Z-Moves Everywhere: V2 - Balance Slate: Gothitelle, Buzzwole, Pheramosa (Discussion)

Z-Move Name: Frozen Flechettes
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaslashium-Z
Z-Move Type: Ice
Z-Move Category: Physical
Z-Move Power: 175
Required Move: Icicle Crash
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash launches its spikes into the air, causing them to rain down.
Z-Move Effect: Sets Hail and a layer of Spikes.

Z-Move Name: Rapunzel Tangle
Name of Z-Crystal: Alodugtrium-Z
Z-Move Type: Steel
Z-Move Power: 60
Required Move: Iron Head
Z-Move Description: Alolan Dugtrio smashes it's heads against the foe, enveloping it's opponent and the field in its glorious locks.
Z-Move Effect: Hits three times, lowers opponent's Evasion one stage and sets Sticky Web.

Z-Move Name: Coconut Crash
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaxeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Type: Grass
Z-Move Power: 35
Required Move: Seed Bomb
Z-Move Description: Alolan Exeggutor drops coconuts on the foe's head, which sprout upon impact.
Z-Move Effect: Hits five times, flinches opponent and sets Leech Seed.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

Z-Move Power: 30
Z-Move Description: Alolan Exeggutor drops coconuts on the foe's head, which sprout upon impact.
At least 40 BP would work instead, since it would equal up to 200, rather than the pathetically low 150 BP, at least for a Z-Move. 35 can also work.

Z-Move Name: Furious Flurry
Z-Crystal Name: Aloslashium Z
Z-Move Power: 195
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash spins fast enough to create an icy tornado, then rams into the opponent
Z-Move Effect: Sets Hail after dealing damage

Z-Move Name: Entangling Hair Snare
Z-Crystal Name: Alodugtrium Z
Z-Move Type: Ground
Z-Move Power: 180
Required Move: Dig
Z-Move Description: Alolan Dugtrio goes underground, emerges below the opponent, then traps it with its fabulous hair
Z-Move Effect: The target loses 1/8 of their HP for 2-5 turns. During this time, they will not be able to switch out normally unless they're holding a Shed Shell or Dugtrio leaves the field for any reason.

Z-Move Name: Tropical Tempest
Z-Crystal Name: Aloxeggutorium Z
Z-Move Type: Dragon
Z-Move Category: Special
Required Move: Draco Meteor
Z-Move Description: Alolan Exeggutor sends a barrage of coconuts down from the sky, as if they were a meteor shower
Z-Move Effect: Removes Light Screen, Reflect, and Aurora Veil before dealing damage

Last edited:

Z-Move Name: Absolute Arctic Attack
Z-Move Power:195
Z-Move Description: The user causes massive ice spikes to rain down from the sky hurting and freezing everything.
Z-Move Effect: freezes foe till they switch out, sets hail

Z-Move Name: Tunneling triple headbutt
Z-Move Power: 50
Required Move: Earthquake
Z-Move Description: Dug trio digs under the ground and suddenly pops up under the foe hitting them with each head surprising them and stunning them.
Z-Move Effect: +7 priority, flinches foe, hits 3 times

Z-Move Name: Drastic Draco Drop
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaexeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Power: 200
Required Move: Dragon Hammer
Z-Move Description: Slamming his head into the foe so hard it stuns them and shatters every bone inside of the body
Z-Move Effect: Flinches foes and paralyzes foe

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Not submitting but I have a few qualms about the focus of balance in this metagame (seeing as it will feature in the upcoming PMGS):

Celestial Curse:
The fact that this move, of all things, seems to be the "super broken" one doesn't reflect well on the balance focus. For starters, a vast majority of these Z-Moves on actually good attackers will be OHKOes or near OHKOes, so the whole 1-HP into weather/passive damage (lol how reliable and efficient for a 1 time use move) isn't a particular standout ability. This move isn't safe at all as long as a Dark-type is present on the opponent's team and Gothitelle isn't exactly the most offensively threatening Pokemon outside of this move nor is it easy to get into play. Also, you're both giving up your team slot and your Z-slot for non-Shadow Tag Gothitelle. A Pokemon that's like C tier viable in ZU.
TLDR Don't ban the Pokemon that gets a 1 for 1 trade in the best of situations

