Type Reduction Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I see the log? ;)

EDIT:

Just reminding everyone that you have THREE days left to complete your matches. I will provide an extension if the deadline isn't met, but I expect the matches to be complete before it so we can save ourselves some time and move on.

Mind if I see the log? ;)

EDIT:

Just reminding everyone that you have THREE days left to complete your matches. I will provide an extension if the deadline isn't met, but I expect the matches to be complete before it so we can save ourselves some time and move on.
oh we didn't save it but he critted at a very important moment.

Still haven't heard anything from my opponent and apparently they are on right now...

Nvm, somehow he didn't receive my original pm

i arranged a time on tuesday with darxide, but he didn't show up on shoddy all day.
Had connection problems. I PM'd u and told u that...I tried to get on, i could only get on for like an hour or two. anyway, yesterday i sent another Pm to try to arrange a new time.

Just reminding everyone that tomorrow is your last day to complete your matches. Please finish your matches as soon as possible. I will provide a short extension, if you fail to complete your matches then, it will be a coin flip/most active situation to continue throughout the tournament.

Thanks, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)