ZU Team Tour Round 1

ZU Team Tour
It's the time of year for OM Team tours, but ZU isn't included in OMPL and lacks the playerbase for a ZUPL. As such, in this team tour, players will form up in groups of three to compete. Welcome to the first ZU Team Tour!

Tournament Rules
  • This is exclusively an USUM ZU tournament.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best of 1 | Single Elimination | 3 People Play
  • Battles should take place on the PS Main or Smogtours Server
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Mechanic: ZU is a usage-based tier below PU. It uses the same cutoff points as the other usage based tiers and also has council votes and suspect tests.
Clauses: PU clauses
Bans:
  • PU banlist
  • Pokemon that are PU by usage: Abomasnow, Absol, Aggron, Archeops, Articuno, Audino, Aurorus, Claydol, Clefairy, Drampa, Eelektross, Exeggutor-Alola, Ferroseed, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Golurk, Gourgeist-Super, Gurdurr, Haunter, Hitmonchan, Kabutops, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Kingler, Komala, Lanturn, Lilligant, Mesprit, Mudsdale, Oricorio-Sensu, Persian-Alola, Primeape, Pyroar, Raichu-Alola, Regirock, Sableye, Sandslash-Alola, Silvally-Fairy, Silvally-Ghost, Skuntank, Spiritomb, Swanna, Stoutland, Togedemaru, Ursaring, Weezing, Zangoose
  • ZUBL; the Pokemon banned from ZU via council votes or suspect tests: Alolan Raticate, Carracosta, Crabominable, Exeggutor, Gorebyss, Jynx, Ludicolo, Musharna, Throh, Turtonator, Type: Null, Victreebel

Rounds
Rounds will last one week apiece. I encourage everybody to post when they are active and ready to play so that I can gauge activity at the end of the round. Otherwise, unfinished match advancements will be decided by coin flips.

Round 1

Unnamed #1 vs. Noivos Cadáveres
Lugia Proto vs. Donnel
wmartinez101[/USER
] vs. MauKagamine
Dreamcatcher vs User54

TBD vs. The Ruby Matois
love chants vs. yogi
Wordlife or Lordwife
vs. gz
Plas vs. Charmflash

Kobe Bron KD vs. Boston Bouffalants
obii
vs. Inferno Monferno
Mr. Miner vs. BloodAce0107
Splashbrutha vs. Charles A. Theist

Flat Soda vs. Skill Swap Sandygasts
CuckBoyy
vs. DatHeatmor
pinktidal vs. Diagnostic
starry blanket vs. Calucha

Team Dead Simulator vs. Brexit was a mistake
Mikaav
vs. SilvioGuacamole
HSOWA vs. DenisTheMenace
Hurricane69 vs. Diophantine

Grovyles vs. Mr. Memes
Amphareixon vs. blalib
GustavoYAY vs. czim
Jeffis vs. Jmash324

I am a Rotom-Frost vs. Unnamed #3
LightPinkYoshi vs. Vanillish Wafer
Tack :] vs. Jase Duken
RawMelon vs. Acsel

CB delibird vs. Unnamed #2
pilz0311 vs. Moron5
POP Arthur21 vs. Aleccat
Vitôr Drumond vs. jklioe

dom dom sign. vs. ,
Drud vs. crayon pop
dom vs. Sage
lolbro
vs. Cynde

Rory’s Anime Body Pillows vs. Unnamed #5
SergioRules vs. TJ
Abyssal Ruins vs. Garbagel
3.14dgeot-Mega vs. ZipZ AleF

Unnamed #4 vs. TomStare
Tom Copson vs. EviGaro
Broken Phobias vs. cb aaron judge
Filler] vs. Feliburn

akkoLUL vs. eXtReMe EvObUnK
Plans vs. Aaronboyer
LordST vs. DurzaOffTopic
Chrisloud1 vs. 5gen

You have 1 week to make any name changes to your team. if one of your players is inactive, you can get another to replace them, even id they haven't signed up yet, as long as they agree; you cannot replace a player that is both active and willing to play, however.

E: Apaprently some people signed up on a team without changing their signup post. They've been replaced with a filler for now, and will have someone subbed in at the first opportunity; teammates feel free to recruit someone, or if not I'll be looking out for more interested parties.

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Calling activity on Plans. I contacted him Monday on his profile page and after saying he will get back to me has not done so. I am considerably busy, going on a short weekend vacation and assisting my PUPL team as week 2 for that wraps up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)