(lol)
"Overpowered" Z-Moves on unquestionably shitty pokemon
Why are all of the "broken" moves on the sheet looking at the move in a vacuum and not considering the fact that, well, you're using a MEOWTH in OU (not to mention fucking Greninja has virtually the same move but that is somehow ok) or any of these others unquestionably bad Pokemon. Swellow having a 200 BP attack with a self burn is just basic guts Swellow with a one-time more powerful Facade. No clue how that is too good for OU. Stantler needs all the help it can get, it's still a stantler so setting up won't be as easy as its made out to seem even with a 240 BP attack. The Delibird boost is questionable and likely hard to code anyhow so that's fine to go. Meowth is Meowth. You have like 50 base attack and a 40x5 BP move is supposed to be overbearing how? The Speed boosts? What's a Meowth gonna do with that Speed? Alolan Persian's move lowers accuracy which is annoying but it's also blowing your Z-Slot (and teamslot) on a stat-dropping pivot move. If anything I'd make it also full heal the incoming teammate because as it stands it sounds weak and low impact, like a no-death memento (not that Persian will be putting in work regardless of being alive or not). Guzzlord being the questionable UB ability is lol when Kartana is sitting there with a Steel-Z that also gives it free reign to massacre the team with boosted Leaf Blades. Guzzlord needs the help.

Why would you buff these already A+/S tier OU threats oh god why
This is a case of only-ok Z-Moves (comparatively) being given to already amazing Pokemon. Greninja effectively gets a more nuclear Waterium Z (especially in Ash Form, at 300 BP), Magearna gets a Z-Fleur that also clears the field, making it an even better Hyper Offense pick than it already was, and Kartana snowballs like there's no tomorrow.

So overall my thought process on balance is as follows:
Z-Moves on basically anything below UU need to be really fucking good in order to make a pokemon busted. A really good Z-move is still only one time use and still means that you're burning a teamslot on something stupid like Gothitelle in an OU match. Don't give S tier mons better Z-moves. This should be self-explanatory.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk

Not submitting but I have a few qualms about the focus of balance in this metagame (seeing as it will feature in the upcoming PMGS):

Celestial Curse:
The fact that this move, of all things, seems to be the "super broken" one doesn't reflect well on the balance focus. For starters, a vast majority of these Z-Moves on actually good attackers will be OHKOes or near OHKOes, so the whole 1-HP into weather/passive damage (lol how reliable and efficient for a 1 time use move) isn't a particular standout ability. This move isn't safe at all as long as a Dark-type is present on the opponent's team and Gothitelle isn't exactly the most offensively threatening Pokemon outside of this move nor is it easy to get into play. Also, you're both giving up your team slot and your Z-slot for non-Shadow Tag Gothitelle. A Pokemon that's like C tier viable in ZU.
TLDR Don't ban the Pokemon that gets a 1 for 1 trade in the best of situations

(lol)
"Overpowered" Z-Moves on unquestionably shitty pokemon
Why are all of the "broken" moves on the sheet looking at the move in a vacuum and not considering the fact that, well, you're using a MEOWTH in OU (not to mention fucking Greninja has virtually the same move but that is somehow ok) or any of these others unquestionably bad Pokemon. Swellow having a 200 BP attack with a self burn is just basic guts Swellow with a one-time more powerful Facade. No clue how that is too good for OU. Stantler needs all the help it can get, it's still a stantler so setting up won't be as easy as its made out to seem even with a 240 BP attack. The Delibird boost is questionable and likely hard to code anyhow so that's fine to go. Meowth is Meowth. You have like 50 base attack and a 40x5 BP move is supposed to be overbearing how? The Speed boosts? What's a Meowth gonna do with that Speed? Alolan Persian's move lowers accuracy which is annoying but it's also blowing your Z-Slot (and teamslot) on a stat-dropping pivot move. If anything I'd make it also full heal the incoming teammate because as it stands it sounds weak and low impact, like a no-death memento (not that Persian will be putting in work regardless of being alive or not). Guzzlord being the questionable UB ability is lol when Kartana is sitting there with a Steel-Z that also gives it free reign to massacre the team with boosted Leaf Blades. Guzzlord needs the help.

