Metagame ZeroUsed Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogeh Climate Change

Step 1: Confusion
Trying to understand how these three Pokemon fit together in any way caused huge confusion on my part. After countless sleepless hours, I was able to figure it out: Type synergy is for losers – thematic synergy is what´s up. But how do leafeon, torkoal and abomasnow fit together thematically, you ask. Let me tell you: Climate Change! Yes, lefeaon represents our dear mother nature, torkoal represents the fossil fuels we use to cause climate change and abomasnow finally represents the natural disasters that accompany climate change.

Step 2: Completing the offensive core
Added evire, so you at least have a small chance of breaking bronzor and mareanie. He also fits the theme representing a power plant that uses coal to destroy nature by causing climate change and in turn natural disasters. The set is designed to be able to beat both mentioned threats and maybe bluff a scarf.

Step 3: Completing the defensive core (+ adding speed control)
The many shared weaknesses (that represent the frailness of our ecological balance!) made it difficult to design a defensive core around torkal that manages to do … well … anything. Evire kinda handles some of the offensive threats (namely flying types: swanna, toucannon, chatot) offensively. This leaves crustle, muk, pinsir, silvally-fighting (or other forms if they carry flamethrower) and generally fire types (combusken, rapidash, monferno, simisear, camerupt → representing the ravaging wildfires, which destroy our forests). Like our ecological crisis, this poses a problem without viable solution – as long as you think inside the box (in this case the box = the defensive core). That´s why I decided to recruit the planned speed control mon to also cover some of the weaknesses offensively before attempting to finish the defensive core. I added scarfed Swanna. This little bird represents the thousands of birds that die because of all the plastic polluting in our oceans. Additionally, the water typing represents the rain, which might be able to extinquish the wildfires and take care of our fire weakness … which it probably can´t … that´s why I decided to finish the team by adding a specially defensive silvally-dragon. This guy represents the fantasy world we have to escape to in order to not become sad and depressed in the face of our dying environment.

Last words
Thank you, Frogeh, for enlightening us all about these urgent environmental issues! If this is - for some weird reason - not what you had in mind when choosing the Pokemon you wanted someone to build around: Now you have to live with it, how I had to live with building around this abomination of a core, and how we all have to live with - you guessed it - climate change!

(Seriously, I hope this team somewhat works for you. I admittedly had problems with getting these three mons to work together)

MotherNature (Leafeon) (F) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Leaf Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Celebrate
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off

FossilFuel (Torkoal) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: White Smoke
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Lava Plume
- Yawn

NaturalDisaster (Abomasnow) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

PowerPlant (Electivire) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

DeadBirds (Swanna) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Keen Eye
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Brave Bird
- Ice Beam

FantasyWorld (Silvally-Dragon) @ Dragon Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Parting Shot
- Thunderbolt
- Defog

Hi, I got Graceclaw for secret santa. They wanted for me to build around Cradily so I chose an unorthodox set as Cradily may be the most boring mon ever lmao.

1544309267306.png1544309278623.png1544309288463.png1544309302391.png1544309313501.png1544309324786.png

Teambuilding Process
At first I thought I was just going to build a boring team with the standard Stealth Rock Cradily set, but I decided instead to use SD Cradily. I figured it'd be a lot of fun to build around and use in play. It can set up on Komala, choiced locked E-Vire, Band Floatzel, Swanna, Tangela (Beware of Toxic), and others. I added Metang cause it helped a lot vs Abomasnow and it was a rocker that didn't clash with Cradily. I opted for Toxic as the fourth move cause it helps to chip defoggers like Silvally-Water. Monferno was looking scary, as was SD Pinsir so Swanna was added. It gave me a solid check to both of these, a decent breaker, and a defogger. Here I was a bit confused on what to add. I sorta wanted a cleric, but I felt licki was a little too passive and made the team a bit boring. Then I realized I couldn't break Bronzor either, so I chose to run BU Wish Komala. It takes advantage of Bronzor and provides the team with another wincon and a cleric. Next, I chose Silvally-Ground as another wincon and Electivire check as it could just volt switch around for free as well as being a Muk answer. It also can't hurt to have 3 wincons. Monferno was my last as Metang alone could struggle to check Abomasnow. I decided on scarf as extra insurance vs Pinsir as it was still looking scary. Overall the team meshes very well with each other and its fairly fun and easy to use.

Overall, I had fun playing with and building this team. I apologize if it isn't what you expected. This is also going to be my last ZU team I build so hopefully you have fun with it gluck! :pimp:

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm so excited I could be part of ZU's first Secret Santa!!!

I was asked to build Rotom-Fan bulky offense/bulky voltturn. I love VoltTurn as a playstyle, and momentum is really good right now and not all that difficult to grab, so I was excited. I don't think the team ended up as bulky as Author_Pendragon would have liked, but I hope you enjoy the voltturn aspect of the team!

1544305786999.png

Rotom-Fan @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Air Slash

I've been enjoying Specs Fantom immensely recently, but I also love slow voltswitches on voltturn, so I opted to use PhysDef for this team instead. With Aguav, you fake choice easily, until you want to reveal the Will O' Wisp and burn someone's pesky Evire or Golem. Aguav is also probably my favorite item in the game on bulky mons with no recovery (Granbull, Fantom, Sandslash, etc), because they are seldom in for long and switch in a lot over the course of the match. With Fantom's excellent bulk and constant switching into rocks, proc'ing the berry is no problem, and is very helpful in turning situations around.

Admittedly, bulky Fantom isn't as good as it used to be, but it still does its job of burning physical threats, defogging, and providing slow momentum (especially important in the age of Silvally-Water). I do find myself wishing I had HP Grass or something for Golem sometimes, but you just have to settle for burning them and defogging away their hazards most of the time.

One thing I've noticed while playing with this team is that I have to be very careful not to let Fantom die too early, while their physical threats are still alive (especially Monferno, Electivire, and Combusken). Because this team is more offense-oriented, you really have to choose when to sack your mons (as seen in some of the replays, where I play terribly and lose embarassingly).

1544306176774.png

Every voltturn team needs an abusive breaker who instantly makes your opponent break into a cold sweat. Rampardos does this, both literally and figuratively.

Rampardos @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Blizzard

Rampardos is extremely scary, and reaches 215 speed with Adamant. This is enough to outspeed most of the slower defensive mons in the tier, especially ones that don't like to run +spe nature (Golem). With Sheer Force, Rampardos has no problem demolishing the entire defensive metagame.

