Zachmac's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before You Start
1. I am only offering pokemon in the 6th generation. There will be no trade in 5th or 4th generations.
2. You may notice that some of my pokemon don't have perfect(or in Solosis's case, imperfect) speed IVs. I'll admit, this is because I can be lazy. However, I will not do this to pokemon I feel have use for the speed stat.
3. All of my pokemon are level 1 with no EVs unless stated otherwise.
4. Once you get a pokemon from me, it's yours to do as you wish. Throw it onto wondertrade for all I care. Go ahead and clone them or add them to your own shop. I will also nickname pokemon if you request it.
5. See my second post for EV training details.​

What I Have To Offer

FC: 4210 4109 6434

Format
Pokemon
Nature
IVs
(if x is stated instead of a number, it means the stat will be random)
Ability
Egg Moves
Extra Information

Sableye
Calm
31/*/31/31/31/31
Prankster
Trick, Recover

Deino
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Hustle
No Egg Moves

Bulbasaur
Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Overgrow
Giga Drain

Fletchling
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings
None

Mawile
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/x
Intimidate
No Egg Moves
If requested, I can breed for brave natured ones readily.
One of these will be level 18 rather then level 1, due to time in the daycare.

Honedge
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/x
No Guard
No Egg Moves
If requested, I can breed for brave natured ones ready.
I can potentially equip it with a dusk stone before the trade, but I will expect something in return.

Solosis
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Magic Guard
No Egg Moves

Solosis
Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/x
Magic Guard
No Egg Moves

Last edited:
Wish List

Eevee or Sylveon
Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Adaptability/Pixilate
Hyper Voice - Heal Bell - Wish.
Hyper Voice and Heal Bell are move tutor attacks from B2/W2

Heatran
Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flash Fire
Stealth Rock
Stealth Rock is a move tutor attack from B2/W2

Terrakion
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Anything with leftovers. You can never have enough leftovers.

Training Services
If your offer is good enough, I am happy to EV and train pokemon in return. And if you offer me something from my wish list in return, I will train up to four pokemon in return for it, and will also include a pokemon from my shop.​

1. Every time I take a job, you can expect me to finish one pokemon within 24 hours from the time I receive it. If you give me two pokemon to work on, I will finish training them in under 48 hours, and if you give me three, I will finish training in 72 hours.
2. I will only work for one person at a time. If I'm training someone else's pokemon, you'll have to wait.
3. I will level most pokemon only up to level 50, or in some cases, like Hydreigon, until they fully evolve. However, I am willing to negotiate, and I will make exceptions.
4. I will accept the reward for training when I'm giving your pokemon back, if you're more comfortable that way.​

Currently Training: Nothing at the moment.

Pretrained Pokemon
As I said, I don't clone. So I only have on of each pokemon in this list that is available for trade. I will only be taking these for Pokemon on my Wish List. The format is a little different.

Pokemon, Level & Gender
Nature
IVs
EVs
Ability
Moves
Extra Information

Hydreigon Lv.66, M
Jolly
31/x/31/31/31/31
6 HP/252 Att/252 Spe
Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse/Fire Blast/U-Turn
I will, at a later date, offer it with a Choice Scarf and the move Draco Meteor instead of Dragon Pulse.​

Last edited:
No, they all have random speed. I suppose I could potentially breed one with imperfect speed, but I'm for the most part just offering the 4 IVs ones because they're easier to breed, and I feel like the requirement for it to win a speed tie will be even rarer then that of non-trick room pokemon, and at least for me, speed ties are pretty rare.

I guess I should state the x means random in my first post.

Finally got my first 5V pokemon on this thread.​

Fletchling
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings
No egg moves.
In case anyone is wondering, I took Mc96's offer.

My friend code is 293871732122 would you be interested in trading a brave honedge for a adamant female dratini with marvel scale 31/31/31/X/X/31, and would you be interested in trading an adamant fletchling with gale wings for a male goomy with sap sipper 4 egg moves (counter, acid armor, curse, and poison tail) 31/X/31/31/31/31

please reply if interested in either :)

Im interested in the honedge. ive got a magikarp, ralts, dratini, scyther, absol, gengar, zubat and a goomy. if youre interested in any of these please inbox me :)

Hey! Im interested in a solosis! If we could trade sometime that would be great! I have 5iv joltiks and i'm working on 5iv shroomishes with Bullet-Seed at the moment! I would prefer to have solosis have a modest nature and 31 speed Iv's but its fine if it doesn't! Feel free to PM me so we could work out a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)