Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is the Explosion TM?

In my D/P guide, it just says "Game Corner". For the others it usually says "Veilstone Game Corner".... I don't understand. I've looked around and can't find it. I doubt I've already used it because my Bronzong doesn't have it, nor would any of my others because I've been anticipating using it on my Lickilicky.

So where is it? And can I get more Explosions?

Where did the thread with the AR Codes go?
Look out man. I think they made a new announcement: Nothing about AR can be said at this place anymore. No codes, no calls, no news, no tyranny. They're pretty strict about it too.

So I guess they trashed it.

Are we still allowed to use them for trading?
I have no idea. :pirate:

Cipher Admin Lovrina said:
Beautifly
Luvdisc
Roserade
Delcatty
Gorebyss
Gardevoir
Far'fetched
Altaria
Shuckle
Meganium
Milotic
Mismagius
Blissey
Cherrim
Phione
Froslass
Togekiss
Wigglytuff
Mawile
Lopunny
Wormadam
Glaceon
I like the ones in bold the most but i don't know exactly how i would throw them together..

Where the heck is the Explosion TM?

In my D/P guide, it just says "Game Corner". For the others it usually says "Veilstone Game Corner".... I don't understand. I've looked around and can't find it. I doubt I've already used it because my Bronzong doesn't have it, nor would any of my others because I've been anticipating using it on my Lickilicky.

So where is it? And can I get more Explosions?
Unless I'm mistaken, you get explosion at the Veilstone Game Corner. You must win 10 straight bonus rounds on the Clefairy slots, then talk to the receptionist. Just don't waste it, as iirc you can only get one.

Look out man. I think they made a new announcement: Nothing about AR can be said at this place anymore. No codes, no calls, no news, no tyranny. They're pretty strict about it too.

Yeah, but you didn't even get the worst of it. I'm deeply dissappointed that my AR guide was deleted from C+C without me being notified or even an explanation. Oh well, you can go to:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=925601&topic=41071753
to discuss such matters.

(hint: highlight post)

Unless I'm mistaken, you get explosion at the Veilstone Game Corner. You must win 10 straight bonus rounds on the Clefairy slots, then talk to the receptionist. Just don't waste it, as iirc you can only get one.
Crap... well, I guess I better get to playing...

Thanks! And sorry about your loss. = / That's lame I hate when people do that stuff.

umm something has happened to my game...

my eggs that ive been hatching are hatching weirdly early.
i generally use my step counter to know when my eggs could hatch by using multiples of 255 (the egg reset number (or something like that..)) but its now resetting at 230 or something instead.

im scared that my game is broken or something... :(

can anyone give me some clues as to what's happened?
this is what i said a while ago and it's still going on.
i don't believe i really managed to explain it well enough though.
i'm not using any AR codes and if you were to read the thread about breeding it will tell you about how the egg resets its internal step clock after 255 steps.
my eggs are resetting every 230 steps though :S
so instead of a buizel egg taking 3825 (255*15) steps to hatch (with a flame body pokemon and an egg taken within 255 steps before it) it's now taking 3450 (230*15) steps.

i know it seems like an improvement and i should be happy but i'm a tad worried about my game telling me it's corrupted after it realises its skipping 25 steps every 255, lol.

thanks for your help if you can :)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
*Grumble*... anyone know Shoddy IVs for a Hidden Power Ice Zapdos that works defensively (just need a good IV combination for Hidden Power Ice without destroying most of his stats).

I'm hatching for a shiny Totodile with good IVs. Is it faster to get five eggs from the Day Care Man, hatch them all, release them all, then get five more, or to get five eggs, then release them as they hatch and fill up their spots?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You have to go on wi-fi first. Once you've done that, open up your pal pad and there should be an option to see your friend code.

Why is fire punch illegal with quick feet for Ursaring? Smeargle is in his breeding group.
Edit: Lol nm.

Better question, in R/S/E does synchronize have the 50% chance of passing on traits? I'm trying to pass adamant to groudon and it hasn't worked the past 10+ times.

Couldn't you teach Teddiursa Fire Punch in Emerald then send it to D/P and hope for it to evolve into a Quick Feet Ursaring?
It would evolve into a guts ursaring, as quick feet and pick up are the abilities.

Better question, in R/S/E does synchronize have the 50% chance of passing on traits? I'm trying to pass adamant to groudon and it hasn't worked the past 10+ times.

It would evolve into a guts ursaring, as quick feet and pick up are the abilities.

Abilities can change with evolution when migrating is involved. Just ask people with stuff like Swifting Technician Persians, or Davy's Box Zigzagoon which became a Gluttony Linoone. Even when there's two abilities in Advance, they can change. I have a Togetic who can prove that.

Synchronize doesn't work on stuff you walk up to in Emerald. And since that's when that effect was introduced, there's no way it'd happen in R/S.

Yes that is true MegaMewtwo, some abilities have been known to change. On a side note, i have been meaning to pm you about a few things. Would you mind if i did so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)