New profile posts

bw gc, gmt -5, prefer this weekend 11 AM - 5 pm my time, can also do next weekends those times if you can't do this week
hi, gen 7 randbats, i am gmt+2 and would preferably play on saturday or sunday
Sup Joey! love the content!! I made a pretty good PU team that I'm kinda proud of. idk if it has a star player like the premise of most of your videos do but I thought I'd make an account on here and show you. I'd be interested to see if you think it's good or if you think it's shit. keep up the amazing content man!!!

https://pokepast.es/7c734a0f9462c79a
Hi, I'm one of your opponents on the Draft world cup. When would you be available to battle? (I'm gmt+1)
Hi, I'm one of your opponents on the Draft world cup. When would you be available to battle? (I'm gmt+1)
Hey, we have to play for ADV PL. I would like to play on Saturday, I'm usually able from 2 PM to 8 PM GMT-3
tko
tko
Hey is it cool if I get back to you tomorrow? I'm waiting to schedule a lesson on Sat I'm not sure what time yet
Hi, we're paired for BW LC Cup, when would you want to play? I'm GMT-4, free Thursday and Friday after 7PM, Saturday before 11AM, and Sunday after 7PM. Let me know if any of these times works for you!