaped fish translates oddly well into strange dinosaur creature!
View attachment 195490Cosmog- I wish the Gen 5 style sprite artists bothered with Cosmog
View attachment 195496Scraggy- This one's pose kinda reminds me of sans now I look back on it
View attachment 195513Mudkip- great starter, bad meme

Currently WIP Subs (If I've got a lot in progress, please understand that it might take me a while to do any new requests!):
Golisopod (friend of Gravelmouse), Medicham/Mega (nerdathologist), Tyranitar (AssessTheThreat), Scolipede (me), Archen (HONK), Alakazam (S. Court), Togepi (RU Dark Dreamer Luna), Psyduck (chimpact), Blastoise, Meowstic-F (Famyos), Whimsicott (Famyos), Gengar (Chazm), Volcanion (Mortagon), Sirfetch'd (Yung Dramps), Drampa (Yung Dramps), Houndoom/Mega (Kalalokki), Azumarill (Gorfield), Reuniclus (MrDerplays), Masquerain (royesk), Swadloon (DCL10), Mega Aggron (SteelixPrismGX), Shiny Lopunny (Kaiju Bunny), Shiny Ribombee (Halogen), Snorlax (Resh)

These are all so adorable! I'm really interested to see where the bug types take you. Do you think you could add Masquerain to the list? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)