I originally had Rock Polish over Blizzard, but I found myself wanting to look for opportunities to set up and clean, rather than break, and was also just a tad too weak to Tangela and Gourgeist to my liking (Fire punch is good, but not enough when you're toxic'd or leeched).

You'll see in the replays that, when I play well, Rampardos is a huge force to be reckoned with, and, when I neglect him, I generally lose. Treasure this mon. He's a good boi.

The next mon was really difficult for me, but I finally settled on Cradily, because it defensively answered the team's need for a soft Floatzel check and also acted as a band-aid for the team's glaring Rock weakness. Don't get me wrong, it's not living a +2 Edge from Lycan (thanks a lot, Quagg -.-), but it can fill in when you just need to not get bopped.

It's ironic that I picked Cradily, because it's the mon I gave my Secret Santa to build around because I can't seem to use it very well, but it fits in pretty well here as a blanket check. Toxic is also greatly appreciated, as are rocks (duh). Giga finishes off those Golems who have lost the will to live because Fantom burned them. I seem to always predict my opponents to expect Giga and switch out, but they never do....

Anyways, Cradily is the SpDef glue of the team and the sole rock resist. You'll still be weak to LO/Fight-Z Special Busken, but you have a few tools to deal with that.

1544306994445.png

At this point, I needed a Special attacker with some inherent bulk and the ability to pivot. Enter: Silvally-Electric! STAB Thunderbolt is insanely strong, and between its other coverage options, you can hit most of the tier for super-effective damage.

Silvally-Electric @ Electric Memory
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Parting Shot
- Surf
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

The original set had Ice Beam over Surf, but I found that I didn't really need the extra coverage. Altaria was already handled by other mons on the team (Ramp, Froggy), and I found Golem switching in a lot on the expected Electric move. It also hits Camerupt, Monferno, etc if you need Silv to eat a hit to get rid of a threat.

This mon fulfills the role of offensive glue for this team extremely well, especially with its much-needed speed. It also provides a reliable way to KO Swanna, and provides an emergency switch-in (taking 30% from LO Swanna Hurricane) if Cradily is down. Silvally's inherent bulk allows it to tank a couple of neutral hits (or one strong neutral hit) and fire back with the correct move to KO the threat that is undoubtedly threatening to dismantle the rest of your team.

Because it exerts to much offensive pressure and because Parting Shot is such an amazing move, I end up relying on Silvally to provide a lot of my pivoting into Pinsir and Rampardos.

1544379550542.png

I needed a Z-user and have been enjoying Groundium Pinsir immensely recently for its ability to nuke Mareanie and Bronzor, especially with most people expecting Buginium, so I included SD Groundium Pinsir on the team. I know the spread is a bit unorthodox, but the tier is full of strong physical attackers and generally lacking in special attackers, so Pinsir's inherent physical bulk allows it to tank the hits it needs to in order to nuke at least one or two pokemon. Throw in the fact that Pinsir could viably run one of 3 sets right now and you have a very scary Mon to pivot into.

If you don't like the additional hp, you could be normal/boring and make it max speed, but I really didn't find myself in a situation where I felt like the additional speed would have allowed me to keep Pinsir in anyways.

Also, unboosted Z-EQ has a good chance to OHKO Golem through Sturdy.

Pinsir @ Groundium Z
Ability: Mold Breaker
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Finally, I needed a fast scarfer to counter opposing offense and provide revenge-killing threat, preferably with the option of pivoting out. I've been experimenting with Scarf Frog a bit recently, so that's what I went with.

1544379890175.png

Frogadier @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse

Scarf Hydro does around 75% to Electivire if it connects, and Frog can threaten pretty much everything else in the tier with the correct attack. Gourgeists switching in expecting to eat a Hydro for their Golem find themselves almost OHKO'd by Ice Beam. When you feel like you're about to be out-predicted, click u-turn and get the initiative for your team.

Frog patches a lot of the vulnerabilities of the team, not by providing defensive synergy, but by providing a counter-threat for almost all threats that give the team trouble. Busken or Monferno running amok? Get Frog in after they kill something and KO or grab momentum back. I think you'll enjoy what Frog can do if you give him a chance :)

I hope you enjoy the team!

Rampardos @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Blizzard

Rotom-Fan @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Air Slash

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Toxic

Silvally-Electric @ Electric Memory
Modest Nature
- Parting Shot
- Surf
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

Pinsir @ Groundium Z
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Frogadier @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse

Last edited:
Is it possible that the cradily dies to +2 Edge because it´s indeed not resisted? :D Don´t worry, I´m pretty sure we all think grass should resist rock ... I know I do.
...touche...

It's probably because I always mentally get rock and ground mixed up, resistance-wise. Ground resists rock, while rock does not. Oops.

THIS TEAM IS VERY ROCK WEAK.

The team seems really interesting, but I don't see an importable version. I might be wrong though
I forgot to put it in; my apologies.

I may update the post with an altered version at a later date, now that I realize how rock-weak it is. I was able to mostly play around it during testing, but it's quite notable. Maybe I'll just DM the updated version to you, when I have time to play around with it some more.

Got your team zoowi . So the request was to build around Raticate. I picked the sd set because I find it to be the most effective and fun to use.
1544407089013.png

I had to tackle a few problems right away if I wanted to see Raticate late game sweeping. The two largest being: 1.) priority users and 2.) defensively fat pokemon. To fix the problem of priority users I chose Gabite. Gabite has rough skin which chips away at weak attack thrown at it, Gabite also sets up rocks while providing an electric immunity. The problem with priority users somewhat under control for the moment.
1544407118562.png

Next I wanted to add a defensive core that can deal damage to a point where Raticate wins. I picked Grumpig-Gourg core. Grumpig resists fighting and ice which Gabite and Raticate are weak to. The Grumpig-Gourg core is weak to ghost but I will solve this problem later. The core provides defensive and specially defensive synergy able to handle many threats.
1544407144531.png
1544407170236.png

After adding these pokemon the team is pretty passive at the moment and I still want to threaten defensive mons in the tier such as Tangela, Bronzor, Avalugg, and Gourg so Raticate can win in the end. With a z-move slot open I elect to pick Rapidash with Firium Z. Rapidash like Grumpig and Gourg has the ability to stay alive, with the threat of dropping its z-move. Rapidash threatens many of the defensive mons, which are in the way of Raticate sweeping. With the a solid core to fall back to while Rapidash is on the field adds to the chip damage.
1544407201948.png

