You're sure this is a kids game?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
But... but... but...

He was right...

It is speculation, your example isn't speculation, unoriginal name, you just made it up.
Also:
"Then we can say Pokemon isn't real."

So... it is real? o_O
I knew I was seeing a sudowoodo and not a tree!

Also vashimus: You do know that you can have male nurses right?

Problem is, your speculation against my speculation is also speculation. For example, "Smogon is a Pokemon site" is a fact. "Smogon owners (chaos) must love Pokemon" is a speculation; a really obvious speculation, but still just speculation. They could be lying, you know. I see no reason why they would lie, but that's, you guessed it, speculation! Now please stop speculating on my speculation about speculation commenting on someone else's speculation based on speculation. Everything is speculation unless undeniably fact in every way, and all speculation has at least 2 speculative sides to it.

(Although I don't personally believe my speculation in the last post, you get the idea)

Only the first part of that post looks like speculation even then compared to some other rumors that one actually seems credible while others like killing Gary's rattata aren't

Celever

i am town
Problem is, your speculation against my speculation is also speculation. For example, "Smogon is a Pokemon site" is a fact. "Smogon owners (chaos) must love Pokemon" is a speculation; a really obvious speculation, but still just speculation. They could be lying, you know. I see no reason why they would lie, but that's, you guessed it, speculation! Now please stop speculating on my speculation about speculation commenting on someone else's speculation based on speculation. Everything is speculation unless undeniably fact in every way, and all speculation has at least 2 speculative sides to it.

(Although I don't personally believe my speculation in the last post, you get the idea)
But your speculation is undeniably false, however saying that Flareon's comment is speculation isn't.
You cant say that a widely known speculation may or may not be speculation, because it undeniably is speculation.
You also can't say that everything is speculation. Remember that the runaway guys video where chugga said miyamoto looks like an old woman? Clearly it is speculation that miyamoto is a man because of it. I can't really say that miyamto didn't have a sex change while I typed this, he could easily be an old woman right now. Obviously it is just speculation though.

Also, Vashimus, I have no idea what you are talking about. I only know the english release, but now I want to know.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Only the first part of that post looks like speculation even then compared to some other rumors that one actually seems credible while others like killing Gary's rattata aren't
That one is obvoiusly false. Know why? It was a Raticate.

That's all speculation!

There's an unhealthy level of betrayal and two-faced villains in Mystery Dungeon. The whole thing quickly becomes a sop opera-meets-LA Noire knockoff with an adventuring theme.

But your speculation is undeniably false, however saying that Flareon's comment is speculation isn't.
You cant say that a widely known speculation may or may not be speculation, because it undeniably is speculation.
You also can't say that everything is speculation. Remember that the runaway guys video where chugga said miyamoto looks like an old woman? Clearly it is speculation that miyamoto is a man because of it. I can't really say that miyamto didn't have a sex change while I typed this, he could easily be an old woman right now. Obviously it is just speculation though.
Everything is speculation unless proven fact or fiction. Or a lie. Depending on the delivery. Point is, as absurd as they may sound...

Well, this speculation thing has gone on way too long enough. So, anime.

I honestly have no idea what is up with Pikachu's face, or Brock, or... I mean... Yeah. I mean, look where Pikachu's and Brock's hands are, and look at the joy on their faces, Pika's especially. I just... No. No no no.

Celever

i am town
Can anyone else see manaphy in the sea in that picture? STOP WANKING AND CATCH IT!!!

Anyway, I still don't agree with you on that speculation thing but whatever.

On Six Island, there's this house with a woman who likes Heracross disturbingly much. Her dialogue, exact quote: "Hera, hera, HERACROSS! Big and shiny, it's the bug boss! Love it, need it, HERACROSS!" And she wants to see big ones with big horns that are *cough* not phallic in any way.
When you actually bring her a Heracross... exact quote: "Eeeeek! That's a HERACROSS! Please, please, may I measure how big it is?" And then she measures it: "Eeeek, it's 61.6 inches! I've never seen anything like this! You deserve a reward!" Then she will give you a reward, like a Pokeball or something, and then, just to make things even more disturbing, she says, "I want to see a much, much bigger HERACROSS than that one. Oh, how I adore them, big HERACROSS!"

Also, I was replaying my SoulSilver, and when you fight your rival the third time, he calls out his last Pokemon (his Haunter), and asks you "Why so serious?" It makes me wonder just how radical he really is...