Why would you buff these already A+/S tier OU threats oh god why
This is a case of only-ok Z-Moves (comparatively) being given to already amazing Pokemon. Greninja effectively gets a more nuclear Waterium Z (especially in Ash Form, at 300 BP), Magearna gets a Z-Fleur that also clears the field, making it an even better Hyper Offense pick than it already was, and Kartana snowballs like there's no tomorrow.

So overall my thought process on balance is as follows:
Z-Moves on basically anything below UU need to be really fucking good in order to make a pokemon busted. A really good Z-move is still only one time use and still means that you're burning a teamslot on something stupid like Gothitelle in an OU match. Don't give S tier mons better Z-moves. This should be self-explanatory.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk
First of all, thank you for this. Behind the scenes I have been looking into this quite a bit but haven’t gotten very far in terms of sorting anything out.

Gothitelle has been a MASSIVE red flag for me since I first found out about it. I’m really not sure how it made that cut but it has been the first Z-Move I’ve been looking into changing. It can’t stay like that, I know it. But you’ve also helped me realise that it’s also kinda bad. I’ve stressed over this move for ages and I’m trying to find something more... typical, in the sense.

Balance over all Pokemon is really an issue. It’s easier to make an overpowered move on a top tier Pokemon than a bottom tier one. What I’ve been trying to do is take a step back and just look at everything. I might have been looking at “what’s too good?” and now I realise maybe I should also be looking at “what’s not good enough?” Thank you for this. My work has really been cut out for me but this was the point in the right direction I needed. :)

This might be me but if a pokemon is not viable in any regard(including any niches or small minor uses think Meowth in ou) except when on the one turn they can pull a Z-Move then it should be treated as if its a self destructing move as something like Meowth is basically an empty team slot for all intensive purposes especially if said Pokemon is slow it would take quite the prediction to use a 0 priority Z-Move on a frail weak pokemon who is easily outclassed in every way possible by a pokemon that is in of its self outclassed by even more trash pokemon. What I am trying to say is there is a difference between a bad pokemon and a completely useless pokemon Alolan Persian could be useful it was used in ou for a while if you are using Meowth in ou you are using a joke team period end of story. Also, I feel like we should take an optimon route and have a level of sorts of how useful it is at the bottom we should have basic z moves so z moves anything could use and at the top we should have something like eeveeium-Z that way everything can be used over basic z moves while at the same time also allowing for a wide range of power levels it would not have to be exact but rather like if it was 1-10 it would say 5-7 kinda thing and then we can nerf the moves while consulting the winner of that Z-Move to keep in line with the flavor of the Z-Move

This might be me but if a pokemon is not viable in any regard(including any niches or small minor uses think Meowth in ou) except when on the one turn they can pull a Z-Move then it should be treated as if its a self destructing move as something like Meowth is basically an empty team slot for all intensive purposes especially if said Pokemon is slow it would take quite the prediction to use a 0 priority Z-Move on a frail weak pokemon who is easily outclassed in every way possible by a pokemon that is in of its self outclassed by even more trash pokemon. What I am trying to say is there is a difference between a bad pokemon and a completely useless pokemon Alolan Persian could be useful it was used in ou for a while if you are using Meowth in ou you are using a joke team period end of story. Also, I feel like we should take an optimon route and have a level of sorts of how useful it is at the bottom we should have basic z moves so z moves anything could use and at the top we should have something like eeveeium-Z that way everything can be used over basic z moves while at the same time also allowing for a wide range of power levels it would not have to be exact but rather like if it was 1-10 it would say 5-7 kinda thing and then we can nerf the moves while consulting the winner of that Z-Move to keep in line with the flavor of the Z-Move
I get you, for the most part, except for the bit that I've put in bold, I'm a little confused. Feel free to message me and explain, because I don't want to fill this thread up now with this discussion.

Anyway...

Voting time! I'd rather get this out on time than be late with it, I've had an insanely busy week and could do with some sleep, so perhaps I'll start quoting people if I have the time tomorrow. In the meantime, you should know how voting works, and you have until Sunday. Good luck!

(Seriously though, apologies for not quoting, I will do so as soon as I have more time)

Z-Move Name: Blackout Hailstorm
Z-Crystal:
Alosandlashium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Power: 120
Required Move: Ice Shard
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash blocks out the sun by summoning thousands of glistening, needle-sharp icicles that are launched towards the opponent at extremely high speeds.
Z-Move Effect: +1 priority. Sets hail after damage is dealt.