We come to our final spot. We need a defog user. I am still not 100% comfortable with the team chipping away at defensive pokemon at the moment. In return, I add Shiftry, a pokemon that threatens lead Bronzor, and can knock off any defensive pokemon with success (gourg loses its colbur, crucial for Raticate to sweep). With Bronzor seen on nearly every other team, the threat of leading shiftry benefits the team with early mind games before the match even starts. Shiftry with STAB priority also chips away at fast weaker pokemon which Raticate's sucker punch cannot OHKO. It also gives coverage to the ghost weak Grumpig-gorug core.
1544407217806.png

Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome of this team. Originally, the first team I made around Raticate failed, I decided to scrap it and start over. Final notes I would like to make are be careful not to set up too early, be careful of Shiftry defogging as it is quite a frail mon and cannot switch into multiple layers of spikes/toxic spikes with no recovery, and if you face stall make sure you toxic pyku!
Raticate @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Crunch
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Gabite @ Eviolite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 180 HP / 248 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Grumpig @ Mago Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Recycle

Gourgeist-Super @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis

Rapidash @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm
- Sucker Punch
- Defog

https://pokepast.es/ec9741b5e9317722

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-833321713
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-833320324
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-833317999

Last edited:
Hey 85percent sorry to tag you twice in like 15 minutes but I got your Secret Santa Team.

I was tasked with building around these two pokemon

Keith (Kecleon) (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

Natalie (Altaria) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 60 SpA / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

which was really cool for me because I think Kecleon is super underrated right now while everyone focuses on our newly S rank SLEEPY BOI and its also a set that I haven't gotten a chance to try out yet. I also have yet to put Altaria onto one of my own teams so it was nice to get to work with everyones favorite non-Silvally hazard control.

Riley (Silvally-Fighting) @ Fighting Memory
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Multi-Attack
- Zen Headbutt

Speaking of Silvally, the first thing I did was throw on a Silvally-Fighting because the Rock and Beartic are the primary threats to the previous defensive core. SD Silv-Fight is one of my favorite things to use right now because it can get off an SD fairly consistently and it can pick which mons it gets checked by. In this case, I decided to be able to kill Mareanie easier with Zen Headbutt, but you could easily go Ice Fang for Altaria/kinda gourgeist or shadow claw for Bronzor + Gourgeist. I also stuck with your shiny andnaming conventions and went with a gender neutral name for a genderless pokemon.

Kelsey (Simipour) (F) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Torrent
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Taunt
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Simipour was the next pokemon I added. I wanted to abuse the defensive core to give the team set up opportunities, and Simipour seemed like a fun fit. It simultaneously helps with Gourgeist, Stall in general, and the team being a little slow to this point. I chose Ice Beam over focus blast to be able to actually touch Gourgeist as well as to give the team a solid Altaria answer. (and because i hate missing)

Bruce (Golem) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

Everyone always yells at me for building without rocks (for good reason) so I figured it was time to find a rocker that fit the team. I settled on Weakness Policy Golem because a suicide lead works well with our two set up mons by punching holes in things like Silv-Water and giving them a turn to set up if the other side is pressured into clicking defog. It also provides the electric immunity, so it's important to preserve it in some matchups to stop Evire from running the team over. I may have just been in an ORAS mood from PU Swiss though so feel free to tweak things as you see fit.

Mickey (Rotom-Fan) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Air Slash
- Will-O-Wisp

Lastly, I finished out the team with Scarf-Wisp Rotom-Fan. I very rarely build without a scarfer and I'm kinda tired of using Evire, but I still wanted a volt switch to help get Simipour and Silvally in so Voila. I think Wisp > Trick is better enough times to justify since it gives Fan something it can do in a game vs Evire besides doubling and getting chipped by rocks or clicking air slash and doing 20%. That rounds out the team and the gist of my thought process, but anything you want to change go ahead obviously this team is for you. Hope you like it and Happy Holidays. I may or may not be stealing it because I actually really like it. I had a lot of fun finding names I felt fit with your naming conventions and was pretty happy to get 2 Gender Neutral, 2 Females, and 2 Males.

Some last notes: One notable weakness is Evire itself. As you'll see in a replay that I'm waiting on permission to post, Neither Altaria nor Silvally really consistently stands up to wild charge and WP Golem has a tendency to die and leave the team without an electric resist. Just a word of note that strong physical electrics are problematic so play a bit more cautiously with Golem in those matchups than YOLOing it for rocks/EQing something.

Keith (Kecleon) (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

Natalie (Altaria) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 60 SpA / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Riley (Silvally-Fighting) @ Fighting Memory
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Multi-Attack
- Zen Headbutt

Kelsey (Simipour) (F) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Torrent
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Taunt
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Bruce (Golem) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

Mickey (Rotom-Fan) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Air Slash
- Will-O-Wisp

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-833825665 vs Pinktidal for ZU Best Friends
TBD

Special Thanks to Aaronboyer for hosting this project it's really cool to see what people come up with for these ideas.

After an exceptionally long period of play testing and much deliberation I have decided that riolu is a necessary and viable addition to the ZU metagame. First off, this is because the rest of ZU is all trash cans and theres no difference between trash and trash. Secondly, this is because by spamming copycat and dig it 6-0s offensive teams. Incidentally its totally useless against altaria and rotom-f but who tf cares about that. Flying type abusers are incels.

Included are some quality top meta sets for your consideration:

Riolu @ Focus Sash
Brave Nature
0 Speed IVs
252+ Atk / - Spd
- Copycat
- Dig
- Reversal
- Toxic

Notable replays: None as of now, but a while ago this very set managed to pull of a clean sweep of an offensive team comprised of monferno, charmander, pignite, litten, quilava, and combusken! Imagine that!

This team is built around Luxray for LordHelix.
Since it was just one mon there was a lot of different ways I could've gone with this but I remember one time when I got swept by a Luxray in webs so I decided to set up a team with that to complement him. I went a pretty much standard guts flame orb set.
The setter of choice was shuckle because, well hes my favorite mon so I had to. The rest of the team is just mons that can preform well with the webs set up.
Luxray (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Facade
- Volt Switch

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation

Chatot @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Tangled Feet
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- U-turn

Abomasnow @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
Hasty Nature
- Blizzard
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Pinsir @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Huntail @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 8 Atk / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Rash Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Beam
Chatot is a scarfer that can do lots of Special damage and can also take out many mons with the webs, Abomasnow just does really well with webs set up since it can out speed a lot of mons and hit them with a fat blizzard and doesn't have to worry about getting hit outside of scarfers and priority users. Moxie pinsir can go completely insane with webs set up for the same reasons as aboma with one SD and a kill for moxie you can OHKO most things and if they get hit by the webs he can just sweep. Huntail would still get outsped by scarf Electivire even when he had shell smash and would get killed instantly before but when electivire gets hit by webs huntail with shell smash can just surf and kill him instantly.

