ZU ZeroUsed Spring Seasonal - Loser's Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Art by Kalalokki

Welcome to the ZeroUsed Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the ZeroUsed ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Deadline is Monday June 10th at 11:59 pm GMT+2

Round 11

Rav3ndan vs. Dj Breloominati♬
Rav3ndan vs. zugubu royale
Dj Breloominati♬ vs. zugubu royale

Due to the potential of a bracket reset in this round, I heavily encourage all players to get their games done as soon as possible. Any extension delays the next round entirely (unless the winner has already been decided, that is). In addition, replays are heavily encouraged. If you want to hide them, you may send them to me in a PM and I will post them when either both players are knocked out or the tournament is over. With that out of the way, good luck to all players!

Last edited:

zugubu royale

Banned deucer.
requesting extension, dont join tours if you just do it to call act on people, also its losers finals you could have at least tried to pm on discord or forums if you really wanted to play

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
requesting extension, dont join tours if you just do it to call act on people, also its losers finals you could have at least tried to pm on discord or forums if you really wanted to play
Oh really ? After missing schedule , I should be the one to reschedule or should it be you? I don't think it should take you four days to remember that you missed a time, and either ways I'm not available for the rest of the week barring 30-45 mins per day for which I already scheduled for other tours

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh really ? After missing schedule , I should be the one to reschedule or should it be you? I don't think it should take you four days to remember that you missed a time, and either ways I'm not available for the rest of the week barring 30-45 mins per day for which I already scheduled for other tours
The case is clear enough to me. zugubu missed a scheduled time, so Dj gets an activity win.

Activity Win
Dj Breloominati♬
vs. zugubu royale

Extension
Rav3ndan vs. Dj Breloominati♬

The other series has been scheduled but wasn't able to be fit in before the deadline, so it will be extended. Good luck to both players. Your new deadline is Thursday June 13th at 11:59 pm GMT+2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)