Also, I was replaying my SoulSilver, and when you fight your rival the third time, he calls out his last Pokemon (his Haunter), and asks you "Why so serious?" It makes me wonder just how radical he really is...
It doesn't help that Haunter supposedly SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF ITS VICTIM.

I know its supposed to be a Batman reference but man that's just twisted if you were to think about it.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Lampent's Pokedex entry:
The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on.

I could had sworn there was an episode where Brock nearly kissed a Jynx due to him being in shock or something.

And I could had sworn that episode was banned too.
That's from The Ice Cave, probably not even dubbed into English.

Hong Kong aired the episode but cut that kissing scene out.

Brock was having a fever and Nurse Joy told her to take care of Brock when she and Ash went to check what's wrong with the temperature of the ice cave.

Then we can say Pokemon isn't real.

But that's all speculation.

Who knows, there may be a secret society of Pokemon on an undiscovered island and one Game Freak employee used to work there and decided to make a game based off of it?
What the hell is this? Pokemon isn't real. Unless you live in some fantasy world because you played too many video games and are too mentally seperated from reality. And that ditto thing isn't true. The creator himself said so. That's not speculation. It's fact. You later go on some nonsense philosphy tangent that was so illogical I can't even begin to point out the errors.

What the hell is this? Pokemon isn't real. Unless you live in some fantasy world because you played too many video games and are too mentally seperated from reality. And that ditto thing isn't true. The creator himself said so. That's not speculation. It's fact. You later go on some nonsense philosphy tangent that was so illogical I can't even begin to point out the errors.
I thought we closed this discussion, but you just have to go on it. I'll restate my meaning, then not continue to get in any discussions about this, as it's a rather useless point for the thread: Everything is a theory until proven to be a fact, no matter how illogical.

I thought we closed this discussion, but you just have to go on it. I'll restate my meaning, then not continue to get in any discussions about this, as it's a rather useless point for the thread: Everything is a theory until proven to be a fact, no matter how illogical.
Nope that's not true. That's nonsense philosphy and I see you don't even know basic philosphy. If you really want to go deep NOTHING is fact. How do I know YOU'RE real? You could just be an AI script made to write that. How do we know Smogon is a Pokemon site? Maybe it's a government conspiracy. How do we know the sky is blue? Maybe its aliens reflecting their light on it.

But no, let's get back into reality shall we? That ditto thing is false and no matter how you try to childishly use nonsense to justify it, it is.

Celever

i am town
Did it even begin about ditto being a failed clone of mewtwo? I forgot, but I will reiterate how it has a good amount of sense and logic behind it. Also if facts are now nonsense then unoriginal name may as well be right on that speculation thing :/.

Anyway, you find ditto in the place where mewtwo is. That is a fact, and it backs up the point.
Ditto is pink. Mew is pink. Shiny ditto is blue. Shiny mew is blue.
Mew can learn transform. Ditto can learn transform. No other pokemon can learn transform besides use of mimmick or something. Mew learns transform by level up by the way, so no "it learns all tm and tutor moves" nonsense as it is wrong (and is therefore nonsense.)

Can you see why it is linked? If you can provide some non-nonsense about how mew and ditto are not related, then it would make sense, but it makes loads of sense about how they are related.

Nope that's not true. That's nonsense philosphy and I see you don't even know basic philosphy.
oh thank god someone with a clear understanding of basic philosphy I have been looking for someone like you I really need a better understanding of basic philosphy can you please enlighten me I would love to hear your opinions on basic philosphy and I know that from your post you are obviously a master of basic philosphy as you can point out nonsense philosphy so easily

trolling aside I do believe that the Mew thing can only be classified as speculation, because while the evidence is certainly compelling it is not absolute. I feel that to make a claim as bold as to say that ditto is in fact a failed clone goes to far at this time, although it is plausible and even likely.

but lets not get this thread closed as well okay :)

yesterday, i was walking in an area to the east of vermillion city and i decided to tap 'a' on a tree there because it was separated from the other trees, and i was like "eh, why not?"

now, i hadn't done that before, but i just felt compelled to do it that time; i never even really thought about it.

however, i did actually find something.

it an escape rope.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I honestly have no idea what is up with Pikachu's face, or Brock, or... I mean... Yeah. I mean, look where Pikachu's and Brock's hands are, and look at the joy on their faces, Pika's especially. I just... No. No no no.
Brock is just playing volleyball with Ash, he's doing a dig...
But that doesn't explain what Pikachu is doing. Dawn seems to be enjoying what she's seeing though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)