Hope you're okay with this team I tried to make it not that bad and give you a decent team for the holidays. P.S I really like the idea of Secret Santa

Looking for some help building a team using Gabite. I know Gabite isn't exactly the kind of Mon you build a team around, but I like using it and can't find a team for it that suits me.

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Here is the team we built during today's Community Create-A-Team (CCAT)! This week we built around a core consisting of Silvally-Dragon and Alolan-Golem. Thank you to those of you that participated!

e52974b540ad439b9d960f9df6f96c18.jpg

Silvally-Dragon @ Dragon Memory
Modest / Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Defog

Golem-Alola @ Choice Band
Ability: Magnet Pull
Adamant Nature
- Volt Switch / Wild Charge / Explosion
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Bronzor @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Psywave
- Stealth Rock
- Rest

Electivire @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Bold / Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed / Seed Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis

Floatzel @ Icium Z
EVs: 160 Atk / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Focus Punch
- Liquidation
- Substitute
- Blizzard

Silvally-Dragon @ Dragon Memory
Modest / Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Defog

Golem-Alola @ Choice Band
Ability: Magnet Pull
Adamant Nature
- Volt Switch / Wild Charge / Explosion
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Bronzor @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Psywave
- Stealth Rock
- Rest

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

Bold / Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Leech Seed / Seed Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis

Floatzel @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 196 Atk / 60 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Liquidation
- Low Kick
- Blizzard
- Taunt

This team was built around an offensive core consisting of Silvally-Dragon and Alolan-Golem. Alolan-Golem's ability to trap Steel-types with Magnet Pull allows Silvally-Dragon to fire off STAB Draco Meteors with ease. Bronzor provides the team with Stealth Rock support as well as providing the team a check to pokemon such as Abomasnow and Golem. Bronzor also benefits from Steel-type trapping support to remove opposing Probopass and spread Toxic. Gourgeist gives the team a knock-off absorber / defensive check to threats such Komala, and physical Electivire. Electivire provides the team with a revenge killer and an Electric-type immunity. Floatzel functions as a fast wallbreaker who can offensively pressure Fire-types that threaten Bronzor and Gourgeist while still being able to break pokemon such as Lickilicky through the use of Substitute and Focus Punch. Icium Z allows Floatzel to 1HKO Gourgeist after rocks. The second version of the team aims to deal with Toxic Spike setters, mainly Mareanie. Taunt Floatzel is able to handle Mareanie while a Special attacking Electivire set is able to hit Gourgeist and Golem much harder.

Last edited:
(For Tack :] )

A (clam)Pearl

So essentially, for ZU Secret Saint Nicholas, I had to build budget Wishiwashi Substitute Clamperl (set below). Clamperl really struggles in comparison to Specs Wishiwashi, but has a very small niche in being able to pick between its moves and still nuke with Deep Sea Tooth.

Clamperl @ Deep Sea Tooth
Ability: Shell Armor
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Substitute

So, as you can see, the IVs basically forced me to build Trick Room, which is fine and all because Clamperl is immobile and requires a lot of team support outside of Trick Room. So my first real step was getting Trick Room setters. Initially I had Dusknoir, Carbink, (because duh) and no attack Screens + Yawn Meowstic-M, inspired by a concept I saw here, but I decided that if I really wanted to commit to TR Clamperl, I had to make sacrifices. Plus, in playtesting, it was very difficult to get up Screens and also set up TR as Meowstic-M without dying, and that's not good for Trick Room, so instead I went with BEM as the third and final setter.

Dusknoir @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brick Break
- Memento

Carbink @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Magic Coat

Beheeyem @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room

The final step was getting two more Trick Room abusers. I liked the offensive typing synergy between Camerupt and Clamperl, so I decided to go down that route. Plus, nothing in ZU can really wall a Specs Camerupt's offensive coverage. My last slot was basically a flex slot, but it needed to be a physical or physically-biased attacker, as all of my abusers were special at that point. Partly because I wanted to meme I wanted to go the Donald Trump Pokemon, but it doesn't get Knock Off. But Toucan Sam gets Knock Off, and STAB Brave Bird. So, to be edgy, I decided to go Band Toucannon, and that's sort of how I finished the team.

Camerupt @ Choice Specs
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Toucannon @ Choice Band
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Bullet Seed
- Return

Clamperl @ Deep Sea Tooth
Ability: Shell Armor
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Substitute

Dusknoir @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brick Break
- Memento

Carbink @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Magic Coat

Beheeyem @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room

Camerupt @ Choice Specs
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Toucannon @ Choice Band
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird
- Bullet Seed
- Return

Mary Christmas ZU

Last edited:
Building team with NP Simisear for a fruitshop owner
We sure do lack fire types down here.

1545346495411.png

Simisear @ Firium Z
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

So Nasty Plot had to be used as per request. Anyway, instead of trying to cover as much as possible since I'm already down a move, I went the path to let it break with it's STAB as much as possible, because fire is already a rare type. Taunt is really only there so you can tell Pyuku to go away, and is better than sub which dents into your health when it just switches, making Sim better against stall overall. Focus Blast is there to prevent you being free food to occasional Flash Fire mons. Firium lets you dent resists or bulky walls if need be, before or after boosting. Stab Crystal for the win. +2 Flamethrower with Blaze and Z? Like, just burn to a crisp.

1545346468300.png

Unfezant @ Choice Band
Ability: Super Luck
Adamant Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace / Night Slash

Unfez is my waifu (you can borrow her though). Why? Because she hits harder and faster than Stoutland. Ok, so you can't hit ghosts... or steels... there's not many down here thank goodness. Return will make your eyes pop with how much stuff gets OHKO'd even before rocks are up. I tend to use her earlier on than Simisear because of the raw power she can pull off even with resisted Returns. If I think they somehow have a wall capable of blocking her it's probably weak to Simisear or Politoad, hence U-Turn, which is also used for chip KOs. Don't underestimate the power of Quick Attack either, damage wise it does slightly more than an uninvested Multi-Attack from a Silvally. As a bonus Super Luck does not hurt either, making you crit so often that people get 3 times as mad and keep thinking you're Scope Lens. Aerial is there only for Gourgeist and lack of other options avaliable for a CB set, you could use night slash as well, it has a nice crit chance but outside of hitting Bronzor it's useless, and better to U-Turn into Simisear.