Z-Move Name:
Dance Pop Trio
Z-Crystal:
Alodugtrium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Power: 160
Z-Move Description: With the power of a 70s Scandinavian pop group, Alolan Dugtrio tears up the dance floor (literally). Unfortunately its hair is left scattered on the floor in its wake.

Alolan Dugtrio can dance, Alolan Dugtrio can jive, having the time of its life
Ooh, see that mole, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Trio.

Z-Move Effect: The hair it leaves on the field has the same effect as Sticky Web.

Z-Move Name: Coco Draco Burst
Z-Crystal:
Aloexeggutium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Required Move: Dragon Pulse
Z-Move Description: By absorbing sunlight Alolan Exeggutor activates the almond dragon seeds inside its heads. With the powered of activated dragon seeds, each of its four heads will fire a short burst of energy at its target.
Z-Move Effect: Hits four times.

I sincerely apologise. This would usually be the point where voting would've closed and a new slate would've started, but due to me not having time to put a quality post together, I don't think anyone noticed, because we got no votes and one submission.
I blame myself for this, so I will allow ToadBrigade 's submission to stay and I'll open up the voting period again, one day later than I would've liked due to extreme technical difficulties on my end. Voting will start today and end Thursday. Here's your options:

Z-Move Name: Snowstorm Slash Storm
Name of Z-Crystal: Alosandslashium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Sandslash-Alola, summons massive icicle claws using its Z-power and rends the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Sets hail and has a 20% chance to freeze the target

Z-Move Name: Snowing Supercharged Spindash
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Sandslash-Alola, releases a powerful chill that sharply drops the surrounding temperature, before curling up into a ball and spinning on the spot, sharpening its spikes before ramming down the opponent and smashing it into a ice tower, which collapses on it as Sandslash escapes, finally uncurling with a cheerful glint in its eyes
Z-Move Effect: Boosts +2 in Attack and +1 in Speed before Z-move. Sets hail if it is not the active weather, and resets timer to 5 turns if already so.

Z-Move Name: Frozen Flechettes
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash launches its spikes into the air, causing them to rain down.
Z-Move Effect: Sets Hail and a layer of Spikes.

Z-Move Name: Furious Flurry
Z-Crystal Name: Aloslashium Z
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash spins fast enough to create an icy tornado, then rams into the opponent
Z-Move Effect: Sets Hail after dealing damage

Z-Move Name: Absolute Arctic Attack
Z-Move Power:195
Z-Move Description: The user causes massive ice spikes to rain down from the sky hurting and freezing everything.
Z-Move Effect: freezes foe till they switch out, sets hail

Z-Move Name: Blackout Hailstorm
Z-Crystal:
Alosandlashium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Power: 120
Required Move: Ice Shard
Z-Move Description: Alolan Sandslash blocks out the sun by summoning thousands of glistening, needle-sharp icicles that are launched towards the opponent at extremely high speeds.
Z-Move Effect: +1 priority. Sets hail after damage is dealt.

Z-Move Name: Heavenly Hair Hurricane
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Dugtrio-Alola, uses its Z-power to grow its hair into a massive frenzy and entangle the target.
Z-Move Effect: Traps and confuses the target

Z-Move Name: Indestructable Hair Whips
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: Dugtrio-Alola uses its Z-power to grow its hair into a massive, yellow, steel whips before smashing it into the target in a frenzy, leaving bruises. Dugtrio-Alola then whips its hair back, causing it to tangle into a giant whip before smashing it into the opponent.
Z-Move Effect: Drops the opponent's defense by one stage and causes it to flinch.

Z-Move Name: Rapunzel Tangle
Z-Move Type: Steel
Z-Move Power: 60
Z-Move Description: Alolan Dugtrio smashes it's heads against the foe, enveloping it's opponent and the field in its glorious locks.
Z-Move Effect: Hits three times, lowers opponent's Evasion one stage and sets Sticky Web.

Z-Move Name: Entangling Hair Snare
Z-Crystal Name: Alodugtrium Z
Z-Move Power: 180
Required Move: Dig
Z-Move Description: Alolan Dugtrio goes underground, emerges below the opponent, then traps it with its fabulous hair
Z-Move Effect: The target loses 1/8 of their HP for 2-5 turns. During this time, they will not be able to switch out normally unless they're holding a Shed Shell or Dugtrio leaves the field for any reason.

