SM OU Z Kartana Team, Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to use the Normalium Z Kartana set but wanted to make it +speed. Well I made a team (I have very little experience in team building) and can say it's not great. I want to make the team more solid all around but don't really know where to start.

The paste: (edit: fixed the paste)
https://pokepast.es/eddfb1d3b4cfcf3a

• Kartana is the main mon meant to clean up and sweep
  • Rotom-W is there to pivot
  • Tornadus-T is hazard control and another pivot
  • Gastrodon is a check to Greninja and solid fire check
  • Heatran is there to set up rocks and can check non-fighting move Magearna and Tapu Lele
  • Lopunny is there to punch holes for Kartana that can function as a lead against suicide leads and standard leads such as Ferrothorn, Garchomp, and Landorus-T

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)