z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 4 - Semifinals

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 4 (ZWT4 for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun! I am still working on the prize so I will announce it when I have it sorted

For Classic BO5, start RBY and loser picks.

SV OU BO3: Punny vs ACR1
GHOSTING OU BO1: sasha vs Danny
CLASSIC BO5: lax vs shiloh
VGC 2023 BO3: emforbes vs Togkey
Z0MOG'S CHOICE: snaga vs crying

SV OU BO3: Storm Zone vs Lady Writer
GHOSTING OU BO1: aim vs Fragments
Classic BO5: Pohjis vs DOOR MONEY
VGC 2023: Spurrific vs tob
Z0MOG’S CHOICE: 3d vs Drifting

DEADLINE: 12/18 at MIDNIGHT -8​

Last edited:
Z0MOG'S CHOICE SEMIFINALS: WIKIPEDIA RACE BO3
1200px-Wikipedia-logo-v2-en.svg.png

Schedule a time with your opponent that is convenient with me as well (I will get a TD to help if I cannot meet your agreed time). The rules of wikipedia race are fairly simple -- the arbiter (me) will give both players a wikipedia page to start off on. By clicking through hyperlinks on the starting wikipedia page, you must make your way to the destination page (also given by me). Example: Start from ketchup -> tomato -> fruit -> harvest -> gods. DM me on discord with your scheduled time. Both players will have to screenshare for legitimacy.
(z0mog#9051)​
Managers:
sasha vs Danny
3d vs DOOR MONEY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)