ZU ZU Summer Seasonal I Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
There have been several series with replays that were neither posted here nor were they PM'd to me privately. From Round 3 on I'm going to be stricter on this. You have to post replays. Series that do not post replays here nor sent to me by private PM will not count. This is the final warning.

Because I gave new matchups on Tuesday instead of Monday for all of the extended games, all of the matchups that were given on Tuesday and have not been played yet will receive an automatic extension into Round 3. However, I urge you get these games done at your earliest convenience.

Extensions (Will be until Monday June 16th):
Gweebis vs. Megazard
CrazyStevy vs. jklioe
Plans vs. allstarapology
abonniertxxxlutzyt vs. Jeffis
Ann nonima vs. Sage
Quantum Tesseract vs. Taskr
Blitzburgh vs. tonithetourguide
motogp vs. Sam I Yam
Mr. Miner vs. DBW
aki0s vs. Amphareixon
Union Caboche vs. pacato
Splashbrutha vs. Skipkan
OminousDraco vs. Zesty43
0Nl vs. Calucha

Activity Calls / Gave the Win:
Mythlore
vs. Drogba In Shenhua
Chloe vs. neomon
Moron5 vs. Inferno Monferno
UBERLandon21
vs. zikam
TGC United vs. Kongee
Drud
vs. Dark Wolfgang
Keahi vs. Chrisloud1

Coinflips:
Fardin vs. GustavoYAY
Arifeen vs. innovamania
eifo vs. LordST
Vanillish Wafer
vs. TJ
pazza vs. TheInnocentNerd
Huston vs. Hijasu
Robert Alfons vs. lockjaw
dibs vs. Drowsy Drowzee
byronthewellwell vs. Graceclaw

Round 3 up soon. Remember that all odd numbered rounds from now on are Loser's Bracket only.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I literally fixed it and it didn't save fsr. this is really frustrating although I'm sure this is more frustrating for you. Hijasu and Sage are going to receive an extention. Huston and Ann nonima are also going to receive an extension. However, although I made a mistake with my extension/activity/coinflip post, the fact that neither one of you contacted each other. Please make more of an effort to get your games done if you knew who your really opponent was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)