Z-Move Name: Tunneling triple headbutt
Z-Move Description: Dug trio digs under the ground and suddenly pops up under the foe hitting them with each head surprising them and stunning them.
Z-Move Effect: +7 priority, flinches foe, hits 3 times

Z-Move Name:
Dance Pop Trio
Z-Crystal:
Alodugtrium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Description: With the power of a 70s Scandinavian pop group, Alolan Dugtrio tears up the dance floor (literally). Unfortunately its hair is left scattered on the floor in its wake.

Alolan Dugtrio can dance, Alolan Dugtrio can jive, having the time of its life
Ooh, see that mole, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Trio.

Z-Move Effect: The hair it leaves on the field has the same effect as Sticky Web.

Z-Crystal Name: Exeggutium Z
Z-Move Name: Crashing Coco Craze
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: Exeggutor-Alola summons its full inner dragon to barrage the foe in coconuts, bolstering its strength in the process
Z-Move Effect: Raises speed and attack by 2 stages

Z-Move Name: Alolan Dragon's Awakening
Name of Z-Crystal: Aloexeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Exeggutor-Alola, uses its Z-power to fully awaken its inner sleeping dragon and attack the target.
Z-Move Effect: Sets sun and burns the target

Z-Move Power: 35

Z-Move Name: Tropical Tempest
Z-Crystal Name: Aloxeggutorium Z
Z-Move Description: Alolan Exeggutor sends a barrage of coconuts down from the sky, as if they were a meteor shower
Z-Move Effect: Removes Light Screen, Reflect, and Aurora Veil before dealing damage

Z-Move Name: Drastic Draco Drop
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaexeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Description: Slamming his head into the foe so hard it stuns them and shatters every bone inside of the body
Z-Move Effect: Flinches foes and paralyzes foe

Z-Move Name: Coco Draco Burst
Z-Crystal:
Aloexeggutium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Required Move: Dragon Pulse
Z-Move Description: By absorbing sunlight Alolan Exeggutor activates the almond dragon seeds inside its heads. With the powered of activated dragon seeds, each of its four heads will fire a short burst of energy at its target.
Z-Move Effect: Hits four times.

Once again, sorry, and good luck to everyone!

Sandslash-Alola: ToadBrigade, Sereg, InvisibleWater
Dugtrio-Alola: Failure999, Origin0, Sereg
Exeggutor-Alola: G-Luke, Rose_Warrior, Origin0

Sandslash-Alola: ToadBrigade, Sereg, InvisibleWater
Dugtrio-Alola: Origin0, Failure999, ToadBrigade
Exeggutor-Alola: Rose_Warrior, G-Luke, ToadBrigade

Sandslash-Alola: Sereg, Failure999, ToadBrigade
Dugtrio-Alola: InvisibleWater, ToadBrigade, Sereg
Exeggutor-Alola: Failure999, G-Luke, InvisibleWater

Right, I said voting would end Thursday, but I wanted to get things back on track. I've been unorganised as hell as of late.

Anyway, congrats to G-Luke for winning with Alolan Exeggutor. Unfortunately there were ties for the other two but it's a good thing that the new system is here to solve all of its problems, kinda, I do feel bad about having to choose. But, I had to, I picked Sereg for Alolan Sandslash and Failure999 for Alolan Dugtrio! I gotta say, there were some awesome submissions this time around, keep up the good work!

ToadBrigade = 7
Sereg = 7

Failure999 = 2
InvisibleWater = 2
Failure999 = 5
Origin0 = 5

InvisibleWater = 3
ToadBrigade = 3
Sereg = 2
G-Luke = 7
Rose_Warrior = 5
Failure999 = 3
InvisibleWater = 1
Origin0 = 1
ToadBrigade = 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M NOW TAKING SLATE SUBMISSIONS TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE I'M ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. Got an idea? Just mention it and it's incredibly likely I'll take it on.

Without further ado, the next slate:

Slate #3 - The Lake Guardians:

Something tells me this will be a hard bunch, but I think you're all up to the challenge. Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf: the lake guardians. Submissions close Friday. Good luck!

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Might as well.

