New profile posts

hi, when do you want to play for the Crown Tundra Cup one-design tournament? i'm gmt +1
We're up for CAP28 playtest r2, I'm GMT -5 but not gonna be available until Wednesday at the earliest, I'll let u know my availability then.
Hello, I'm your opponent in the CAP playtest tournament. I'm GMT +10. I usually sleep between 2am and 10am but am mostly free otherwise. Let me know what works for you
Hi, we're battling in the monotype crown tundra tourney. I'm on UK time, free most evenings from 6 pm onwards, most of the day on Saturday and all day sunday.
Saskachu: Orochiraichu, you'll NEVER defeat me.
Orochiraichu: Oh, Saskachu-san, you'll never escape my thunderstone-curse mark. Now bow and become one of my raichu.
Saskachu: You'll have to MAKE ME. *creates a chidori/thunderbolt shit* NOW DIE

How is this narrative?
Hey buddy pal, we're matched up for the CAP 28 playtest tour. I'm GMT-5, when are you free to battle before the deadline?
Hi, we play for Ubers Pentathlon, when do you wanna play? I can play everyday and I'm GMT+1
Hi, I´m PedroRai7

What availability do you have to battle?
(UnderUsed Majors V - Stage 2 Round 1)
I´m from Spain GMT+2

I hope your reply.
hello, gmt +2 for ubers penthatlon, when are you free?
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
(maybe i'm +1 since we changed clock, if that helps)
pichus
pichus
hello, my timezone is gmt +5:30, would you like to play around midnight on friday or weekends?
Heya , if i don't make mistake i'm your opponent for CAP . What's your schedule ?
Menace17
Menace17
If you mean 6pm for your GMT it'll be a little difficult for me but 7pm GMT -4 if you can ?
temp
temp
Oh I meant that as in 12pm GMT-4 (6pm GMT+2). If that doesn't work, then 7pm GMT-4 also works
Menace17
Menace17
Well then it supposed to be done , see you Saturday on 7pm (GMT -4)/1pm (GMT+2) (if i didn't made mistake with the hour change)
until then, have a nice week !
yo, when do you wanna play for nul? Gmt +2
Mariannabelle
Mariannabelle
hi, gmt -5 . i’m mostly available after 8 PM (gmt -5 time). I can guarantee availability any day after Wednesday