1545346564555.png

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Avalanche
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Toxic

Bread and butter Avalugg. Needed some kind of removal for my SR weak sweepers. The main go to for taking physical hits. Don't care if rocks are up he can still usually take it and keep truckin.

1545346582288.png

Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Play Rough / Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Protect
Rocker. Struggled with this slot a lot, but Mawile serves great and as a secondary check to physicals where Avalugg is either damaged or unable to take the hit, while dealing with what Avalugg can't.

1545346606627.png
-alola
Grimer-Alola @ Eviolite
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Protect / Pain Split
- Shadow Sneak

Yeah. It's Alola Grimer! I put it here on a whim and I never have regretted having it on my team. Both his stab moves are worth using. Protect is to scout (any choice mons with eq, looking at you evire) and stall for poison. Like if you think Knock Off is overpowered, try Knock Off that deals a bonus 12.5% damage, followed by Protect for another 12.5 and then a Sneak for the KO, like eep. And 80 Base attack with max invest is not bad damage output at all. What really sets him apart though in this tier from something like Muk is that juicy dark typing to come in on psychics, and with eviolite his bulk is no longer subpar and can take hits like the best of them. I feel it's almost as bulky as Muk. Heck, the thing tends to beat Muks. Pain split is slashed because unlike Muk, it doesn't run AV and it will force switches for free healing, if that's your thing.

1545346648605.png

Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 120 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Encore
- Scald
- Perish Song / Focus Blast

Last slot, Politoed. Weirder choice. But I like an Encore mon to mess things up, and encore lets you heal extra against any Scalds you might switch into, or lets you force out things after they don't attack or hit you with a weak jab that doesn't break sub. Perish Song is for annoying last stand mons, or switch forcing where Encore otherwise doesn't cut it. Focus Blast for things like Lapras and Aboma if they're giving you trouble.

Faster electrics do give this team trouble. Can consider Golem over Mawile.

Give team try at least once thanks. lowkey advertising my battle waifu

Last edited:

ImKoolKidz

I COULD BE BANNED!
Merry Christmas LightPinkYoshi! It was so fun building this team, as I myself chose a core revolving around Mr. Mime.
So the requested core was Pinsir and Mr. Mime.

1.jpg

Mr. Mime (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam

Pinsir (M) @ Buginium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Common weaknesses between Pinsir and Mime includes dark, fire, and flying typings. There are obviously many more typings that this core is weak/ not resisted against, but the mentioned typesetter the most common. Because of this, I had to choose defensive teammates that resist these typings, such as fighting and rock types.
This core to me was Pinsir being super offensive, as a breaker and sweeper. Pinsir is very weak to being worn down easily by SR and being status'ed, so Mime would be the healing wish support on Pinsir. Thus, Mime having healing wish, with trick for passive foes like Bronzor, and the other 2 moves for STAB. Scarf is to just outspeed other mons, and clean up after the opponent's sweepers have been weakened. The standard Pinsir set is to be used as a sweeper, with Buginium alongside Mold Breaker, so it can break past mons like Pyukumuku(unaware) and Bronzor(levitate). An alternative Z Ground can be used to check Bronzor better, since the team doesn't really deal with Bronzor too well.

Silvally-Fighting @ Fighting Memory
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Atk / 88 Def / 136 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Multi-Attack
- Defog
- Toxic

Golem @ Weakness Policy
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
Fight-Vally is to be used as a defensive pivot on mons such as Shiftry or offensive Golem. Impish is to prevent it from being worn down easily, but can be switched to Jolly if a more speed output is desired. It is as well the team's only defogger, so use it appropriately. Golem is the team's rocker, and it also acts as the team's flying resist, alongside our scarfer(will be discussed in the next text). I chose to make the Golem a more offensive variation over a defensive one because the team is meant to put in work, and FightVally would be used as the team's backbone.

Electivire (M) @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Volt Switch
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Swanna @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Ice Beam
I thought it would be cool to add another scarfer, alongside Mime because after it uses healing wish/ faints, the team wouldn’t have good speed control. E-Vire is also this team’s way of getting momentum, so it’s easier to get Pinsir in on the foes that it checks. Evire being the standard scarf set means that this team has 2 scarfers, which is pretty sweet because if Mime tricks, healing wishes, or faints, Evire is still there as the team’s speed control. Swanna pairs up with Evire and Pinsir really well, as Evire can give it or Pinsir momentum when it volt switches. I add ice beam over defog because the team's defogger is already really defensive, and it could surprise foes like Altaria. Brave bird could be used over it with a naive nature, but I really just like ice beam better.

Golem @ Weakness Policy
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Sucker Punch

Pinsir @ Buginium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor

Naive Nature
- Volt Switch
- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psyshock

EVs: 252 HP / 32 Atk / 88 Def / 136 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Multi-Attack
- Toxic

Swanna @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Happy Holidays and Have A Happy New Year to All!

Last edited:
Im so sorry i forgot to post the team for secret santa ! I actually made the team early december but i forgot abt the team and post completely

This team is for ImKoolKidz and its based off shiftry and mr mime. I tried my best

Shiftry @ Dread Plate
Ability: Early Bird
Naughty Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off

Mr. Mime @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Bronzor @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psywave
- Toxic
- Rest

Floatzel @ Icium Z
Naive Nature
- Liquidation
- Low Kick
- Blizzard
- Taunt
OR
Swanna @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Hydration
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Liquidation
- Roost
- Defog

EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 Spe
Lax Nature
- Multi-Attack
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- U-turn

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch
- Volt Switch

Shiftry is the most basic shit ever, u sd and knock things out except u dont get 50000% chip from life orb while not missing out on 2hkos

Mr mime is pretty scary specs user, its speed tier sucks though. Bring it on passive mons and proceed to start chaos. Make sure bronzor is weakened first.

