New profile posts

Hi! Question regarding the RBY UU tournament: due to having an extension for the first match, I have only just begun the process of scheduling the Round 2 match with my new opponent as of a couple days ago. Unfortunately, once again, our available times are incompatible. To make matters more difficult, my opponent only has two hours available during the three days of possible extension time.
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Due to the fact that this situation was partially as a result of missing half this week from the Round 1 match getting extended, I was wondering if it would be possible to get an extension longer than 3 days…
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
as it does not seem particularly fair that I risk losing to coin flip after two difficult scheduling attempts, while my opponent had a bye in the first round, meaning they instead risk making it past two rounds without playing a single match. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
(Sorry for the multiple messages, it didn’t all fit into one)
Hihi. I’m GMT-4. I’m free all day Sunday and Monday really. If you want to play tomorrow it would have to be in the evening or at night
adpl, can you play sometime sunday, like between 12pm-2pm -4?
Ewin
Ewin
I’d prefer tmmw
Ewin
Ewin
or actually scratch that let’s do Sunday 19:15 +2
Buhrito
Buhrito
sure
you never really leave smogon huh
Oglemi
Oglemi
Nope, we bury the corpses right under the site so when we reanimate we're already here