ZU Gods Among Us - Semifinals

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ZU Gods Among Us

art by BARABOY
Ever wondered what Exeggutor did to deserve a banishment to ZUBL on day 1? Or why Zangoose was quickbanned basically as soon as it dropped? Well, this is your chance to find out! In this SM ZeroUsed tour, every round 1 random ZUBL Pokemon will be allowed to be used!
The Pokemon that will be unbanned each round will be randomly selected from the current ZUBL, which can be seen in the hide tag below. It will only be allowed for that round, being replaced by a different 'god' in the next one.
Alolan Raticate, Exeggutor, Gorebyss, Jynx, Musharna, Throh, Turtonator, Ursaring, Victreebel, Zangoose

Tournament Rules:
  • This is an SM ZU tournament.
  • Each round, one Pokemon that currently resides in ZUBL will be randomly selected to be unbanned for that round only.
  • The tournament is best of 1 and single elimination.
  • All battles should take place in the [Gen 7] PU format.
  • All replays must be posted!
  • General tournament rules can be found here.
Check out the ZU resources down below:
ZeroUsed thread
Viability Rankings and Sample Sets
Sample Teams
Speed Tiers
Role Compendium
Good Cores
Pokemon Showdown Room

View attachment 146628

For semifinals games, Jynx will be unbanned! As a reminder, play your games in [Gen 7] PU and post your replays!

Semifinals

Jmash324 vs. Sageau
Calucha vs. WMSlifer
Taskr vs. allstarapology

Deadline is Sunday November 25th 11:59 pm EST.

Last edited:

Xayah

San Bwanna
Coinflip
Calucha
vs. WMSlifer

Calucha.PNG

I'll post some minor reasoning on this being a coinflip: there was a scheduled time, but there was no contact between the two players until 6 hours (!) after it, with the contact only consisting of WM Slifer posting a single message. Thus, I am of the belief neither player was around at the scheduled time and neither requesting an extension, so coinflip it is. Finals will be up soon!

Xayah

San Bwanna
i messaged like 15 mins before the schedule time of noon est
If you can show me any proof of this, then perhaps I can give you an activity win. However, based on the contact on your profile, you contacted him at 6:47 pm EST (aka almost 7 hours after the scheduled time). If you have any form of pms or something similar in which you contact him earlier, things will change.

Xayah

San Bwanna
no.PNG

Presumably, you messed up your timezones, because I am currently GMT-6 while EST is GMT-5. In other words, when it's 5:47 here, it's 6:47 EST. I'm sorry man, but this is on you.

we agreed to play at noon est. my time zone is est. you can see from my screen shot i posted 13 mins before noon est? im confused where the confusion is coming from. noon est/5 pm gmt -8

Xayah

San Bwanna
we agreed to play at noon est. my time zone is est. you can see from my screen shot i posted 13 mins before noon est? im confused where the confusion is coming from. noon est/5 pm gmt -8
Except that, as you can see from my screenshot, you never posted at noon EST. You posted at 6:47 pm EST (5:47 GMT-6, my timezone). Because of that, you were nearly 7 hours late. In fact, since EST is GMT-5, 5pm GMT-8 is equivalent to 8pm EST (which, considering you posted around 7pm EST, also doesn’t make sense). You seriously confused timezones.

Xayah

San Bwanna
So, I talked to Calucha, and apparently my smogon is outright displaying the wrong times. I offer my apologies to WMSlifer for this, you get the act win. I hope you understand my confusion.

New matchups will be posted in the appropriate thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)