Floatzel eats any non mareanie/silvally water team so use it to wallbreak early and lure gourgeist for ur elec to have fun OR you could use swanna because ground immunity and extra defog (ps special swanna is ass)

Fightally is evd specifically to beat broken mons like shiftry and komala which give u alot of trouble. Fighting/ice coverage is pretty good too

Electivire is for speed control and is pretty much the best scarfer in the tier honestly

Tips: mime and shiftry have pretty good synergy honestly, shiftry beats most of mr mimes checks and vice versa aside from mawile (which takes 6million fron psychic but it can be annoying). Also be careful of mawile its a pretty annoying mon since the team is mostly physical. Dont let in komala too much its broken.

Shiftry is also godlike late game sweeper so dont let it get weakened too much so u could set up on a choiced liquidation or wild charge or whatever

This team is so weak to a good rapidash core that doesnt let u revenge it its not even funny

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-832693926

I know there was a sandslash but the outcome wouldve been similar with elec.

Sorry i dont have more calcs, i quit ladder after i got so tilted with this team (just replace mr mime for godsake, its a waste of a slot)

That rapidash bro for tilting me so hard destroying me with his super irritating rapidash, golem, bronzor, silvally fighting core which kept kicking my ass when i was using these two least favourite mons trying to ladder for replays. Fuck rapidash holy shit.

Last note: Mr mime is horrible btw can we just unrank it, for the love of god please dont actually use it its so bad,

Happy new year ZU! I hope u all have a great year

Edit: i didnt notice how similar our teams imkoolkidz wtf? Lol great minds think alike?

Last edited:

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Edit: Visual and list of Pokémon changed according to Nailec's stats.
January Stats.PNG

Pokemon that moved across the 3.41% benchmark:
Drops:
(Dark and Fire)
(large)
Rises:
image.png

Thanks to Nailec for the average stats (changes with the no average stats are no Probopass drop and Servine and Ampharos' rises.)
Edit 2: Please low ladder stop using bad Pokémon such as Furfrou, Tentacool, Electrode and Hypno.
Abomasnow, Altaria, Ampharos, Avalugg, Basculin, Beheeyem, Bellossom, Bouffalant, Bronzor, Cacturne, Chatot, Chimecho, Cradily, Crustle, Electivire, Electrode, Floatzel, Furfrou, Gabite, Golem, Gourgeist-XL, Granbull, Hippopotas, Hypno, Kadabra, Kecleon, Komala, Leafeon, Lickilicky, Lycanroc-Midnight, Machoke, Mareanie, Marowak, Mawile, Meowstick, Monferno, Mr Mime, Muk, Ninjask, Pawniard, Pinsir, Probopass, Pyukumuku, Rampardos, Rapidash, Rotom-Fan, Sandslash, Servine, Simisear, Shiftry, Silvally-Dragon, Silvally-Fighting, Silvally-Ghost, Silvally-Poison, Silvally-Water, Stunfish, Swanna, Tangela, Tentacool, Unfezant, Volbeat, Zebstrika

Last edited:
View attachment 154316
Tier Shift with SU:
Drops:
(Dark and Fire)

Rises:
If you do the shifts using the average of the last 3 months like the other tiers it gives the following with minor changes :

