Announcement Zeefable is now a Community Leader of VGC!

Netherious

some call me papa neth
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Today I'm happy to announce that zeefable will be joining myself as Community Leader of VGC!

Zee has been a close collaborator in the efforts for the VGC sub forum and I'm so very proud of their progress and dedication thus far. Zee has proven themselves as a strong, respectable leader throughout the past 9 months, and there's nobody else I'd rather have by my side than Zee <3

And to the rest of the community, a side note; Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of this revival of our forum. This has been a long time coming and everyone who has partaken in our relaunch is so greatly appreciated. Your contributions are invaluable and we hope to provide an increasingly enjoyable experience as we draw towards the release of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!

Feel free to drop your congrats posts for Zee here!

-Neth

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The VGC community has definitely shot-off and zee will most definitely help Netherious further improve the VGC community (along with others). Wishing you both the best possible luck with the continued growth and development; I am most positive that it will be awesome with all of the budding contributors' coming about. (Hopefully COVID can go take a hike and then it will boom). Congrats and good luck with everything! :blobthumbsup:

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
it might be really tacky for me to comment on this thread but I'd feel weird if I didn't

First off, let's get to why I'm here. My goal has always been to make the forums a legitimate subcommunity with actual activity, and slowly but surely, we're getting there. My primary focus is on developing tournaments and growing a tours community but I'm sure you all know I'm down for analysis and article writing, forum projects, strengthening the discord community, or whatever else I can do to keep this community healthy. I promise that for as long as I have the time, I'll keep doing all of these.

And second, my thanks/shoutouts:

Netherious: we talked about this earlier today but it's really funny, I think we both found each other at a time when each of us really needed the other if we were going to stay involved in this game. Thanks for not giving up, look what we've achieved already!

Raineko: Our paths were so similar we were going to collide at one point, and I think when I finally made the decision to invite you to The Boys our friendship blossomed. Like I also told you just a short while ago, your maturity balances out my eagerness extremely well. Thank you for going on this wonderful journey with me, we're just getting started.

To the VGC forum contributors: without you none of this would ever be possible, so thank you. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do for you, I'll always be around to listen.

To my friends in the community: there are obviously way too many of you to tag here but you know who you are. Thank you for welcoming me into your various communities and showing me this site can be awesome.

Lastly, I'm mass tagging the people that commented on my wall while I was watching Demon Slayer because I'm too lazy to respond to you all individually. Cheap? maybe. Efficient? totally. Except for Kris. Kris is smelly.

Thanks so much everyone! emma S1nn0hC0nfirm3d roxiee Guard Avery Optify KabilaPok Max. Optimizer Rotten Geysers Jomatoes

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Congrats!, i don't know you at all personally but i saw some of your posts and i trust that you will be a good tier leader and a good influence for the tier and the smogon forums overall!.
Good Job, i encourage you to do your best for this community and for do any project that you have in mind for smogon.
-scorbunnys

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
it might be really tacky for me to comment on this thread but I'd feel weird if I didn't

First off, let's get to why I'm here. My goal has always been to make the forums a legitimate subcommunity with actual activity, and slowly but surely, we're getting there. My primary focus is on developing tournaments and growing a tours community but I'm sure you all know I'm down for analysis and article writing, forum projects, strengthening the discord community, or whatever else I can do to keep this community healthy. I promise that for as long as I have the time, I'll keep doing all of these.

And second, my thanks/shoutouts:

Netherious: we talked about this earlier today but it's really funny, I think we both found each other at a time when each of us really needed the other if we were going to stay involved in this game. Thanks for not giving up, look what we've achieved already!

Raineko: Our paths were so similar we were going to collide at one point, and I think when I finally made the decision to invite you to The Boys our friendship blossomed. Like I also told you just a short while ago, your maturity balances out my eagerness extremely well. Thank you for going on this wonderful journey with me, we're just getting started.

To the VGC forum contributors: without you none of this would ever be possible, so thank you. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do for you, I'll always be around to listen.

To my friends in the community: there are obviously way too many of you to tag here but you know who you are. Thank you for welcoming me into your various communities and showing me this site can be awesome.

Lastly, I'm mass tagging the people that commented on my wall while I was watching Demon Slayer because I'm too lazy to respond to you all individually. Cheap? maybe. Efficient? totally. Except for Kris. Kris is smelly.

Thanks so much everyone! emma S1nn0hC0nfirm3d roxiee Guard Avery Optify KabilaPok Max. Optimizer Rotten Geysers Jomatoes
Count your days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)