Project ZU Battle of the Week [Week 12: Voting]

I would like to highlight now that the voting phase is over that band votes are not allowed. I think you can understand that in this way not everybody would have the same opportunities to participate in BotW. However, as I have been told this time was just or coincidence or fun. Thus, the votes are totally viable. But these cases are not worth of disrespectful words. Please, this is not a tour so we are playing for fun and I truly think all the people that is getting voted can do high level games.

So that's the end of the voting stage for Week 4. I will drop my votes here too:

Beacs
Broken Phobias
Kay

To make a long story short, I will draw the final Table with all the votes and I will highlight the ones that have to battle for this week :]

Ranking
Competitors
Number of Votes
1 - 2​
Beacs & Broken Phobias​
11​
3​
PokePowerfull​
10​
4​
Pohjis​
9​
5 - 6​
a fruitshop owner & ImKoolKidz​
8​
7 - 8​
BloodAce0107 & Kay​
6​
9​
Jmash324​
5​
10​
Calucha​
4​
11 - 12​
Quagg & ZeitoKrabby​
2​
13 - 16​
5gen & Graceclaw & LPY & sketchy ecchi​
1​

Thus, for Week 4 of BotW we have:

Beacs BotW.PNGvsBroken Phobias BotW.PNG

Please read carefully the rules of the thread. However, I will point out some things that I think are really important:

1) The battle is preferred to be done until Sunday, however, if more time is needed an extension could be granted.

2) Bo1 but it is optional to make it at Bo3 or whatever

3) Feel free to put clauses for yourselves (some cores, old gens...)

4) Let me know when do you want to battle and I will post it in this thread.

Last edited:
I would like to highlight now that the voting phase is over that band votes are not allowed. I think you can understand that in this way not everybody would have the same opportunities to participate in BotW. However, as I have been told this time was just or coincidence or fun. Thus, the votes are totally viable. But these cases are not worth of disrespectful words. Please, this is not a tour so we are playing for fun and I truly think all the people that is getting voted can do high level games.

So that's the end of the voting stage for Week 4. I will drop my votes here too:

Beacs
Broken Phobias
Kay

To make a long story short, I will draw the final Table with all the votes and I will highlight the ones that have to battle for this week :]

Ranking
Competitors
Number of Votes
1 - 2​
Beacs & Broken Phobias​
11​
3​
PokePowerfull​
10​
4​
Pohjis​
9​
5 - 6​
a fruitshop owner & ImKoolKidz​
8​
7 - 8​
BloodAce0107 & Kay​
6​
9​
Jmash324​
5​
10​
Calucha​
4​
11 - 12​
Quagg & ZeitoKrabby​
2​
13 - 16​
5gen & Graceclaw & LPY & sketchy ecchi​
1​

Thus, for Week 4 of BotW we have:

View attachment 170527vsView attachment 170528

Please read carefully the rules of the thread. However, I will point out some things that I think are really important:

1) The battle is preferred to be done until Sunday, however, if more time is needed an extension could be granted.

2) Bo1 but it is optional to make it at Bo3 or whatever

3) Feel free to put clauses for yourselves (some cores, old gens...)

4) Let me know when do you want to battle and I will post it in this thread.
You messed up the tags a little. They lead to Czim and Xayah.

This week has been short but intense. Thanks both competitors Gordon_Hanley and Broken Phobias for playing and also the latter for sharing his team!

I am so thrilled to see which will be the new competitors for Week 5. Thus, you may now vote for this incoming week!

Remember that you cannot vote both Gordon_Hanley (Beacs) and Broken Phobias this week :].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)