Z-Move Name: The Stare Of Knowledge
Name of Z-Crystal: Acuityum-Z
Z-Move Type: Psychic
Z-Move Category: Status
Z-Move Power: -
Required Move: Memento
Z-Move Description: Uxie opens its eyes, sending out a vision of the future but also a wiping of those one's memories until they die.
Z-Move Effect: Sharply lowers the opponent's Attack and Special Attack, as well as confusing them for the rest of the battle.

Z-Move Name: The Touch of Emotions
Name of Z-Crystal: Verityum-Z
Required Move: Healing Wish
Z-Move Description: Mesprit touches the target with its gem, causing their emotions to be drained to the user, making them trustless until they die.
Z-Move Effect: Fully heals the user and cures its status conditions, as well as making the opponent be disobedient (like when you have Pokemon that don't follow your orders when you don't have enough badges) for the rest of the battle.

Z-Move Name: The Force of Willpower
Name of Z-Crystal: Valorium-Z
Z-Move Power: 250 (or 210)
Required Move: Explosion
Z-Move Description: Azelf turns to its bold state, rampaging all around the opponent so much, it causes them to not move until they die. The user, however, does faint from the exhaustion
Z-Move Effect: Paralyzes the target for the rest of the battle, but makes the user faint.

Z-Move Name: The Illusion of Ignorance
Name of Z-Crystal: Uxieium-Z
Required Move: Psychic
Z-Move Description: Uxie's gem sparkles, causing the surrounding environment to be covered in black. Then, a giant monster with a yellow pattern on its back similar to that of Groudon-Primal's lava pattern rises up behind Uxie, scaring the opponent before jumping up and crushing the opponent in a fiery explosion. Inside said explosion, the opponent's silhouette can be seen for a moment surrounded by light before it is engulfed completely. The environment suddenly returns back to normal while the opponent, covered in injuries, wakes up confused, before instinctively recoiling in fear as soon as it sees Uxie, standing there like nothing happened, clueless about why it backed away in fear to begin with. (Reference to PMD Sky and a little reference to Death 13)
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the opponent's Attack and Special Attack by one stage, as well as confusing them until they switch out. Ignores immunities to this move.

Gonna do more later, just wanting to do other things first.

Last edited:

Z-Move Name: Knowledge of the Tactical
Name of Z-Crystal: Uxium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Power: --
Z-Move Description: The user, Uxie, depletes the target's strength and causes them to forget what they were doing, but Uxie faints.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the target's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 2 stages as well as disabling their last move used for 5 turns, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Emotion of the Merciful
Name of Z-Crystal: Mespritium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Mesprit, heals its entire team for some of their hitpoints and status, but Mesprit faints.
Z-Move Effect: The user's entire team recover 25% of their max HP and are healed of status, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Willpower of the Resolute
Name of Z-Crystal: Azelfium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Azelf, unleashes the entirety of its energy at the target, blasting through Protection and screens, but Azelf faints.
Z-Move Effect: Fully bypasses Protection moves and removes screens before dealing damage, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Willpower Wipeout
Z-Move Description: The user released its psychic energy in a final blast, destroying all screens, but the user faints.
Z-Move Effect: Destroys all screens and sets Psychic Terrain upon fainting. This effect is independent of whether it affects the target
Role Description: A last-ditch nuke that eliminates obstacles of another teammate and replaces Terrain as well

Z-Move Name: Emotion Epitome
Z-Move Power: ---
Z-Move Description: The user switchess, and its replacement has its HP healed and Status cured
Z-Move Effect: Causes the user to switch out for another Pokémon, passing any stat changes any other effects to the Pokémon that switches in. It also restores their HP and cures Status
Role Description: Mesprit now has two chances to aid its teammates, by using Emotion Epitome first and Healing Wish next time

Z-Move Name: Knowledge Nightmare
Z-Move Description: The user faints, and its replacement has +1 added to all its stats and HP restored
Z-Move Effect: Causes the user to faint. Its replacement also restores their HP and +1 added to all stats
Role Description: A better version of z-Memento where Uxie has the power to lend a hand to its teammates

I'll try bring a new twist to the similar idea everyone has had.

Z-Move Name: Pixie of Wisdom
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Description: In its last moments Uxie knows everything about the opposing target, using this knowledge it can better help its teammates.
Z-Move Effect: The target's last used move is reduced to 0 PP before Z-Memento is used.

