New profile posts

just letting you know you beat Corporal Levi's record for wordcount by approximately 300 words.
☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
Hey we're paired for roa Olympics I'm gmt +5:30 and free in my evenings lmk what works for you
I saw you playing Let's Go on the Nexus Server. Here is the team that got #1 on the ladder https://pokepast.es/fc1b426d87393070 Always lead aerodactyl and either taunt or stealth rock. Its a suicide lead so just try to get chip off and let it die. The other stuff is all designed to check and beat top threats. Persian and venomoth are sweepers, moltres is so bulky it can roost up infront of rock moves
:p, this is my smog. Haven't been as active as I would like but the wave is going to get rollin in 2019 fosho
Hey I think we gotta play for mono ssnls , I'm gmt +5 and I can do 3-8pm weekdays
roman
roman
our time zones do not work out at all and we are going to have to do saturday or get an extension. my time zone is gmt -5 pick any time before 3 pm in my gmt
You forgot the r in my name on the snael poll. Might want to fix that since I think that can get your post ignored.