Code:
Electivire            23.59%
Silvally-Water        15.62%
Golem                 15.41%
Komala                15.15%
Bronzor               14.64%
Floatzel              14.36%
Lickilicky            14.29%
Kecleon               13.68%
Mr. Mime              11.61%
Gourgeist-Super       11.57%
Sandslash             10.76%
Pinsir                10.43%
Shiftry               10.31%
Silvally-Fighting     10.13%
Lycanroc-Midnight     9.53%
Muk                   9.40%
Pawniard              8.96%
Altaria               8.81%
Zebstrika             8.64%
Avalugg               8.56%
Swanna                8.52%
Rotom-Fan             8.43%
Crustle               8.35%
Abomasnow             8.15%
Leafeon               8.02%
Roselia               7.71%
Mareanie              7.68%
Dugtrio-Alola         7.64%
Marowak               7.28%
Basculin              7.25%
Monferno              6.59%
Rapidash              6.38%
Machoke               5.86%
Kadabra               5.58%
Gabite                5.39%
Silvally-Poison       5.38%
Volbeat               5.01%
Meowstic              4.91%
Mawile                4.87%
Silvally-Dragon       4.69%
Hypno                 4.69%
Bouffalant            4.65%
Probopass             4.51%
Tangela               4.51%
Beheeyem              4.40%
Rampardos             4.30%
Granbull              4.28%
Chatot                4.16%
Unfezant              4.06%
Simisear              4.01%
Stunfisk              3.99%
Hippopotas            3.86%
Cacturne              3.86%
Bellossom             3.86%
Furfrou               3.84%
Electrode             3.69%
Chimecho              3.66%
Pyukumuku             3.64%
Servine               3.60%
Ninjask               3.60%
Cradily               3.58%
Ampharos              3.46%
Tentacool             3.42%
Arbok                 3.40%
Simipour              3.27%
Glaceon               3.24%
Combusken             3.24%
Purugly               3.23%
Silvally-Dark         3.09%
Dusknoir              3.02%
Meganium              3.02%
Camerupt              3.00%
Golem-Alola           2.96%
Toucannon             2.96%
Dusclops              2.88%
Mienfoo               2.82%
Prinplup              2.81%
Regigigas             2.79%
Grumpig               2.76%
Magnemite             2.58%
Masquerain            2.55%
Ditto                 2.54%
Silvally              2.50%
Dugtrio               2.50%
Seviper               2.46%
Silvally-Ground       2.30%
Raichu                2.29%
Lapras                2.25%
Regice                2.20%
Oricorio-Pom-Pom      2.16%
Trevenant             2.14%
Flareon               2.13%
Shuckle               2.11%
Oranguru              2.03%
Corsola               2.01%
Drifblim              2.00%
Butterfree            1.99%
Armaldo               1.97%
Carbink               1.95%
Raticate              1.92%
Beartic               1.84%
Metang                1.78%
Politoed              1.73%
Gourgeist-Small       1.67%
Shiinotic             1.67%
Fraxure               1.66%
Huntail               1.58%
Misdreavus            1.55%
Swoobat               1.53%
Relicanth             1.48%
Silvally-Flying       1.48%
Hakamo-o              1.45%
Duosion               1.44%
Slaking               1.39%
Mothim                1.38%
Sawsbuck              1.36%
Jumpluff              1.34%
Oricorio              1.33%
Luxray                1.30%
Gogoat                1.24%
Leavanny              1.16%
Frogadier             1.15%
Magcargo              1.11%
Vigoroth              1.10%
Pikachu               1.08%
Heatmor               0.99%
Wigglytuff            0.98%
Natu                  0.97%
Persian               0.96%
Dustox                0.95%
Whiscash              0.92%
Smeargle              0.91%
Marill                0.89%
Ariados               0.88%
Gourgeist             0.84%
Togetic               0.83%
Solrock               0.82%
Mightyena             0.80%
Simisage              0.80%
Wishiwashi            0.79%
Silvally-Ice          0.76%
Bibarel               0.74%
Lumineon              0.73%
Golduck               0.72%
Seaking               0.68%
Torkoal               0.68%
Noctowl               0.67%
Wormadam-Trash        0.63%
Wailord               0.62%
Murkrow               0.62%
Quilladin             0.62%
Gourgeist-Large       0.60%
Koffing               0.60%
Silvally-Grass        0.59%
Poipole               0.57%
Honedge               0.56%
Lunatone              0.56%
Dunsparce             0.54%
Omanyte               0.53%
Scraggy               0.52%
Swalot                0.51%
Grimer-Alola          0.51%
Swirlix               0.49%
Lopunny               0.48%
Glalie                0.47%
Munchlax              0.45%
Silvally-Fire         0.44%
Fearow                0.44%
Tropius               0.43%
Yamask                0.43%
Gothitelle            0.42%
Klang                 0.42%
Stantler              0.40%
Silvally-Electric     0.39%
Bastiodon             0.39%
Slowpoke              0.38%
Octillery             0.38%
Brionne               0.37%
Marshtomp             0.37%
Shedinja              0.37%
Vullaby               0.34%
Kricketune            0.34%
Grotle                0.33%
Clamperl              0.33%
Minun                 0.33%
Wartortle             0.32%
Magmar                0.30%
Dedenne               0.30%
Carnivine             0.30%
Krokorok              0.30%
Sliggoo               0.30%
Gumshoos              0.29%
Banette               0.28%
Beedrill              0.28%
Phione                0.27%
Dragonair             0.26%
Walrein               0.26%
Dewgong               0.25%
Lampent               0.24%
Vibrava               0.23%
Eelektrik             0.20%
Riolu                 0.20%
Illumise              0.19%
Farfetch'd            0.19%
Emolga                0.19%
Sandshrew             0.19%
Meditite              0.18%
Delcatty              0.18%
Zweilous              0.18%
Eevee                 0.16%
Delibird              0.16%
Furret                0.16%
Whirlipede            0.16%
Oricorio-Pa'u         0.16%
Chinchou              0.16%
Ivysaur               0.15%
Lairon                0.15%
Croconaw              0.15%
Shelgon               0.15%
Vespiquen             0.14%
Rufflet               0.14%
Sandygast             0.12%
Gloom                 0.12%
Girafarig             0.12%
Pidgeot               0.12%
Mudbray               0.11%
Grovyle               0.10%
Spritzee              0.10%
Maractus              0.10%
Fletchinder           0.10%
Pachirisu             0.10%
Frillish              0.10%
Spinda                0.09%
Silvally-Bug          0.09%
Palpitoad             0.09%
Cleffa                0.09%
Shellos               0.09%
Dartrix               0.09%
Electabuzz            0.08%
Plusle                0.07%
Wormadam-Sandy        0.07%
Torracat              0.07%
Zorua                 0.07%
Castform              0.07%
Ledian                0.06%
Staryu                0.06%
Pineco                0.06%
Pignite               0.06%
Porygon               0.06%
Archen                0.06%
Sunflora              0.05%
Cherrim               0.05%
Shellder              0.05%
Anorith               0.05%
Drifloon              0.05%
Bagon                 0.05%
Sudowoodo             0.04%
Shelmet               0.04%
Pupitar               0.03%
Flaaffy               0.03%
Weepinbell            0.03%
Wooper                0.03%
Aron                  0.02%
Trumbeak              0.02%
Amaura                0.02%
Beautifly             0.02%
Charmeleon            0.02%
Wobbuffet             0.02%
Floette               0.02%
Inkay                 0.01%
Timburr               0.01%
Silvally-Rock         0.01%
Dewott                0.01%

I don't have the data for the previous months to compute shifts but I hope this is helpful still.

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
If you do the shifts using the average of the last 3 months like the other tiers it gives the following with minor changes :

