You're sure this is a kids game?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Is... is pansage getting shot by a sniper? That or some stupid kid with a lazer pointer... or...
If I wasn't watching the Johto arc again right now I would watch that episode lol.

GLALIE has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this POKéMON enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion.
- Sapphire pokédex description.

This is just creepy.

GLALIE has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this POKéMON enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion.
- Sapphire pokédex description.

This is just creepy.
Thats creepy but beautifly tops that D;
"It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids." - Pokemon Diamond version pokedex.

THIS THING IS EVIL.

Oh yeah? That can't top GOREbyss!

Emerald Pokedex: "A Gorebyss siphons the body fluids of prey through its thin, tubular mouth. Its light pink body color turns vivid when it finishes feeding."

Not only does it suck the juices out of other Pokemon, it also turns BIRGHT RED after doing so! Lovely!

In fact is was so bad that it seems Gamefreak decided to retconn it in later versions!

FRLG entry: "Its swimming form is exquisitely elegant. With its thin mouth, it feeds on seaweed that grows between rocks."

Seaweed? LIES! It getting more vivid is also retconned out...

HGSS entry: "Its pink body becomes more vivid with the rise of water temperatures in the springtime."

C'mon Gamefreak, own up to your evilness!

Well there's Chandelure too.

"Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind." (White Pokedex)

"The spirits burned up in its ominous flame lose their way and wander this world forever." (B2/W2 Pokedex)

Now that can be depressing. Doesn't stop me from loving it though.

Like Gorebyss.

Emerald
A Gorebyss siphons the body fluids of prey through its thin, tubular mouth. Its light pink body color turns vivid when it finishes feeding.

Klink:

White Pokedex entry: Interlocking two bodies and spinning around generates the energy they need to live.

Klang's BW2 dex: A minigear and big gear comprise its body. If the minigear it launches at a foe doesn’t return, it will die.

So... They die if they stop spinning or go apart? Game Freak has a way of forcing mons to do their animations... Spoink, Klink, etc.

I sure hope Spoink evolves to lose that trait.
Yes, Grumpig doesn't to jump all the time, fortunately.

Elgyem's Black dex: It uses its strong psychic power to squeeze its opponent’s brain, causing unendurable headaches.

Brain squeezing alien!

Edit: Stunfisk, too.

Black: Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

White: It conceals itself in the mud of the seashore. Then it waits. When prey touch it, it delivers a jolt of electricity.

BW2: When its opponent can’t be paralyzed, it contorts itself with unexpected speed and flops away.

So, it waits and traps then shocks foes while smiling maniacally, then storms away when it can't do so?

Black: Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

White: It conceals itself in the mud of the seashore. Then it waits. When prey touch it, it delivers a jolt of electricity.

BW2: When its opponent can’t be paralyzed, it contorts itself with unexpected speed and flops away.

So, it waits and traps then shocks foes while smiling maniacally, then storms away when it can't do so?

Stunfisk is seriously the most maniacal pokemon ever.

Stunfisk is seriously the most maniacal pokemon ever.

Fear the Fishk!

But it's too cute to hate!

Still evil though... Look at that face... *shiver*

Edit: Oh, and it's species is "Stunfisk, the Trap Pokemon," according to the card above.
I just... I don't... Can't...
(Anyone who gets the reference behind "trap" probably hates me right now, but whatever)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)