Your Favorite Lead?

Janenmori still has the best sig on smogon. Anyway I like to use and Impish Salamance lead. I forgot the evs but it works wonders. Enough speed to beat Scarfchomp after one DD and lots o defense and hp.

Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, EQ, and Roost is my move set of choice.

My sucker punching honchkrow >=D

Sucker Punch
Taunt
Night Slash
Sky Attack

power herb

Most leads I have seen are Skarmorys( ? ) and I usually taunt and switch out, or if it is a gengar, I know it had T-bolt, so I SP it.

Specsdos, fun and surprises people a LOT. Not amazing, but it's good enough to get a few OHKO's in OU once in a while.(well atleast mine is anyway)

I used to use a Tspiker Roserade on one of my old teams... Focus Sash + Sleep Move + Toxic Spikes = fun

hmm, I never see any Feinters.. maybe someone should get one now, these protectors are getting a bit more common >_>

Janenmori still has the best sig on smogon.
good old nietzsche. i swear he's one crazy, cult promoting nutjob that happenned to have some very good insight along the way.

anyways, i'm leading with mamo right now with stealth rock. the EV spread is just in the smogon analysis. scarfed anything is quite good imo.

gengar @ sash
hasty 252/252/4 atk
shadow ball
focus blast
explosion
hypnosis

this is good simply for the amount of team scounting it contributes

its not uncommon that it kills 2-3 members of the opposition.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My current favorite lead is:

Roserade@Focus Sash
~Sleep Powder
~Toxic Spikes
~Grass Knot
~Hidden Power Ground

Not for her versatility or anything, just that Sleep + Toxic Spikes is seriously awesome.

Specsdos, fun and surprises people a LOT. Not amazing, but it's good enough to get a few OHKO's in OU once in a while.(well atleast mine is anyway)
I know what you mean. Fun surprise that can be very effective against the right pokemon expecting physical attacks!

I like Vivi's Sash/Counter Gengar with Destiny Bond and Hypnosis. The counter is a nice surprise, and destiny bond can almost ensure a second KO to the opponent. In non-OU, I always lead with Crobat. Only Electrode and choice scarf users out speed it in non-OU battles, and it does the Hypnosis/U-turn hit & run combo better than most pokemon.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm a bit boring, but these have been my favourites:

Gengar@ Choice Scarf
Modest
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

I also liked Hasty CounterSash & Explosion/Destiny Bond Gengar.

Roserade@ Focus Sash
Timid
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Leaf Storm / Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire/Ice/Ground]

Salamence (Specs varient) is another that's worked well enough, those are my favourites from what I've tried in DP so far. Which is surprisingly not too many really, I need to try more things out...

My current favorite lead is:

Roserade@Focus Sash
~Sleep Powder
~Toxic Spikes
~Grass Knot
~Hidden Power Ground

Not for her versatility or anything, just that Sleep + Toxic Spikes is seriously awesome.
Same thing here... although I use HP Ice so I am not set-up bait for Heatran, I can kill dragons (I LOVE when Chomp tries to SD against me), and kill annoying celebi.

Also in UU I love using this guy... he can be quite effective in OU too, but he is usually a waste of a team slot there... Credit for this set goes to Bologo

Kecleon @Leftovers
-Magic Coat
-Snatch
-Sucker Punch
-Focus Punch

Sleep leads tremble to this when their status is reflected right back at them. Snatch steals recovery moves, stat up moves, and my favorite thing to steal, substitute.

Focus Punch deals some nice damage, and sucker punch can get you out of a pinch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)