Z-Move Name: Sprite of Benevolence
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Description: In its last moments Mesprit touches the emotions of its teammates and creates a positive vibe for the next stage of the battle.
Z-Move Effect: After using Z-Healing Wish the incoming Pokemon gets +1 in its highest stat.

Z-Move Name: Elf of Valor
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Power: 250
Z-Move Description: In its last moments Azelf digs deep within itself to make a better environment for its teammates to thrive.
Z-Move Effect: Removes the last change the opposing team made to the field (includes hazards, screens, terrain, weather, etc) before Exploding.

Voting time is here, I was late because I was waiting on unfinished submissions, but I guess we'll go without them. Thanks to everyone who submitted! Here are your options:

Might as well.

Z-Move Name: The Stare Of Knowledge
Name of Z-Crystal: Acuityum-Z
Z-Move Description: Uxie opens its eyes, sending out a vision of the future but also a wiping of those one's memories until they die.
Z-Move Effect: Sharply lowers the opponent's Attack and Special Attack, as well as confusing them for the rest of the battle.

Z-Move Name: The Illusion of Ignorance
Name of Z-Crystal: Uxieium-Z
Required Move: Psychic
Z-Move Description: Uxie's gem sparkles, causing the surrounding environment to be covered in black. Then, a giant monster with a yellow pattern on its back similar to that of Groudon-Primal's lava pattern rises up behind Uxie, scaring the opponent before jumping up and crushing the opponent in a fiery explosion. Inside said explosion, the opponent's silhouette can be seen for a moment surrounded by light before it is engulfed completely. The environment suddenly returns back to normal while the opponent, covered in injuries, wakes up confused, before instinctively recoiling in fear as soon as it sees Uxie, standing there like nothing happened, clueless about why it backed away in fear to begin with. (Reference to PMD Sky and a little reference to Death 13)
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the opponent's Attack and Special Attack by one stage, as well as confusing them until they switch out. Ignores immunities to this move.

Gonna do more later, just wanting to do other things first.

Z-Move Name: Knowledge of the Tactical
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Uxie, depletes the target's strength and causes them to forget what they were doing, but Uxie faints.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the target's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 2 stages as well as disabling their last move used for 5 turns, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Knowledge Nightmare
Z-Move Description: The user faints, and its replacement has +1 added to all its stats and HP restored
Z-Move Effect: Causes the user to faint. Its replacement also restores their HP and +1 added to all stats
Role Description: A better version of z-Memento where Uxie has the power to lend a hand to its teammates
I'll try bring a new twist to the similar idea everyone has had.

Z-Move Name: Pixie of Wisdom
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Description: In its last moments Uxie knows everything about the opposing target, using this knowledge it can better help its teammates.
Z-Move Effect: The target's last used move is reduced to 0 PP before Z-Memento is used.

Z-Move Name: The Touch of Emotions
Name of Z-Crystal: Verityum-Z
Z-Move Description: Mesprit touches the target with its gem, causing their emotions to be drained to the user, making them trustless until they die.
Z-Move Effect: Fully heals the user and cures its status conditions, as well as making the opponent be disobedient (like when you have Pokemon that don't follow your orders when you don't have enough badges) for the rest of the battle.

Z-Move Name: Emotion of the Merciful
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Mesprit, heals its entire team for some of their hitpoints and status, but Mesprit faints.
Z-Move Effect: The user's entire team recover 25% of their max HP and are healed of status, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Emotion Epitome
Z-Move Description: The user switchess, and its replacement has its HP healed and Status cured
Z-Move Effect: Causes the user to switch out for another Pokémon, passing any stat changes any other effects to the Pokémon that switches in. It also restores their HP and cures Status
Role Description: Mesprit now has two chances to aid its teammates, by using Emotion Epitome first and Healing Wish next time

Z-Move Name: Sprite of Benevolence
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Description: In its last moments Mesprit touches the emotions of its teammates and creates a positive vibe for the next stage of the battle.
Z-Move Effect: After using Z-Healing Wish the incoming Pokemon gets +1 in its highest stat.

Z-Move Name: The Force of Willpower
Name of Z-Crystal: Valorium-Z
Z-Move Power: 250 (or 210)
Z-Move Description: Azelf turns to its bold state, rampaging all around the opponent so much, it causes them to not move until they die. The user, however, does faint from the exhaustion
Z-Move Effect: Paralyzes the target for the rest of the battle, but makes the user faint.