Code:
Electivire            23.59%
Silvally-Water        15.62%
Golem                 15.41%
Komala                15.15%
Bronzor               14.64%
Floatzel              14.36%
Lickilicky            14.29%
Kecleon               13.68%
Mr. Mime              11.61%
Gourgeist-Super       11.57%
Sandslash             10.76%
Pinsir                10.43%
Shiftry               10.31%
Silvally-Fighting     10.13%
Lycanroc-Midnight     9.53%
Muk                   9.40%
Pawniard              8.96%
Altaria               8.81%
Zebstrika             8.64%
Avalugg               8.56%
Swanna                8.52%
Rotom-Fan             8.43%
Crustle               8.35%
Abomasnow             8.15%
Leafeon               8.02%
Roselia               7.71%
Mareanie              7.68%
Dugtrio-Alola         7.64%
Marowak               7.28%
Basculin              7.25%
Monferno              6.59%
Rapidash              6.38%
Machoke               5.86%
Kadabra               5.58%
Gabite                5.39%
Silvally-Poison       5.38%
Volbeat               5.01%
Meowstic              4.91%
Mawile                4.87%
Silvally-Dragon       4.69%
Hypno                 4.69%
Bouffalant            4.65%
Probopass             4.51%
Tangela               4.51%
Beheeyem              4.40%
Rampardos             4.30%
Granbull              4.28%
Chatot                4.16%
Unfezant              4.06%
Simisear              4.01%
Stunfisk              3.99%
Hippopotas            3.86%
Cacturne              3.86%
Bellossom             3.86%
Furfrou               3.84%
Electrode             3.69%
Chimecho              3.66%
Pyukumuku             3.64%
Servine               3.60%
Ninjask               3.60%
Cradily               3.58%
Ampharos              3.46%
Tentacool             3.42%
Arbok                 3.40%
Simipour              3.27%
Glaceon               3.24%
Combusken             3.24%
Purugly               3.23%
Silvally-Dark         3.09%
Dusknoir              3.02%
Meganium              3.02%
Camerupt              3.00%
Golem-Alola           2.96%
Toucannon             2.96%
Dusclops              2.88%
Mienfoo               2.82%
Prinplup              2.81%
Regigigas             2.79%
Grumpig               2.76%
Magnemite             2.58%
Masquerain            2.55%
Ditto                 2.54%
Silvally              2.50%
Dugtrio               2.50%
Seviper               2.46%
Silvally-Ground       2.30%
Raichu                2.29%
Lapras                2.25%
Regice                2.20%
Oricorio-Pom-Pom      2.16%
Trevenant             2.14%
Flareon               2.13%
Shuckle               2.11%
Oranguru              2.03%
Corsola               2.01%
Drifblim              2.00%
Butterfree            1.99%
Armaldo               1.97%
Carbink               1.95%
Raticate              1.92%
Beartic               1.84%
Metang                1.78%
Politoed              1.73%
Gourgeist-Small       1.67%
Shiinotic             1.67%
Fraxure               1.66%
Huntail               1.58%
Misdreavus            1.55%
Swoobat               1.53%
Relicanth             1.48%
Silvally-Flying       1.48%
Hakamo-o              1.45%
Duosion               1.44%
Slaking               1.39%
Mothim                1.38%
Sawsbuck              1.36%
Jumpluff              1.34%
Oricorio              1.33%
Luxray                1.30%
Gogoat                1.24%
Leavanny              1.16%
Frogadier             1.15%
Magcargo              1.11%
Vigoroth              1.10%
Pikachu               1.08%
Heatmor               0.99%
Wigglytuff            0.98%
Natu                  0.97%
Persian               0.96%
Dustox                0.95%
Whiscash              0.92%
Smeargle              0.91%
Marill                0.89%
Ariados               0.88%
Gourgeist             0.84%
Togetic               0.83%
Solrock               0.82%
Mightyena             0.80%
Simisage              0.80%
Wishiwashi            0.79%
Silvally-Ice          0.76%
Bibarel               0.74%
Lumineon              0.73%
Golduck               0.72%
Seaking               0.68%
Torkoal               0.68%
Noctowl               0.67%
Wormadam-Trash        0.63%
Wailord               0.62%
Murkrow               0.62%
Quilladin             0.62%
Gourgeist-Large       0.60%
Koffing               0.60%
Silvally-Grass        0.59%
Poipole               0.57%
Honedge               0.56%
Lunatone              0.56%
Dunsparce             0.54%
Omanyte               0.53%
Scraggy               0.52%
Swalot                0.51%
Grimer-Alola          0.51%
Swirlix               0.49%
Lopunny               0.48%
Glalie                0.47%
Munchlax              0.45%
Silvally-Fire         0.44%
Fearow                0.44%
Tropius               0.43%
Yamask                0.43%
Gothitelle            0.42%
Klang                 0.42%
Stantler              0.40%
Silvally-Electric     0.39%
Bastiodon             0.39%
Slowpoke              0.38%
Octillery             0.38%
Brionne               0.37%
Marshtomp             0.37%
Shedinja              0.37%
Vullaby               0.34%
Kricketune            0.34%
Grotle                0.33%
Clamperl              0.33%
Minun                 0.33%
Wartortle             0.32%
Magmar                0.30%
Dedenne               0.30%
Carnivine             0.30%
Krokorok              0.30%
Sliggoo               0.30%
Gumshoos              0.29%
Banette               0.28%
Beedrill              0.28%
Phione                0.27%
Dragonair             0.26%
Walrein               0.26%
Dewgong               0.25%
Lampent               0.24%
Vibrava               0.23%
Eelektrik             0.20%
Riolu                 0.20%
Illumise              0.19%
Farfetch'd            0.19%
Emolga                0.19%
Sandshrew             0.19%
Meditite              0.18%
Delcatty              0.18%
Zweilous              0.18%
Eevee                 0.16%
Delibird              0.16%
Furret                0.16%
Whirlipede            0.16%
Oricorio-Pa'u         0.16%
Chinchou              0.16%
Ivysaur               0.15%
Lairon                0.15%
Croconaw              0.15%
Shelgon               0.15%
Vespiquen             0.14%
Rufflet               0.14%
Sandygast             0.12%
Gloom                 0.12%
Girafarig             0.12%
Pidgeot               0.12%
Mudbray               0.11%
Grovyle               0.10%
Spritzee              0.10%
Maractus              0.10%
Fletchinder           0.10%
Pachirisu             0.10%
Frillish              0.10%
Spinda                0.09%
Silvally-Bug          0.09%
Palpitoad             0.09%
Cleffa                0.09%
Shellos               0.09%
Dartrix               0.09%
Electabuzz            0.08%
Plusle                0.07%
Wormadam-Sandy        0.07%
Torracat              0.07%
Zorua                 0.07%
Castform              0.07%
Ledian                0.06%
Staryu                0.06%
Pineco                0.06%
Pignite               0.06%
Porygon               0.06%
Archen                0.06%
Sunflora              0.05%
Cherrim               0.05%
Shellder              0.05%
Anorith               0.05%
Drifloon              0.05%
Bagon                 0.05%
Sudowoodo             0.04%
Shelmet               0.04%
Pupitar               0.03%
Flaaffy               0.03%
Weepinbell            0.03%
Wooper                0.03%
Aron                  0.02%
Trumbeak              0.02%
Amaura                0.02%
Beautifly             0.02%
Charmeleon            0.02%
Wobbuffet             0.02%
Floette               0.02%
Inkay                 0.01%
Timburr               0.01%
Silvally-Rock         0.01%
Dewott                0.01%

I don't have the data for the previous months to compute shifts but I hope this is helpful still.
Thanks a lot that changes a lot of things

So Custap and the other unreleased berries are available now. Since this is the home tier of mons like Crustle and Golem, I felt like bringing this up. But will there be other users for this item other than hazard setters?
Wobbuffet Probably not, the only purpose of Custap Berry (outside things like 1v1) is to guarantee another move from your suicide lead (that aren't that good this metagame with deffoggers everywhere), either another hazard or a very strong move. There is no point of running Custap in any other thing (and IMO most suicide leads usually wouldn't prefer it) since it only gave it a single opportunity to hit first and usually you'll die after it, other ways to control speed are definitely better, Choice Scarf and Speed Boosting moves for example. (Or the actually somewhat viable berries in some mons, like the hp pinch berries, sitrus and rarely salac,liechi and petaya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)