Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does SNATCH steal Stealth Rocks, or does it do nothing? It steals Substitutes and Recover even, I thought Stealth Rocks would work.
According to the MoveDex, Snatch doesn't steal Stealth Rock. This sounds accurate to me. Snatch generally only steals moves that help your Pokémon, not moves that hurt the opponent.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can you raise the happiness of a trade pokemon? I have an Altaria (With Soothe Bell) that doesn't seem to be getting any happier.

If I use ninjask to create a sub and pass it to say vaporeon. Would the sub have the typing of ninjask or vaporeon?

It would have the typing of vaporeon. Baton does not pass typing or abilities. It passes lingering moves such as Ingrain or Aqua Ring along with stat changes.

Yeah, from all the great deoxys and darkrais that are popping out on wifi I think they are working really good.

I'm confused I hatched my heracross and it didn't have Night Slash, it says everywhere that this move is something they come stocked with, and it isn't a TM move, Egg move, or level move. So how can I see if Heracross can get this move or not?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm confused I hatched my heracross and it didn't have Night Slash, it says everywhere that this move is something they come stocked with, and it isn't a TM move, Egg move, or level move. So how can I see if Heracross can get this move or not?
Probably a Move Relearner move in D/P.

How do they work?
They work well.

Seemed like a logical answer to the question. :V
Y'know, you are seriously not very helpful. Is it because I have ICBB? Anyway, thanks Omega. One q:

Are we allowed to use the AR code to get the Wondercard for SRing?

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
(On Altaria)

I am SO getting buried under this discord... That I am SO angry about because chaos is only fun if I am the one causing it.

Seriously...
If you want to avoid being walled, you'll need two attacks, like Dragon Claw and Earthquake. Is it good? That depends on the rest of your team. Maybe you don't need Toxic because the rest of your team can poison the opponent. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)