Z-Move Name: Willpower of the Resolute
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Azelf, unleashes the entirety of its energy at the target, blasting through Protection and screens, but Azelf faints.
Z-Move Effect: Fully bypasses Protection moves and removes screens before dealing damage, but the user faints

Z-Move Name: Willpower Wipeout
Z-Move Description: The user released its psychic energy in a final blast, destroying all screens, but the user faints.
Z-Move Effect: Destroys all screens and sets Psychic Terrain upon fainting. This effect is independent of whether it affects the target
Role Description: A last-ditch nuke that eliminates obstacles of another teammate and replaces Terrain as well

Z-Move Name: Elf of Valor
Z-Crystal:
Lakeguardium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Power: 250
Z-Move Description: In its last moments Azelf digs deep within itself to make a better environment for its teammates to thrive.
Z-Move Effect: Removes the last change the opposing team made to the field (includes hazards, screens, terrain, weather, etc) before Exploding.

I'll close voting Monday night to keep things on track. Good luck!

Uxie: ToadBrigade, Origin0, FireFawkes47
Mesprit: ToadBrigade, FireFawkes47, Origin0
Azelf: FireFawkes47, Ticktock, Origin0

Uxie: Origin0, Firefawkes47, ToadBrigade
Mesprit: Origin0, Firefawkes47, ToadBrigade
Azelf: Firefawkes47, Origin0, ToadBrigade

Are unique status Z-Moves the same as regular status Z-Moves where it's Z effect + regular move? Eg: Z-Sunny Day where it's +1 speed then use Sunny Day.

Uxie: Origin0, Firefawkes47, ToadBrigade
Mesprit: Origin0, Firefawkes47, ToadBrigade
Azelf: Firefawkes47, Origin0, ToadBrigade

Are unique status Z-Moves the same as regular status Z-Moves where it's Z effect + regular move? Eg: Z-Sunny Day where it's +1 speed then use Sunny Day.
the only example is any where near to close is eevee who is the only pokemon that has a status z move (even though its based on a physical attack) and you dont use the z move then use last resort so i would say no it is just the move unless other wise mentioned

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
New command /zmoves in Dragon Heaven shows a clickable list of available Z-Moves
You can find the name of Pokemon, Z-Crystal and the required move in the infobox shown on clicking the moves.
To check the data of a specific move or crystal use /dt <text>, zmoveseverywhere
Swampy Smackdown
Intensified Inferno
Destructive Downpour
Hail Hydra
Pursuing Strike
Earthly Crush
Blossoming Life Drain
Honing Rocks
Snowstorm Spinkle
Inferno Burst
Blitzing Tremor
Pyrotechnics
Depthstride Decimation
Inner Aura Focus
Hyper Water Shuriken
Toad's Hypno-Spiral
High Delivery Deluge
Sacred Spiral
Omnitemporal Blast
Ancient Servant's Ascension
Celestial Curse
Catostrophic Continent Crash
Superior Strike
Infernal Flare Up
Crashing Coco Craze
Frozen Flechettes
Indestructable Hair Whips
Venomous Fang Bite
Striking Jaw Crush
Emperor's New Land
Golden Coin Barrage
Parting Burst
Stampeding Solar Strike
Necrotic Burst
Sneaky Shade Strike
Super Razor Crusher
Annihilating Ancient Amber
Supernova Strike
Fantastic Forest Fortress
Eruption Destruction
Ferocious Death Roll
Rhino Rush
A Time For Giving
Rose of Kōjin
Mythical Tempest
Leaf Maelstrom
Blazing Meteor Kick
Reckless Hydro Hammering
Sleight of Hand
Harsh Tooth Honing
Armor-Build Blades
Fortifying Frost Storm
Ultimate Alloy Cannon
Dive Bomb
Super POP!
Noble Forest Serpent
Report us (Kilgrave, KirbyRider1337, and me) if you find any bugs here or more preferred in the Discord server
Other than the ones in the moves of Torkoal, Infernape, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Delibird
You can challenge BatterBotto if nobody else is there to play.
You'll have to use Import/Export for assigning the Z-Crystal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)