Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

henlo, not expecting this soon cuz you are like 40 deep, but I have a friend named Aya who wanted a frosslass, but if that would be too difficult, they said they would settle with a mimikyu :)

Reactions: Eve

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Meowstic-F is done! Famyos
meowstic-f.png

I don't think this one turned out very amazingly, so I'm going to do the other Meowstic too eventually. This one's hair and ears were a massive pain with so few pixels!

EDIT: Also finished Whimsicott for Famyos!
whimsicott.png

This wasn't a very hard one

Last edited:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Sirfetch'd is done! Yung Dramps
sirfetchd.png

This one was a real pain, considering I only had the official art to work with- I think it turned out really well considering!

EDIT: Also finished Drampa!
drampa.png

This one looks pretty goofy, which is exactly how a Drampa should be!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings.

I wanted to welcome this opportunity to ask if I could potentially request a Chandelure substitute?
It's my personal mascot and I'd love to add this to my collection of custom Chandelure artworks!

Reactions: Eve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)