Dancing king (Charizard-Mega-X) (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
This is zard x, and the idea is pretty simple. It's a dragon dancer. I went with max attack and speed for obvious reasons. It should be as fast and hit as hard as possible. I generally prefer adamant on ddancers, but I went with jolly here in order to outspeed scarf landorus at +1, as well as several other notable scarfers. It doesn't need much coverage outside of STAB damage, so I gave it roost to increase longevity and offset flare blitz recoil.

Ex's best friend (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

This is ttar, who is meant to set sand and deal with otherwise annoying mons like latios and zard y. It also helps set up for excadrill. I went with scarf because this team is fairly lacking in speed control. Max attack and speed is simply to maximixe damage output and get the most out of it's scarf. Pursuit is for trapping problematic mons, and crunch and stone edge are for STAB damage. Superpower is to deal with troublesome steel types like ferrothorn.

Ttar's best friend (Excadrill) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Excadrill is meant to support zard with rapid spin and possibly sweep if it gets the chance. Max attack and speed are used to increase damage output significantly. I chose adamant over jolly because out of sand, it's speed is mediocre, so I might as well make it as strong as possible. But in sand, it's speed is so high due to sand rush that it can outspeed most mons with adamant, so additional power is given. Life orb is possible, but I felt the damage boost was unneeded when compared to the utility of leftovers.

Snek (Serperior) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Knock Off

Serperior is meant to support via status and deal with rotom-w, who is otherwise troublesome. It can cripple switch ins like charizard or latios with glare, or remove the item of a pivot such as tornadus. I made it as fast as possible, in order to increase it's utility. Hp fire is used for common answers such as ferrothorn or scizor, and leaf storm is for consistent STAB damage that progressively gets stronger due to contrary.

*Flinches you (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jirachi sets up rocks and supports via healing wish. I ran a specially defensive spread because the team is fairly lacking in special bulk. U turn is for pivoting out of disadvantageous positions, or pivoting on a predicted switch. Iron head is just there for the sake of STAB damage, as well as potentially coming in clutch late game with a lucky flinch. Healing wish is for removing status on a teammate, or more specifically, negating stealth rock chip on charizard, should excadrill be fainted or otherwise incapacitated.

Fat bastard (Azumarill) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Azumarill is a wall breaker who can deal with stuff like heatran, who this team struggles with otherwise. It is very slow, so investing into adamant might as well be chosen for the most power possible. Knock off is for crippling the likes of ferrothorn or amoongus by removing their item, and waterfall and play rough provide huge STAB damage. Aqua jet is useful for late game cleaning or revenge killing. I chose band over belly drum, because the team already has several setup sweepers, but no true brute force wallbreakers, and azumarill fits this role.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon

What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it

What are all 4 moves for

Dancing king (Charizard-Mega-X) (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
This is zard x, and the idea is pretty simple. It's a dragon dancer. I went with max attack and speed for obvious reasons. It should be as fast and hit as hard as possible. I generally prefer adamant on ddancers, but I went with jolly here in order to outspeed scarf landorus at +1, as well as several other notable scarfers. It doesn't need much coverage outside of STAB damage, so I gave it roost to increase longevity and offset flare blitz recoil.

Ex's best friend (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

This is ttar, who is meant to set sand and deal with otherwise annoying mons like latios and zard y. It also helps set up for excadrill. I went with scarf because this team is fairly lacking in speed control. Max attack and speed is simply to maximixe damage output and get the most out of it's scarf. Pursuit is for trapping problematic mons, and crunch and stone edge are for STAB damage. Superpower is to deal with troublesome steel types like ferrothorn.

Ttar's best friend (Excadrill) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Excadrill is meant to support zard with rapid spin and possibly sweep if it gets the chance. Max attack and speed are used to increase damage output significantly. I chose adamant over jolly because out of sand, it's speed is mediocre, so I might as well make it as strong as possible. But in sand, it's speed is so high due to sand rush that it can outspeed most mons with adamant, so additional power is given. Life orb is possible, but I felt the damage boost was unneeded when compared to the utility of leftovers.

Snek (Serperior) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Knock Off

Serperior is meant to support via status and deal with rotom-w, who is otherwise troublesome. It can cripple switch ins like charizard or latios with glare, or remove the item of a pivot such as tornadus. I made it as fast as possible, in order to increase it's utility. Hp fire is used for common answers such as ferrothorn or scizor, and leaf storm is for consistent STAB damage that progressively gets stronger due to contrary.

*Flinches you (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jirachi sets up rocks and supports via healing wish. I ran a specially defensive spread because the team is fairly lacking in special bulk. U turn is for pivoting out of disadvantageous positions, or pivoting on a predicted switch. Iron head is just there for the sake of STAB damage, as well as potentially coming in clutch late game with a lucky flinch. Healing wish is for removing status on a teammate, or more specifically, negating stealth rock chip on charizard, should excadrill be fainted or otherwise incapacitated.

Fat bastard (Azumarill) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Azumarill is a wall breaker who can deal with stuff like heatran, who this team struggles with otherwise. It is very slow, so investing into adamant might as well be chosen for the most power possible. Knock off is for crippling the likes of ferrothorn or amoongus by removing their item, and waterfall and play rough provide huge STAB damage. Aqua jet is useful for late game cleaning or revenge killing. I chose band over belly drum, because the team already has several setup sweepers, but no true brute force wallbreakers, and azumarill fits this role.
this is a bit too weak to opposing serperior, def figure that out. cool concept tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)